Re: Bound, Tied and Gagged Submissive Woman

usta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bamboo Torment Tie

Elise is feeling feisty today, but also loving. She intuits that her friend, Kino, is in the mood for suffering, and so she devises a plan to make that a reality. Tied on his knees with a piece of bamboo tucked behind his knees, Kino is starting to understand what is in store for him. Once his balls are tied back to the small bamboo secured between his ankles, he is acutely aware that this is going to hurt! Elise flutters around her suffering friend making his situation worse at times, and better at other times. Mostly, though, she is simply excited by the pain she is inflicting on her friend who enjoys it.

File Name: bod_lib_on_bamboo_torment_tie
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Kino Payne, Elise Graves
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 476 MiB
Duration: 33 min 48 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

usta

Vacuum-Packed

Today is the day that Dart Tech experiences his first vac bed! As he slides into the rubber bed, Elise explains that she has the capability to monitor his respiratory and heart rates. The electro butt plug that was previously stuck up Dart's ass is able to be connected to the power box through a port in the bed. With Dart's head inside the bed, only a short tube connects him to the outside world - including his breath. After exploring Dart's sucked-up rubber body, Elise uses a breath control device and the electro box to get a noticeable reaction on the patient monitor. This is all fun and games to Elise, who ends up pleasuring herself to an intense orgasm while sitting on Dart's bound body.

File Name: bod_lib_on_Vacuum_Packed
File Size: 428 MiB
Duration: 30 min 29 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Squeeze an Orange

Patrick is a bondage slut. He loves being fully restrained and toyed with. Today is his lucky day as Elise has some new gear to try out. After securing him into an orange straitjacket, leg binder, and enclosed hood, Elise restrains him to a bench with multiple leather belts in a horizontal position. This allows Elise to toy with him, sit on him, and tease him for her own pleasure. After bringing out the vibrator, Elise brings herself to multiple orgasms while sitting on Patrick's cock - creating that deliciously cruel scenario of being so close yet so far! Poor Patrick!

File Name: bod_lib_on_squeeze_an_orange
File Size: 293 MiB
Duration: 20 min 47 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Unrelenting Orgasms, part one

Oh my! I knew I loved playing with JimmyUSMC, as he is a true lover of bondage who can't get enough! So it wasn't a complete surprise that he was interested in also topping, as bondage freaks tend to want it all! After he tightly laced me into a single arm binder, buckled my head harness and secured my legs, I began to suspect that the I might be seeing a new side of him emerge. Upon hooking my ass and tying it to my head harness, I was certain that things were only just beginning! Indeed, what followed was over an hour and a half of relentless, growling orgasms, dildo fucking and sexy hand choking! This video is merely the first half hour or so of this intense scene. I swear to god, I must have had 200 orgasms at the hands of the very sexy JimmyUSMC. Life is good! Stay tuned for the rest of this scene!

File Name: bod_lib_on_unrelenting_orgasms_part_one
File Size: 468 MiB
Duration: 19 min 21 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Unrelenting Orgasms, part two

If you thought Elise had her fill of orgasms after Part One, you would be very wrong! Apparently JimmyUSMC believes there is no such thing as too many orgasms, and he sets to make his point loud and clear. In Part Two, Jimmy ramps it up a notch (or two or three!) by adding one of Elise's dildos to the mix. For fifteen solid minutes, Jimmy fucks Elise's eager pussy while forcing her to orgasm non-stop. After he gives the dildo a much- needed rest, he continues on with the vibrator alone - until it dies from exhaustion! Somehow Elise is still kicking! By this point, Elise has has something like 500 orgasms. Seeing as how the bondage is still a turn on, Jimmy crawls up on Elise, humping her hogtied feet, as she eagerly attempts to stimulate his boner with her feet. This is simply sexy for the both of them, and therefore Jimmy takes this opportunity to pay some intense attention to Elise's neck with his incredibly strong, sexy hands. This is so hot! After Jimmy decides to finally let Elise out of her predicament, he takes it nice and slow, savoring the transition from bondage to liberation

File Name: bod_lib_on_unrelenting_orgasms_part_two
File Size: 552 MiB
Duration: 39 min 43 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Pain and Suffering

Let's be frank - Dart Tech is a brat. Being a brat is not necessarily a bad thing, though, to be honest, I like it when Dart is a brat, as it motivates me to be extra mean to him. Therefore, I decided to combine multiple aspects of torment into one experience for him. Starting with a tight ball tie, I gag and blindfold him with tight rope. Dart's fingers are stuffed with pencils and then taped tightly together. This pencil torment is INTENSE! I then tie a shin torment tie on each leg. Let me tell you - these shin ties are intense by themselves, but when you flex the foot, it makes the tie tighter and more painful. So when I tie Dart's ankles, pull them off the ground, and tie his toes back in preparation for some bastinado, Dart is feeling it even before the cane strokes! Dart is so fun to torment because he is highly responsive, constantly grunting and letting me know where he is at with his suffering. This allows me to push him further, as I am confidant we are on the same page. He grunts. I grunt back. It's this exchange of energy that makes tormenting Dart so enjoyable!

File Name: bod_lib_on_pain_and_suffering
File Size: 429 MiB
Duration: 30 min 53 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Bag of Tricks

Ruckus is in for a treat! If feeling helpless and at the complete mercy of Elise Graves is what Ruckus was looking for, they certainly found it! After helping guide Ruckus into the rubber sleep sack, Elise makes quick work of securing them to her medical table. She informs Ruckus that every breath that he takes will be under her control now as she secures a gas mask to their face. Knowing that this is Ruckus's first sleep sack experience, she opts to make this experience a memorable one as she uses her own spit to create better conductivity for the electro bands she intends to use on Ruckus's dick. Elise desires to increase her control over Ruckus's body and mind, so she dials up the electro while controlling Ruckus's basic bodily needs. Ultimately Ruckus is desperate to blow a load, so Elise grants permission to Ruckus - later showing them that they may regret having done so with some post-orgasm torment.

File Name: bod_lib_on_bag_of_tricks
Featuring: Ruckus, Elise Graves
File Size: 433 MiB
Duration: 31 min 5 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Strong Stomach

It's New Year's Eve and needless to say, but it's been quite the year. Elise has been sheltering at home, studying shibari online and practicing on Kino Payne. Elise is excited to practice a particularly challenging semi-suspension sequence on him. After securing Kino's arms into a box tie, Elise has freedom to explore Kino's nipples with her long fingernails. It quickly becomes clear that Kino's mouth needs a good stuffing, so Elise's fetches the dirtiest pair of her panties she can pull from her laundry basket to pack into Kino's mouth before securing them with multiple passes of clear tape. She checks again - now he is much quieter! This is important, as Kino is about to embark on a strenuous tie that heavily utilizes a waist rope, standing on the tops of his big toes, and ultimately, being fully suspended. As Kino is one hell of a rope bottom, watch for his sweat to tell the story of his suffering.

File Name: bod_lib_on_strong_stomach
Featuring: Kino Payne, Elise Graves
File Size: 462 MiB
Duration: 32 min 48 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Vibrotherapy

Restrained in a strict elbow tie and a leather hood, Elise begins her vibrotherapy journey at the caring hands of Utmost Restraint. Tied with one ankle up high, Elise's pussy and soles of her feet are completely exposed. Utmost explores pain play with Elise through caning, rubber bands on the feet, and spanking while exploring pleasure with tickling and the use of several vibrators. Given that Elise's body is controlled by nipple clamps, a hood, an inflatable gag, rope bondage and sexual stimulation, she is in absolute heaven. Turns out, vibrotherapy works wonders for the soul!

File Name: bod_lib_on_vibrotherapy
Featuring: Utmost Restraint, Elise Graves
File Size: 588 MiB
Duration: 42 min 13 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

On All Fours

Something very special occurs when two sadists come together. The pleasure one sadist gets from seeing another suffer can be exhilarating on their own - but when a sadist friend next to them reflects that same joy, it is extra fun! Energy that might begin with Elise in the form of a cane stroke impacts Kino who's expression can further affect An Li in the most delightful way. There is a three-way exchange of energy and that triangular shape is the most solid of them all. Watch as Kino makes himself vulnerable to An Li and Elise by allowing himself to be locked into heavy wooden stocks on his hands and knees. This gives access to his ass which Elise and An Li gleefully mark up with whips, canes, fingernails and more. Happiness is most real when shared with another

File Name: bod_lib_on_on_all_fours
Featuring: Kino Payne, An Li, Elise Graves
File Size: 471 MiB
Duration: 33 min 24 s

Fileboom Premium Account