seeking a female slave, read post

ControlGoddess

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well, i do know that most of you won`t read this and just pm me straight away, i know you will, you see a Domme and jump directly to pming, well, just in case, i`ll say it now:
not looking for male or trans slaves, sorry...

now onto what i seek:
i seek a long term online female slave to own and call my own, i don`t care if you have experience or not, i`m ok if you`re a total newbie or with some experience...
age has no difference either, but, no one under 18!
also, would really prefer if you`re not chubby or bbw..., sorry, but if you can`t take care of yourself, i`m not really interested...
well, a webcam is a must, because it will be needed in your training and to check how you follow the rules i`ll set for you, a digital camera is a big plus but not a must.

ways to contact me:
you can pm me here on smplace
you can send me an email to [email protected] ( please attach a non nude photo of yourself )

what to include when writing to me, well, tell me about yourself, not just Ds, but overall, your hobbies, how you spend your free time, what you like to wear, and also would be nice if you told me about your experience if you have any...

p.s. i`m also on yahoo, but don`t add me without contacting me first, because i`ll just block you, just so you know!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account