Risks of a razor blade in the mouth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'VE GOT A GOOD IDEA!!

Take a large, long knife and make sure it's dull enough not to be able to cut her. Thenput it in ice or the freezer (I read making the knife cold makes it feel sharp even if it's not). Then tye her up and put it in her mouth horizontally and tell her to hold it with her teeth.

If you really want to mind fuck her, get two similar knives, one sharp, one dulled. Chill both of them in an ice chest, so she doesn't know you have two of them. Run the sharp one on her skin and cut her a little to show her how sharp it is. Then blindfold her and put the dull one in her mouth, having her hold it with her teeth horizontally. You can tye her up and tell her, "Be careful not to scream, that blade is sharp." Just remember she might be too scared to safeword, so use good judgement.

If you want to continue doing stuff like this be sure she doesn't know that you're making things safer and you could probably find a whole bunch of ways to make things seem terribly dangerous and horrifying without actually putting her in much real danger.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

If you want to mindfuck her, blindfold her and then tell her you're putting a razor blade in her mouth and then actually put something else in, something you can control safely.

Probably the best idea in short. This type of play has always made me nervous... Even with simply holding knives, it's so easy to slip IMO. I can understand the drive to do it though, when you have a kink you can't just wipe it from your mind. You need it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Chaoticist, it's good to see you reply after so long.

If you really want to mind fuck her, get two similar knives, one sharp, one dulled. Chill both of them in an ice chest, so she doesn't know you have two of them. Run the sharp one on her skin and cut her a little to show her how sharp it is. Then blindfold her and put the dull one in her mouth, having her hold it with her teeth horizontally.

Not safe. Too easy for the dom to make a mistake with the similar knives, and obviously blood play with a kitchen knife isn't exactly safe, especially if you haven't recently sharpened it.

Like the original post, it is something where perhaps nothing would happen, but if anything went wrong, it would be terrible. It did, however, remind me that I need better kitchen knives.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Knots

Chaoticist, it's good to see you reply after so long.

Not safe. Too easy for the dom to make a mistake with the similar knives, and obviously blood play with a kitchen knife isn't exactly safe, especially if you haven't recently sharpened it.

Like the original post, it is something where perhaps nothing would happen, but if anything went wrong, it would be terrible. It did, however, remind me that I need better kitchen knives.

On this point, I do know a dom who does mindfucks similar to this (though most knifeplayers avoid actually putting any knife into the subs mouth; for sensible reasons...), but he is very experienced, takes many precautions and only does it with his pernament sub (who is used to knifeplay).

In regards to mindfucking with two knives in general, as Small has already highlighted the danger of similar knives, it is important that the knives must LOOK different, even if it's just two different handles for what are very similar blades. Blindfold the sub if need be; to mindfuck with someone like this, you don't actually need to be holding a knife to their throat...a spoon will work just as nicely if you do it right.

Fileboom Premium Account