Re: Bound, Tied and Gagged Submissive Woman

usta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When Elise Met Ruckus

Although I have briefly met Ruckus once or twice before this particular meeting, I feel this was the moment in which I truly met them. I had previously seen a glimpse into Ruckus's rope-loving soul and I knew that I wanted to tie them up in my own studio. I get a very feline vibe from Ruckus, which is to say that I really like them! Quiet, yet expressive, and as you might have seen in the previously- posted shibari video, Ruckus is TOUGH. Here, though, I introduce myself to Ruckus and get a feel for our energetic connection. I inform them that they will need to suffer bastinado for me if they want to be rewarded with some gooey attention paid to their cock. Until I see Ruckus truly suffer for me, all they get are teeth biting down on their sensitive cock :) Enjoy watching this sexy person be tied in rope - I know I did!

File Name: bod_lib_on_when_elise_met_ruckus
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Ruckus, Elise Graves
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 360 MiB
Duration: 25 min 31 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

usta

Poke Fun

Elise is in a blue mood and is looking for a way to cheer herself up. She knows that making Dart Tech suffer will probably be just the pick me up that she is looking for, so she securely ties him to the bondage bed in red rope. It is evident that Dart is going to need a gag to muffle his screams, as Elise is hell bent on tickling him repeatedly. But this is not enough. Elise then ties Dart's balls and pulls them to the ceiling, forcing him to create a harsh back bend with little support. Elise takes this opportunity to slide a very spikey acupressure may underneath Dart's back, so that when she lowers him down, he is now resting on the mat. This mat is sharp! Seeing it as a date with destiny, Elise jumps on Dart's body and begins toying with him through tickling, teasing, and tormenting him, resulting in a powerful orgasm for each of them.

File Name: bod_lib_on_poke_fun
Featuring: Dart Tech, Elise Graves
File Size: 358 MiB
Duration: 25 min 53 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

usta

Rubber Catsuit, Metal Bondage

Goblintower is a slut for feeling helpless in rubber. At the Serious Bondage abode, Elise has the perfect piece of metal bondage gear in mind to create that exposed vulnerability Goblintower craves. Wearing a full rubber catsuit, rubber ball mitts, and a rubber hood, Goblintower is systematically locked, strapped and secured into the metal bondage chair. With outstretched arms and widely spread legs, Goblintower is helpless in Elise's hands. Elise is interested to learn more about Goblintower's ability to handle restrictive rubber, so she cycles through several rubber hoods of various intensities before she lingers with an open-mouth type that gives her access to Goblin's throat. As Elise works her hand into the throat of Goblin, she is hunting for the viscous lube that comes from the depths. Using that lube to tease and stroke Goblin appears to be too much, as frothy ejaculate soon appears! Elise declares that Goblintower must clean every drop off of her gloves and she means it - taking her time to make sure Goblin savors every last lick!

File Name: bod_lib_on_rubber_catsuit_metal_bondage
Featuring: Goblintower, Elise Graves
File Size: 417 MiB
Duration: 29 min 35 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

usta

Oh Christmas Tree!

Merry Christmas! To celebrate the holiday, Utmost Restraint turned me into his Christmas tree. First I was bound to a spinning tree stand with rope, then I was decorated with colorful lights. My nipples and pussy were selected as special sensitive bits from which to clamp and hang festive bells. Utmost enjoyed the music my body was making with every movement, so he also added some clamps and bells to my fingers and tongue - these were incredibly painful - even though they sound so festive! Before making me orgasm multiple times with a vibrator, Utmost knew I needed to be gagged, so he chose a bright red ball gag to do the job. May this holiday season be good to you.

File Name: bod_lib_on_oh_christmas_tree
Featuring: Utmost Restraint, Elise Graves
File Size: 182 MiB
Duration: 13 min 25 s

Fileboom Premium Account