Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hungarian Hunk Darius Delivers A Great Wank!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Mmm... when Darius applied to model I simply smiled to myself ( as I often do!).� He looked so damned delicious that I could have eaten him whole... yep, he's been blessed with handsome good looks, a perfect body and a totally suckable cock... and I really can't forget to mention that he's got a very pert little backside that's screaming for some serious attention too! Add all of these fine physical attributes to a guy who's got a very warm and genuine personality and it all adds up to a man who's irresistible ;-)
Starring: Darius Ferdynand
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Foot Fetish, Ass Play, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 396 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 56 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

18 Year Old Lads Get To Know Each Other

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
You know, my physic intuition just gets better and better. When I was arranging Andy's solo shoot I somehow knew that I would receive plenty of emails asking me to pair him up with the incredibly popular Adam, and sure enough I was right! Two very hot and horny 18 year olds having sex was just what you guys ordered over the last few days, and here it is ;-)
Starring: Adam Jamieson
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Ball Play

Size: 99.9 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 19 min 59 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A 3-Day Load From Hunky Jayden

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
We decided to bring out the big guns this week so meet the delicious Jayden! He's only 22 but every single inch of this fella is oozing testosterone. Jayden has these beautiful blue eyes that captivate your attention, classic good looks, one fit gym built body and a hefty cock that is impressively thick and flanked by two large low hanging balls...
Starring: Jayden
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Nipple Play

Size: 625 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 37 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A 69 & A Great Arse Fuck!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well it's been a while... but at last I've managed to get the super-sexy and cheeky cockney guy back for a good old fuck session! Yep, Harrison returns to your screens and who better to partner this tall, toned and fun-loving guy than RJ ;-) Why RJ' Well if you remember Harrison's solo, RJ fits the description of his ideal fuck buddy perfectly! And when RJ's response to seeing Harrison's pictures was "he's well fit" I immediately set about arranging the shoot :)
Starring: RJ
Tags: Blake Mason, Facial, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 476 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 47 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Battering Ram Of A Dick!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Men. Don't you just love the variety that's on offer in this country and all around the world' OK, I've got to admit that Britain has some great diversity and I think I've proved that over recent weeks! Even so, take a look at the lovely Max... I mean, just to get a taste of that piece of meat would surely get you addicted ;-)
Starring: Max
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Nipple Play, On The Sofa

Size: 92.6 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 47 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Big Alternative Dude Dick

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Some of our amateur british men are muscled, others are toned and some are a little different from the norm. And Jamie is a stunning example of how different men can be! When I was first introduced to this charming 18 year old guy from our home city of Plymouth, I knew that he could offer something different to a lot of other guys...
Starring: Jamie
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom

Size: 93.3 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 18 min 57 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Big Black Cock For Greedy Bradley!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
To be honest, I'm really not sure how to write this one up. Bradley, one of the sexiest guys I know asked to do a shoot with the ever-so-popular Nathan who I also think is one of the most handsome and lovable guys on the planet! Simply, it had to be done and so these two totally hot guys got it on together big-time and it's pretty much guaranteed to become a BLAKEMASON classic!
Starring: Nathan Dale
Tags: Blake Mason, Interracial, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Foot Fetish

Size: 101 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 270 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 2 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Big Cum Shot From Horny Paul

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
This guy applied to feature directly through the site as he had always wanted to feature in an adult film. I called him up and after answering numerous questions, he felt comfortable enough to set a date. Blake was still out of town but luckily I managed to twist Sean's arm in to giving me a hand with the cameras ;-)
Starring: Paul
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 102 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 44 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Big Dick Fourgy To End A Good Night Out

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
The guys have been out on the town and return home to Shane's place for a few more drinks but they're all feeling a bit frustrated at not pulling any talent. Out come the cards and they decide to play Strip Pontoon... but while Brez is in the toilet Luke finally tells his mates about what they've secretly been getting up to. Before Brez returns they agree to make the game a bit more interesting ;-)
Starring: Luke Desmond
Tags: Blake Mason: After Hours, Kissing, Fucking, Ball Play, Cum Getting Fucked, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 236 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 27 min 4 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

A Big Load From Confident Ethan

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
I had been meaning to invite Ethan down for a shoot for around 6 months before this one actually happened. Either he was busy and then I was busy and then he was busy - it just took an absolute age for him and my cameras to meet in their usual horny manner! Still, he made it in the end :)
Starring: Ethan
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 98.0 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 15 s

Fileboom Premium Account