Risks of a razor blade in the mouth

chaoticist

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm wondering about how dangerous it would be to have a razor blade in the mouth during a scene - like on top of the tongue, then closing the mouth. There'd be a strong instinct to do anything possible not to swallow it, but I'm concerned with the risk of accidental reaction such as sneezing, getting a swallow reflex from something, fear building and causing temporary panic, or other problems. Holding it between the teeth should make it pretty difficult to go wrong, but would you say this is just too risky to experiment with? There'd be medical equipment and someone trained as a nurse/paramedic, just in case.

As a safer alternative, what about a knife, with a wide hilt that would make it impossible to go too far in.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Hmm. You're definitely into edge play here. With a razor in the mouth there are two risks, as I see it. 1) Cutting the inside of your mouth. That's unpleasant, but probably not too severe. 2) Swallowing it. The risks there are very serious. I think you could really injure yourself. It would probably require emergency surgery. IMO, while the odds of it happening are probably low, the consequences of it are quite high. I wouldn't risk it for myself, and I wouldn't ask a sub to risk it either. But if you've read my posts, you know I always err on the side of caution.

With a knife, do you mean holding it blade out with the hilt between the teeth, or blade in, with the blade between the teeth? Blade in strikes me as extremely dangerous. Blade out probably less dangerous but still some potential risk.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want actual edge play, or do you want to do a mind fuck on the sub, or are you wanted to explore cutting and blood?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Randomguy86

Smallest

I think a knife horizontal, blade-out with blade in teeth is the closest semi-safe version of your idea, especially if the knife is dulled (as Randomguy said, your sub doesn't need to know just how dull it is).

I really, really suggest you don't use a razor, as the risk of swallowing happening is not necessarily huge, but what happens of the sub does swallow, or choke (which could happen if they try to safeword, or say anything, or cry out, remember), could mean severe damage.

If you do something with a knife, the reason I say blade-out is that blade-in and suspended by teeth runs a risk of cutting the tongue, which minorly is a discomfort and severely is horrifying.
This seems obvious, but no matter what, don't position the knife as a sword-swallower would (perpendicular to how the mouth closes, point in). Even dulled and somehow held out of the mouth (like a different version of randomguy's gag), the point risks piercing the tongue and slipping (or breaking the gag) could mean cutting inside the throat and probably more risk than a razor offers.

Let us know what you think from here, and we'll try to further point you in the right direction.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Hey, Random. He politely asked a question, so there's no need to be rude. People on this site have some very extreme fantasies and desires, and it's our job to help them figure out what's safe, what's not and how they can safely approximate an unsafe scene. This might not be your fantasy, but you never know when something you're turned on by will disgust or offend someone else. So it behooves us to treat each other's turn ons with courtesy, even if we suggest they're unwise.

We seem to be agreed that there are enough risks here that he needs to rethink what he wants to do.

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

Hey, Random. He politely asked a question, so there's no need to be rude. People on this site have some very extreme fantasies and desires, and it's our job to help them figure out what's safe, what's not and how they can safely approximate an unsafe scene. This might not be your fantasy, but you never know when something you're turned on by will disgust or offend someone else. So it behooves us to treat each other's turn ons with courtesy, even if we suggest they're unwise.

We seem to be agreed that there are enough risks here that he needs to rethink what he wants to do.

Ahhh. I was kidding man. No need to freak. lol. He can like whatever, Doesn't worry me... I think it's great he is asking advice. Shows that he is a caring and responsible man.

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

chaoticist

What are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want actual edge play, or do you want to do a mind fuck on the sub, or are you wanted to explore cutting and blood?

Purely a mind fuck. I thought about it some more, and I'm pretty much agreeing with the posts here, it's just too risky - although 99 times out of 100 nothing might go wrong, the one time it does would be very serious. And there's plenty of safer ways to get a similar effect. Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone.

Fileboom Premium Account