Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage BDSM Latex string - Part 4

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b5739bac9c8d2e698d98db1b18f6802d.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,string,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

No Escape Slave, Mumman, and Dalton were doing the usual at SBI. That usual usually ended in someone being tied up
Mister X is game for anything we can dream up. He is really fun to tie up. We have several sizes of Maxcita sleepsacks so using them together made sense in the Serious Bondage way.
We built the Deck Cage weeks earlier, but had not had a willing or should I say available subject. Mode Nar went the extra mile to be our first test subject.
The Bind Bondage Report brings a well chained prisoner to a point of helplessness. Chained spread eagle in a locked cell and left for endless hours will do powerful things to a prisoners mind.
Men's Central Prison or MenInChains is a total role play prison. The residents are always willing to play games. This one was a contest between the jailors.
Mister X always has a plan. As he wheels his suit case in the door and I know he is aching to get right to it. Being a bit of a sadist I take the time to torment him. It must be the same joy my man had as he slowly shaved and slowly drank his coffee before we could open our Christmas presents.
Mumman is a bondage marathoner. His style of mummification combines complete tight layered coverage and time. On this occasion he wanted to try out our new deck standing cage
We visited the Men In Chains compound with a pile of Maxcita canvas gear and plenty of medical restraint straps.
Rank from Rubber Men Of San Francisco welcome a furloughed soldier in style. Long kink lonely months of deployment really builds the need for proper rubber play. Rank takes the time to do things right and show his appreciation for one of those special people who serves.
The 2013 San Francisco Dore Alley Street fair was a little over cast. The clouds were building early in the morning but it did not stem the diehard nudists. Like the post office, nothing can stop a dedicated kinkster after he inflates his ball sack with a gallon of saline.
Rank of Rubber Men Of San Francisco put a new piece of bondage gear to creative use. Maxcita make a new piece he calls a "gibbet".
Flat strap cages are my favorite. Bind from MenInChains combines several similar metal pieces to create a prison style bondage scene.
I've developed a fetish for the rough canvas of a Maxcita Caught in the act sleepsack or strait jacket. The feel of this rough material against naked flesh has a unique sensuous feel. I enjoy tight compression bondage but in canvas I enjoy a little struggle room.
The head has many senses sight, sound, smell, and taste. Controlling these senses can create a world all of its own. The head box is lined with compressing foam.
Bondage Vienna (Recon) finds himself the subject of a bizarre remote-control cage experiment
From MenInChains, this is Bind's second installment of his popular Bondage Report.
I remember that bastard well. And by bastard, I mean Rank, not my rack :) See, I figured I knew what to expect, having known Rank and my equipment for many months
Rank of Rubber Men of San Francisco takes an afternoon to relax. His idea of relaxation seems to be at his subject’s expense.
Bind of MenInChains fame does it again with a compilation of mummifications. I can't say which is my favorite but the tape mummification struggling is really hot.
Cage bondage seems intense enough but bondage inside of a cage is even better. Bind shows how real the bondage predicament is with constant struggling. I've tied him up before he is a slippery character. Whoever tied him up has done a proper job

Total size: 4.3 GB in 21 files.