Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Buff & Handsome Blake Strokes It

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
There's just something so appealing to me about guys with shaved heads. They just seem so very manly and when they have the face, eyes and body of Blake, well, how could I resist inviting him down for a shoot' I mean, just look at that muscular, toned frame and the "whole" package that comes along with it... simply lovely!
Starring: Blake
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Lube Play, On The Sofa

Size: 90.5 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 19 min 33 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

Buff Amateur Jack Strokes One Out

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
You know, there's just something extra special about this guy, and that's his smile! It's as plain and simple as that. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a guy whose smile is as open or as friendly as Jack J's - and that just seems to open up a whole new doorway in to his warm, inner personality. Those sparkly green eyes, those perfect pearly white teeth and that lovely, gently toned body all just seem� to sing out "I want to play and have fun!"... and man, is this guy up for it or what� ;-)
Starring: Jack J
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Foot Fetish, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa

Size: 421 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 9 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Buff Amateur Lads Fuck Hard

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Declan, with his nice, big, thick uncut meat sure went down well with you folks at home. But who was I to pair him up with, eh' Well, I really wanted to get the popular Harry back for another shoot and both of these guys wanted to fool around with each other big-time! Problem solved... two hot muscle guys with big uncut cocks simply wanting to have sex with each other - magic ;-)
Starring: Harry
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69

Size: 121 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 24 min 0 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Buff Amateur Squirts His Abs

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
I was out with a friend one evening scouting for guys who would be good for the site when I came across this fella. Tall, handsome and with a great body, I asked if he'd be interested in doing a film. To my surprise he said yes and took my card.
Starring: Danny
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 87.3 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 19 min 10 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Buff Boy Kai Wanking Out On The Water

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Do you ever get those days when you just can't help smiling to yourself and everyone around you' Well, the day I filmed Kai was one of them :) Here was this fit and horny guy standing at the station, waiting to get his kit off for my cameras and the sun was shining brightly. Man, was I looking forward to this shoot or what'
Starring: Kai
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Outdoors, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 88.0 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 17 min 42 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Bum Loving Boys In An Unexpected Duo

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Seeing as Josh T and his perfectly toned body, cute smile and rigid uncut cock went down so well with all of you at home, we thought we would invite him back ASAP to get it on with another equally popular guy! But the universe can be a spookie place full of coincidences - Tim just happened to pay us a visit and when he spotted Josh on the site he was immediately smitten and so the dice was rolled... Tim was already on Josh's wish list for a flip flop scene ;-)
Starring: Tim
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69

Size: 486 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 30 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Butt Humping Boys Mike & Paul

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
After Mike paired up with Antony I just knew I had to get him back for some more action. With his cute face, fit body and big cock, I think you'll all agree that I make some pretty good decisions! Mike was keen to work with Paul so I asked if he'd like to do the honours... and naturally he was only too pleased to make a return visit ;-)
Starring: Mike
Tags: Blake Mason, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, 69, Ass Play

Size: 153 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 30 min 12 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Callum Baker Interview & Solo

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Yorkshire boy Callum Baker is a confident and daring gay lad who knows what he wants. This top boy has always known he's gay, and after his first experimentation he decided that he likes to give it rather than take it. He has a tight lean body, a smooth little butt and a naturally hairy cock and balls. A little cock stroking is all it takes to get that dick stiff in his hand and he's soon wanking out a massive load for his first solo!
Starring: Callum Baker
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Amateur, Natural, Masturbation, Twinks

Size: 543 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 18 min 32 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Cameron Takes A Big Dick In His Tight Hole!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
It's about time Cameron W came back for a nice hot fuck, isn't it' And man, isn't he looking good' You know those days when you're just looking and feeling your best... well today was one of those days for Cameron and Noah - both were on top form and looking drop-dead gorgeous! They couldn't wait to start ripping each other's clothes off and crack on with a scorching hot Sunday afternoon shag...
Starring: Cameron Wilson
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 682 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 9 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Cameron Takes On Big Dicked JP!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Seeing how much you all loved watching Cameron taking Noah's big fat dick I thought it only right to give JP a go at it too! Yep, Cameron's been yearning for another nice chunky cock inside him and seeing how these two already knew one another it made perfect sense to put them together. Let's just say they were as eager as anything to enjoy each other's bodies and the action is very hot and very horny...
Starring: Cameron Wilson
Tags: Blake Mason, Facial, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking

Size: 76.5 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 21 min 7 s

Fileboom Premium Account