Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage BDSM Latex Rope - Part 3

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

860829babbe6c2d5ecfd5afef6604018.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

This is one of my favorite videos. It features an intense 5-way spread-eagle bondage scene with steel shackles bolted to the concrete floor. We usually think of 5-way shackles as connecting the neck to the wrists and ankles.
Vac cubes are fun to play with. In this case it's a vertical vac-cube from Rage Rubber (which now seems to be out of business). A vertical vac-cube is really no different than a square vac-cube except that you can stand upright and your head pops out the top.
This seemed to be a day for bondage and puppy play. Three puppies showed up at SeriousBondage Institute. Two were partners on vacation and their puppy play turned out to be very warm and intimate. Later, a third puppy arrived and together the three of them had fun with their K-9 personas.
Rank makes a deal with his suspended rubber gimp 'GearMutt'. If GearMutt can manage to turn himself around 360 degrees Rank will release him. Struggling, moaning, laughter and a vibrator serve to entertain these two rubber guys.
This update includes three videos which feature some unusual gear and scenes. As many of you know by now, when you visit the SeriousBondage Institute in San Francisco you never know what to expect. This is the case as MymmyEd takes his friend Steve for a walk in the Castro District in a unique SteamPunk helmet, McKenzie Mitts and blue leather suit.
The Rawk Correctional Institution provides realistic jail and prison experiences for hire in the Los Angeles area. This unique facility includes three jail cells, psych observation room, and all the bondage gear needed to keep a visitor in check.
Our good friends Jamie and Wired4Fun came for a visit. Since Jamie is rather short we decided to throw him into our small stock cage for a test. Before he got in the cage
Many of us fantasize about being straitjacketed and restrained in a real institution. What would it be like to be forcibly strapped down to a bed and left in a room for observation? You feel like you have lost all control of your situation and the guards don't seem to be interested in hearing your story.
Mikey And Tony came for a visit over the New Year’s holiday. Naturally Mikey got tied up. Isn't that the point of visiting SBI? Mikey and Tony have been featured on this website many times in the past. However, a few years ago they moved from San Francisco to Seattle to pursue other career opportunities
The two videos in this update highlight the fun we have around the SeriousBondage Institute. In one video our friend MummyEd opens a box of goodies which a fan of the website sent us. Yes Ed, there is a Bondage Claus!
Our friend Rank entertains a number of rubber guests throughout the year who come to San Francisco on vacation. Rank invites them into his private rubber den - and they they aren't seen again for days!
These are two really cool videos featuring our friend Bind. He found an old vintage bondage board with two leather boots bolted to it, which is something I saw years ago in a Checkmate magazine
In the fifth and final part of our interview series with Chris from Steelwerks chastity, we take a close-up look at two rubber men who each try on a chastity device.
I have had a fascination with medical braces ever since I was a kid. Although people who need to wear them for medical reasons may not feel any fascination, as a serious bondage enthusiast I find their severity and restriction quite attractive.

Total size: 10.4 GB in 38 files.