Male Dom looking for Female Sub ... I have online and Real Life bdsm experience

cuffs5001

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

M Dom for F Sub...I have online and Real Life bdsm experience...LONG POST-WITH PICS

I am Master Cuffs

I am a 27 year old straight Male Dom ... looking for a Female Sub who is willing to submit completely and learn from an experienced and caring Dom and Master.

I am asian (south korean) but adopted and have no accent. I have attached a couple non-nude pics of myself and if you are interested in chatting I will require a picture of you to see if there is mutual attraction. I am 5'4 and have no tattoos or piercings, and am clean.

I have both online and real life experience with dom / sub relationships.

I have had a few subs via the (now closed) bdsmlibrary chat. Some to the point of using skype for chats, but am currently single.

I also had an ex from college, for over 2 and a half years, that I learned and tried all types of bdsm play, including both Dom and Sub play, bondage of all types, forced oral sex, pet play, 24/7 slave master role play, spankings and punishments, humiliation play, and many more real life experimentation and education.

I would be open to taking a dom / sub relationship as far as you are comfortable with ... but would start online ... and build trust first.

You do not need to have experience ... but the more open minded and submissive you are ... the better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my favorite fetishes are:

bondage
orgasm control and denial
blindfolds and gags
anal play
toys
nipple clamps
water sports
oral sex of all kinds
pet play (no animals, just role play)
hot wax and ice cubes
spankings
sex slave positions
panty, swim suit, and pantyhose play
foot fetish
slave collars, chains, and hand cuffs
nipple, pussy, and clit pumps
fantasy rape play
and Dom Slave play.

My hard limits are:

No children
No blood or permanent damage or scaring
No animals

As my slave and submissive:

=I will teach you to honor, obey, and worship me as your Master.
=I will force you to offer yourself and all of your most private and intimate parts to me to use, fuck, abuse, and punish however I see fit.
=I will make you learn my slave positions
=I will force you to beg for orgasms and will control your masturbation and sexuality

=I will respect your true consent, your safety, your privacy, and your limits and boundaries

I have also tried my hand at fantasy bdsm writing, and can send you a sample story.

If you would like to chat or email, PM me on this site ...

or IM me or send me an email at:

[B][email protected][/B] .... (there is no "s" in my email, unlike this username)

I have lived a very crazy life and will have lots of vanilla stories, from ... falling off a 300 ft cliff and surviving (unharmed) ... to breaking my jaw skiing ... winning a state championship in Soccer .... flipping a car end over end (no injuries) ... climbing five 14,000 ft peaks in Colorado ... living in Nicaragua with a college class for a month .... Swimming on the Great Barrier Reef ... and a 21st B-day that you won't believe! I hope most of the dangerous stuff is in my past now ... lol.

I swear I am a real 27 year old male ... and am interested only in consenting adult females.

Master Cuffs

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• Master Cuffs 1.jpg
    Master Cuffs 1.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 119
  • Master Cuffs 2.jpg
    Master Cuffs 2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

WOuld like to chat - from Alice In Wonderland

Hey I'm Alice. I am a 28 year old fem. sub. I have tried some bdsm and roleplay with past doms and masters in real life, and am looking to find someone to play with again. I would like someone experienced and who has a firm and dedicated style.

I'm about 5'1, strawberry blonde, blue eyes (almost gray), and petite. I liked your introduction and sent you a pic via email. - You've very handsome in your pics, thx)

I look forward to chatting in the future and could try some online roleplay if we get to know eachother. I'd like to read one of your stories, send it to my email if you want to chat sometime.

Yours,

Alice

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account