Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage BDSM Latex Rope - Part 9

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

9001055b377ee9d2c076a965445fbf6e.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

Bondage Vienna arrived rather late in the evening. Mark is a night owl so it was not an inconvenience. Like most visitors to SBI he arrived anxious to experience a little bondage
Zodiac Hazmat suit was all I heard about the previous days of Bondage Vienna's visit after Dore Alley. I finally asked to see it and was blown away by its potential to produce sweat.
Rank does a double bag bondage with a thick lubed up layer of latex and a strong constrictive layer of canvas. The bits underneeth are surely covered in muliple layers of rubber.
The young pup who was visiting was a good sized boy. I wanted to test my newest contraption but I had not thought of someone this size.
Rank collects an unsuspecting victim for his fiendish rubber experiments. The layers build as his subject surrenders to the sounds, sensations, and smells of his new rubber prison.
Rank and his rubber gimp Bouncer test a new bondage rig built by our in-house research and development department. As you will see, the rig is quite effective in restraining Bouncer, and I'm sure we will see more of it in future updates.
MummyEd interviews a senior member of the bondage community. This shows the power of this bondage thing we all share. Our sexual drive may fade, but our bondage drive remains strong forever. The stories of decades of very serious bondage play are powerful.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 23 files.