Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

gavredina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Can Grant Take That Big Uncut Dick'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
As you might have guessed from Alec's solo debut film, I was absolutely smitten with him and his gorgeous uncut cock. I knew I had to see him in action and I just knew the perfect man for the job. And as it happened, Grant had decided he wasn't done with entertaining the world just yet, so here's one great come-back film!
Starring: Grant
Tags: Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Facial, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat

Size: 106 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 0 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gavredina

Can Kai Take It All'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Ahhh, a blustery day way back in June, when Kai first decided to surrender his sweet, tight ass to the totally hot Nathan! This one was really difficult to shoot... a novice camera man, a rolling sea... and two guys who couldn't keep their hands (or mouths) off of each other :)
Starring: Nathan Dale
Tags: Blake Mason, Interracial, Behind The Scenes, Outdoors, Kissing, Black

Size: 96.1 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 19 min 8 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gavredina

Can Kyle Take That Massive Uncut Cock From Matt'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Well, I guess it's time big old Matt H returned to use that huge slong of his on a willing bottom once again! Mind you, I'm still not sure he had fully recovered from the delights of having his arse ploughed by Kai, buy hey, it sure was great to see his mammoth meat sliding in and out of Kyle B's willing hole... and they both seemed to really enjoy this suck / fuck session!
Starring: Matt H
Tags: Blake Mason, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked, Faced Down

Size: 104 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 39 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Can Robbie Take All That Dark Dick

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Man, how I have missed Nathan's gorgeous smile, perfect body, lick-able skin and big uncut meat! Yep, it had been over 6 months since I last had this totally hot guy in front of me, and thanks to the equally seductive sex appeal of Robbie I managed to get this awesome duo arranged. And how these two enjoyed each other's bodies...
Starring: Nathan Dale
Tags: Blake Mason, Interracial, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Fucking, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 107 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 15 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Can Sexy Dan Take All Of Those Inches'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
The delicious power bottom that is Dan J is back this week in a jaw dropping, erection inducing romp with the uber gorgeous Luke D! Now Dan is no stranger to big cocks but Luke's super long, super fat uncut fuck tool was almost too much for him to take in this sweaty sex fest! Luke wasn't going to let him get away with it that easy, and with a little persuasion and lots of lube that cock didn't just get in there it got right in to the hilt!
Starring: Luke Desmond
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Cum Jerking Off, DoggyStyle

Size: 796 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 56 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Can They Deepthroat That Massive Cock'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
It's hard to explain just how much fun our special Christmas shoot turned out to be! Matt H, the "straight" guy with the enormous� 11.5 inch uncut cock had never been deep-throated before (no wonder, eh') so I asked two of the best cock suckers I knew to give it a try... Scott B and Tristan. The reputation of
Starring: Tristan
Tags: Blake Mason, Blowjob, Behind The Scenes, Rimming, Deep Throat, 69

Size: 127 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 24 min 58 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Can Tony Take That Massive Cock'

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
It seems like ages since horse-hung Matt H paid us a visit and showed off his massive uncut cock, but hey, all good things come to those who wait! The question of course was who would be man enough to take that huge piece of meat... and after a quick chat with the lovely Tony we soon had another very willing volunteer. Yep, two great guys with cheeky personalities, great bodies and lovely dicks sure turned out to be fun ;-)
Starring: Matt H
Tags: Blake Mason, Anal, Behind The Scenes, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Blond Hair

Size: 660 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 26 min 7 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Chad Loves A Little Arse Play

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Meet Chad, a good friend of Shayne's and the boyfriend of another very popular model of the site, a complete newbie who couldn't wait to get his kit off and join the ranks of
Starring: Chad C
Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Foot Fetish, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Nipple Play

Size: 361 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 21 min 18 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Clayton Gives Kai An Amazing Fuck!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
After last Sunday's "DIY" fuck film I thought we had better follow up with something a bit different� - and big-dicked Clayton fucking the life out of Kai seemed the perfect choice! And what a ball busting ride these two randy guys had with each other - they were out to please each other in every way possible. Clayton likes his sex rough and hard and damn, Kai sure is getting dirtier and more sexually demanding with each film he makes...
Starring: Kai
Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69

Size: 97.9 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 23 min 51 s

Fileboom Premium Account

gavredina

Cleaning Up & Cumming Hard!

00240x0032-07.png

DOWNLOAD

About video
Two of your favourite guys are back and this time, we're celebrating with bubbles - bath bubbles that is, not champagne bubbles! After receiving numerous requests for a "shaving" film, I asked Mark W if he'd trust Grant with a razor around certain areas of his body... and there's no doubt just how much he wanted to let him loose!
Starring: Grant
Tags: Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Fucking, Ass Play, Ball Play

Size: 127 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 25 min 11 s

Fileboom Premium Account