Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dancer DJ Delivers A Thick Load Of Cum

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
What an absolute stunner of a guy we have to kick start the new year! Meet DJ, a 20 year old Dancer who has one of the fittest bodies I have seen in a long time. He's not overly ripped, just exquisite to look at if you know what I mean ;-) He has a beautiful tan that accentuates every part of his truly masculine body... and at only 20 years of age his body is only going to get fitter and fitter!
Starring: DJ
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Being Jerked Off, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 342 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 19 min 14 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

Danny Had Been Saving His Load

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
This cute fella is just so at ease with the cameras that his personality really shines through. You'd be mistaken if you thought he'd done anything like this before too - this is another totally hot newbie just for you! He's bright, bubbly and fun, knows exactly what he wants and how to get it ;-)
Starring: Danny S
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Lube Play

Size: 101 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 43 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gavredina

Danny Was Worth Pursuing!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Lucas had been trying to get this totally gorgeous guy to come and make a film for us for months and months! I'm sure that by looking at his pictures you'll agree that the perseverance was indeed warranted, and that Danny J is simply a true stunner in every sense of the word. I mean, just look at those deep, alluring eyes and those oh-so-luscious, kissable lips... it's a face you would just love to wake up to every morning!
Starring: Danny J
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa, Huge Load

Size: 101 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 4 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Daring Skinny Lad Kyle Wanks Out The Juice

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
It amazes me how people learn about this site and are prepared to travel hours on the train or in a car to make a film. We've now had people from Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Kent, Brighton and London make the trip south!
Starring: Kyle
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom

Size: 82.7 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 16 min 52 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Dave Owns Antony's Hot Arse

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
After Dave had finished his solo shoot, I asked him if there was anyone on the site that he'd like to come back and have fun with in a duo feature. Antony was at the top of his list and later that week I sent him an email with some pictures of Dave to see if he'd be interested too. I immediately received a text saying "you've done me proud Mason, yes, when'"
Starring: Antony
Tags: Blake Mason, Blowjob, Kissing, 69, In The Bedroom, Behind The Scenes

Size: 209 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 41 min 23 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Dave Really Wanted To Appear With Jake

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Can you believe it's been well over a year since the lovely Dave graced our screens' It seems he's been very busy but when he spotted� newbie Jake L on the site he called me up and asked if he could break him in - British style! Meanwhile, Jake's been enjoying England but couldn't wait to pay me another visit - and when he saw Dave's portfolio here on the site he was straight back on the train... and man, it looks as if Dave hasn't left the gym since we last saw him!
Starring: Dave
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69

Size: 644 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 24 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Deep Sucking Leads To A Great Fuck!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Seeing as the lovely Joseph, with his soft Irish accent and sparkly eyes went down so well with everyone, I decided to invite him back for some hot guy-on-guy action. Like most horny youngsters he was well up for it and when I asked him whose cock he wanted to suck, he chose Robbie! And knowing just what an eager cock-hound young Robbie is these days... well, I was smiling from ear to ear :)
Starring: Robbie
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 498 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 18 min 15 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Demanding Bottom Tyler Wants MORE!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
One word sums up this film - yummy! Tyler, with his cute face and big thick cock couldn't wait to get the equally gorgeous Aarron on the bed for a sensual and sexy fuck session - and so that's what happened ;-) It's pretty much a match made in heaven (in fact the guys went on to date one another afterwards!) and so this is the beginning of a true love affair... is it any wonder it's such a scorcher' Of course not - the chemistry was perfect and the sex was fantastic ;-)
Starring: Aarron
Tags: Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Facial, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking

Size: 661 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 25 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Dick Loving Bottom Boy Kayden

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well, we have one very horny fella for your pleasure this week. Kayden, a 20 year old business student from... you guessed it - Manchester! I don't know what's in the water up there, but it produces some very fine folk indeed! So where to start... we spent a little while chatting to Kayden before his visit and it turned out he is one very, very passive lad ;-)
Starring: Kayden
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Toys, Foot Fetish, Ass Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 377 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 21 min 35 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Dominic & Kai Both Wanted The Other

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well, after the muscle clad Dominic stunned us with his solo film he asked if he could pair up with several of our hottest and most voracious guys ;-) One such stud was the ever-horny and totally delicious Kai - and as it turned out Kai simply couldn't wait to get it on with our latest, well-hung newbie! Within a week we had them both on the bed and man, were these guys hard for each other or what!!!
Starring: Kai
Tags: Blake Mason, Anal, Masturbation, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat

Size: 538 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 23 min 13 s

Fileboom Premium Account