Seeking female sub/slave

Jameson

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone,

First I would like to say that it is great that such a site and forum exists.

Let me tell you about myself. I am 27 years old, and a recent graduate with a Master's Degree from an ivy league university.

I work in business, however I also do some freelance consulting. I am financially stable, come from a good family, and currently live in New York City.

I have a good circle of friends, and I enjoy going out every once in a while. However, being somewhat new to the city and the demands of my work, often prevent me from meeting the kind of woman that I am interested in -- intelligent, attractive, and very into the power-exchange, M/s relationship.

I am not interested in hooking up for a one-night stand, I am interested in meeting a smart, fun girl with whom I can have an emotional and physical relationship that is satisfying for her and I.

I'm a strict, strong, dominant master.

I am very fit, I go to the gym 3 days out of the week.

You should be between the ages of 19-31, fit, in good physical shape, sane, and healthy. It's ok if you don't live in the tri-state area, I travel a lot, but somewhere on the East coast is ideal. A sense of humor, class, and taste are great too!

I won't take up any more of your time. If you fit this criteria and are interested then I look forward to your response.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium