Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Craig Enjoys Another Boys Dildo

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
I've got to admit that I love my job and that it's young studs like Craig that really bring a smile to my face! Quite simply, he's an entirely down to earth guy who just loves to explore himself in every way possible. And if that dusting of hair that creeps down his swimmers body and covers his thighs isn't enough for you, then just wait till you see his lovely smile and superb 8 inch uncut� cock in all it's glory!
Starring: Craig
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Toys, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Nipple Play

Size: 547 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 53 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

Curious Brent Gives Kai His Hard Dick!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well, it's about time the rather lovely Brent S was back on our screens and so here he is doing his first ever duo fuck shoot! Since his solo film many months back Brent has dabbled with his "curious" side... and when he called me up saying he could deliver a cracking performance with another guy I was over the moon ;-) And to my delight it turned out that Brent's a very fast learner indeed... and watching him fuck sure put a smile on my face!
Starring: Kai
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 571 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 21 min 16 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Cutie Might Want More

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Oh, how I do so love an innocent local guy who's simply been dying to get his clothes off for the cameras! Yes, young Doug is just such a treasure... straight, perhaps curious, but oh so eager to get his rock solid uncut meat out and up for the entire world to see. But beneath that hard-man exterior lies a fella wanting to be admired... and man, is he worth some admiration or what!
Starring: Doug
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Lube Play, On The Sofa, Huge Load

Size: 85.2 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 18 min 22 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Luke Bold & Boned-Up

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Martin, one of our talent scouts, had spent 4 weeks encouraging this�hot young guy to do a film for the site. Eventually Luke agreed and�applied online.�You can�guess how quickly Blake and I went about arranging the shoot; we were so eager that we asked him to come over as soon as he was free - and that turned out to be in the evening after we had finished our day-jobs!
Starring: Luke
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom

Size: 88.5 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 18 min 5 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Ryan Claims Another Willing Arse!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
After filming Leo M's solo I did my usual thing (no, not that "usual" thing!) and asked him who'd he like to work with on some hardcore shoots. Well, as it turned out the list was pretty endless what with all the gorgeous guys that feature here, but Ryan B was certainly one of those that grabbed his attention!
Starring: Ryan B
Tags: Blake Mason, Domination, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat

Size: 111 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 56 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Ryan Flip Flops With Aiden!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well now, I wonder how crazy the servers are going to go with this latest film release, eh' Ryan B and Aiden fooling around together is sure to be a dream come true for many of you and I just know it's not going to disappoint! And as always, Ryan B is quite the cheeky charmer but Aiden was having none of it ;-)
Tags: Blake Mason, Facial, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69

Size: 115 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 22 min 45 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Straight Army Guy Ryan

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Believe it or not, this hot young stud was encouraged to feature on the site by some gay mates of his and I sure as hell wasn't going to say no! You see, Ryan B is a Soldier in the British Army and I've always had this thing for real fighting men... GRRRRRR ;-)
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 94.6 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 6 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Straight Boy Jon Is Eager To Wank

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Now, this is an interesting fella who was recommended to get in touch with me by a friend of his. You see, Jon defines himself as "straight" but he's also quite happy to try things with guys... indeed he's already done so (but not in front of my camera)! However, he is willing to come back for a duo shoot ;-)
Starring: Jon
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Nipple Play, On The Sofa

Size: 98.9 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 41 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Straight Guy Liam Loves A Good Wank

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
What an absolutely gorgeous guy we have for you to 'enjoy' this week. Liam is one very hot 18 year old� guy from London and he looks good no matter what angle you choose to view him from! Naturally handsome and with a lovely toned body thanks to many work-out sessions in the gym, Liam's bound to be a real heart-breaker. Yep, he's also got the most perfect tan and I really shouldn't forget to mention he's the proud owner of a super-suckable uncut cock! And what's more, this straight guy has hair in all the right places ;-)
Starring: Liam J
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Foot Fetish, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 406 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 20 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Curious Valery Loves That Muscled Arse

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Two full-length hardcore fuck films in one week' Man, do I spoil you guys or what! This time around though it's straight / bi-curious Valery playing around with the more experienced Mark G - well, I had to make sure he had a good time didn't I' And the dynamic between the guys was pretty interesting to say the least!
Starring: Valery
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Cum Being Jerked Off

Size: 111 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 22 min 15 s

Fileboom Premium Account