Re: Bound, Tied and Gagged Submissive Woman

usta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Good Vibes

Kino Payne has his opportunity to switch places with Elise. It is now Elise on the Sybian, with Kino at the helm of the play. He begins by stuffing a giant sponge into Elise's mouth, firmly packing it in before covering her face with Tagaderm - very sticky transparent medical tape and ultimately securing it all with a leather face hugger. He knows that Elise is going to be loud and Kino wants to mitigate much of that noise from the get-go. After Elise is instructed to stuff her ass with a small electrical plug, she sits onto the Sybian and is tied in an arms-to-neck choking position with her fetish shoed feet tied in the back, preventing her from getting off the Sybian. Kino is obviously enjoying himself, what with the choking, caning and electrical play he is orchestrating. Meanwhile, Elise is orgasming over and over and over again...

File Name: bod_lib_on_good_vibes
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Kino Payne, Elise Graves
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 459 MiB
Duration: 32 min 48 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

usta

The Scavenger's Gimp

Elise Graves and An Li are feeling sadistic, yet playful. They have a willing gimp to play with and decide to push him in the deep end right from the beginning. Wearing nothing but a leather hood, leather mitts and leather booties, Gimpy is locked into a Scavenger's Daughter metal bondage device. His balls are tied into tension, his nipples clamped with electro clamps, and ultimately his testicles are electrified too. An Li practices her amazing whip skills on Gimpy's back while Elise encourages Gimpy to relax by taking his breath away with her hands. All in all, Gimpy is one lucky guy. Receiving the attention from these two women is worth whatever torments they deem entertaining.

File Name: bod_lib_on_the_scavenger_s_gimp
Featuring: Gimpy, An Li, Elise Graves
File Size: 290 MiB
Duration: 20 min 41 s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

usta

The Edge of Your Chair

I have been friends with Mark for a while now. He has been very generous to allow me to take care of several of his wonderful bondage gear creations - the most iconic of them being his Serious Bondage chair. This chair single-handedly started the heavy bondage chair craze that we see now, I am sure of it. It gives me great pleasure to put makers of gear in their own devices, and this was no exception. However, Mark is also a heavy rubber freak, and I had just the suit that I wanted him to take a ride in. Dressing Mark in a thin black latex hood with micro holes over the eyes and nose area, it gives the appearance that there are no holes at all. Once we pull the open-face hood of the heavy transparent rubber Studio Gum suit over the black hood - he is instantly transformed into something new - something akin to a black hole, in my opinion. After strapping Mark into the chair, I added an inflatable ball hood with rebreather bag. I am transfixed by the fact that his air is captured in the bag - love it! The hood is not a perfect creation, and thus, it needs to come off after a short while, but that gives me the opportunity to put my transparent gas mask over that soulless face of his. By now, both Mark and I are deep into rubber space (I simply have to smell it!), and I felt that the addition of a vibrator would put it over the top. Sitting in Mark's lap, I alternate using the vibrator on myself, Mark, me, Mark. I find it so sexy to see Mark's cock sliding around inside the rubber suit. Gotta love transparent rubber! This session is dedicated to the wonderful craftsman Mark and his genius bondage gear!

File Name: bod_lib_on_the_edge_of_your_chair
Featuring: Mark, Elise Graves
File Size: 445 MiB
Duration: 31 min 43 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

I've Got You Pegged, part one

I don't know what I am more excited about - my new medical table or fucking Kino in the ass! Thankfully I do not have to choose and I tie Kino to my table with his legs up in the gyn stirrups - ready for the taking. With his arms restrained above his head, and his holes wide open, I dive right in. Kino is a good slut, and he takes my cock with no complaint. Indeed, I think he might just be an ass slut. Stay tuned for part two in which I ramp things up a couple notches with breath play and the Venus machine!

File Name: bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_one
File Size: 238 MiB
Duration: 16 min 56 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

I've Got You Pegged, part two

Now that I have Kino's holes all loosened up with my strap on, I decide to turn up the intensity of his experience. Bound to my medical table, Kino is totally helpless and at my mercy. Affixing a gas mask to his face and connecting a long, rubber hose, I begin to get giddy, as I know what is coming next. I instruct Kino to take a deep breath in and hold it, while I connect the rebreather bag to his face. As he inhales and exhales his same breath over and over, I torment his feet with a cane and overstimulate his genitals with my cock up his ass and his dick in the Venus machine. Kino wasn't able to control his auditory expressions on this day, and for that I am thankful, as hearing his moans, whimpers, and at times, screams, really gets me going!

File Name: bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_two
File Size: 385 MiB
Duration: 27 min 22 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Cum Up for Air

You know how no matter how many expensive toys you buy your cat, they always seem most interested in a discarded box? Similarly, Elise - with all her expensive toys at her disposal - prefers to play with the most simple of objects sometimes. In this case, a plastic bag. Let's back up though, after Lita Lecherous slides her pussy onto the girthy Sybian dildo, Elise secures her there with beautiful rope bondage that accentuates Lita's breasts. As Lita is a known wiggler, Elise secures Lita's neck, so that each wiggle will be felt! Elise toys with Lita's helplessness by turning the Sybian up and down for her own amusement. Given that Lita also has a healthy set of lungs on her, Elise decides to try to distract her from screaming with a simple plastic bag. The more Lita screams, the more excited Elise becomes.

File Name: bod_lib_on_cum_up_for_air
Featuring: Lita Lecherous, Elise Graves
File Size: 208 MiB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

My Leather Fucktoy

Oh my! I have to say, I typically enjoy myself when playing with Jimmy, but this particular experience was extra fun. I decided to center my own pleasure, which always works well for me :) I dressed Jimmy in a tight leather neck corset, a sexy mesh corset, strict ballet boots and a bolero straitjacket. I then stuffed an ass hook into his beautiful butt and tied it off around his neck. His legs are then belted in half, forcing him to kneel before me. I am excited to stuff my cock down his throat. It is so sexy to watch him suck my cock! I know that the tight neck corset makes it extra challenging. After a short time of cock sucking, I can tell I am ready for more. I exchange my cock in his mouth for a dildo gag, so I can put him to work on my pussy. I adore knowing that his ass gets fucked by the hook with each thrust. Using Jimmy for my pleasure is extremely sexy for me, and I wanted to reward him for being a good fuck toy, so I vibrate his cock as I sit on his face. He eventually blows a load all over the straitjacket he is wearing, which means he needs to be punished post-orgasm. I have never seen him squirm quite that much!

File Name: bod_lib_on_my_leather_fucktoy
File Size: 390 MiB
Duration: 27 min 43 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Suspend Disbelief

Although this was my first time playing with Ruckus, I decided to jump right into the deep end with them. I suspected they were both willing and able - and I was surprised at how tough they were! Oh my! I tie Ruckus in a beautiful box tie, then pull their knee up super high. Ruckus is about a foot taller than me, so I look pretty short in comparison, but that's okay because soon Ruckus will be floating above the ground, tied up in a beautiful package for my enjoyment. The first knee up soon becomes a futomomo (bent over leg, "fat leg") which will ultimately be the only thing from which Ruckus's entire body is suspended from. Futos are notoriously painful, although I did attempt to tie this one in the most comfortable manner, and Ruckus is a fucking champ at handling it all. After fully inverting Ruckus, I don't let them down that easy. I take my time extending their suffering - and my enjoyment

File Name: bod_lib_on_suspend_disbelief
File Size: 397 MiB
Duration: 28 min 12 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

On a Silver Platter

Elise and Dart Tech have not played together in several years. One can safely assume that there is built-up energy awaiting release. Elise decides to make that energy seen - and felt - in the physical form of thick, viscous slobber released at the helm of a large dildo repeatedly thrusted into Dart's mouth and throat. To mark the passing of time, Elise chooses to collect all of the hard-earned spit and ejaculate that comes squirting out of Dart's large and small holes, only to shove it right back in his face. With the addition of intense nipple electro and a painful face-opening harness, Dart quickly remembers what he enjoys most about bottoming to Elise - you just never know what you are going to get. If you enjoy making someone drool, this video is for you. If you are grossed out by a lot of drool, might be best to stay away from this particular episode

File Name: bod_lib_on_on_a_silver_platter
File Size: 265 MiB
Duration: 18 min 53 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Turning the Tables

To turn the tables on someone means to gain the upper hand. In this play session with Utmost Restraint, I do believe he gained the upper hand pretty effortlessly over my body and mind in tying me in a neck-to-crotch rope predicament table position. Instantly, my major muscle groups begin working to keep my hips raised. My neck is very uncomfortable in this position, pulling down on the neck rope. Suction tubes, clamps and an electro shocker bring added suffering to my predicament. A Jennings gag and some wrap around my mouth increase my discomfort as well as four very strong clamps strategically placed over my rib cage and over my hip bones. With every movement, every breath, these clamps cause major discomfort rubbing against my bones. This causes me to not want to breathe, but, of course, I have to - particularly when I am close to hyperventilating due to the stress. At one point I manage to weakly mutter "I can't do this anymore," and Utmost graciously provides me with some relief - only to go back into it for more. I found this scene to be quite cathartic, as you will probably notice

File Name: bod_lib_on_turning_the_tables
File Size: 445 MiB
Duration: 31 min 39 s

Fileboom Premium Account