POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mandy Flores - Sex Slave Training Smoking Mind Fuck Domination

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation]

File info:

Duration: 00:23:42
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 664 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d310d992e55d4/Mandy_Flores_-_Sex_Slave_Training_Smoking_Mind_Fuck_Domination.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Princess Kaylynn - Lick The Dirt Off Of The Bottoms Of My Boots, Idiot

Screens:

You are in for a treat today boot licker. You have no idea what's coming. I have these sexy hot new boots, one of my adoring slaves got them for me, and they are already dirty, they already need to be cleaned. So your job is to get down on your knees and lick the dirt of the bottom of my boots. You're disgusting, but you love when I treat you like this, don't you? Open wide faggot, clean the soles. You love it. Rub your tongue all over them. Good boy. Show me what that mouth can do. My boots own you, they own your mind. You live for them, you live to clean them, to admire and worship them. You are absolutely entranced by my boots. I love treating you like this, it's what you deserve. Keep licking them asshole. Aren't they so hot?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Brat Girls, Foot Slave Training, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:25
File Size: 323 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ec20e93192bf9/kaylynnbrownboots.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - You Caught Your Mother Fucking Your Friend

Screens:

What are you doing home early?!?! What? No, that wasn't. Okay, YES. I was fucking your friend. So what? I am an adult. I can do what I want. And THEY LIKE IT. Yes. I've fucked ALL your little friends. And the neighbor boys. I love young cock. Sometimes, I have back to back. Oh, look who's little dick is getting hard! Why are u giving me such a hard time if your dick's standing to attention? Huh?! You better take care of that. Yes, u have to jerk it in front of your mother right now. If you don't, it will turn blue and fall off. That's what I tell all the boys.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Taboo, MILF, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasms, Voyeur, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:01
Resolution: 720x404
File Size: 258 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f8ccbe07e39cf/Tara_Tainton_-_You_Caught_Your_Mother_Fucking_Your_Friend.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Jodi West - Mother Workout Jerk Off Instruction

Screens:

Jodi has just come back from a long run in the morning and finds an eagerly horny and hard man back at home. Sweaty and tired, Jodi is in no mood for fooling around, but doesn't wish to see a hard cock wasted. Enjoy jerking off while watching Jodi stretch out and masturbate in her gym clothes in the front doorway.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, MILF, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Exercise, Solo Masturbation]

File info:

Duration: 00:04:22
File Size: 96.5 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c167616371067/Jodi_West_-_Mother_Workout_Jerk_Off_Instruction.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Sports Bra Jerk Off Encouragement

Screens:

Big boobs and a tiny sports bra. What more could you ask for? I know exactly what you like. I'm feeling extremely generous today. Im going to encourage your jerk while teasing you by stripping it off. Not only do you get to drool over my cleavage, but you also get to see these tits topless. Every man can fall addicted to a tiny sports bra and big tits. Once I strip it off you'll truly feel the pleasure of being my submissive

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Bra, Topless, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Cocktease, Goddess Worship, Nipple Fetish, Tease Goddess]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 351 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/093117fcb2bb4/Sports_Bra_Jerk_Off_Encouragement.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Samantha - Break-Up Binge Humiliation

Screens:

Typical is the loser who hits the bottle hard after a bad breakup, and you may not be typical, perv, but you are a typical loser. Instead of just shutting yourself up in the dark and listening to bad music, though, how about letting Me be your breakup binge guide? It won't be that expensive LOL. It will be so much better this way, I'll tell you when to drink in between showers of insults and taunting. In fact, it'll be My mission to ensure you never fee worthy of a girlfriend again. She was probably a pig but still so much better than u, don't you agree? Probably cheated on you left and right. Awww am I hitting too close to home, loser? Take another drink. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT ..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Homewrecker, Verbal Abuse, Coerced Intoxication, Drinking Fetish, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship, Humiliating Task, Slave Task, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:55
File Size: 1.02 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/483331bfca2ad/Break-Up_Binge_Humiliation.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Divine Goddess Jessica - BBC Obsession

Screens:

Stroke your tiny white dick and sniff on your bottle of poppers. Let me tell you about how inadequate you are. Stare at my perfect body, my perfect face. I don't want you, you sad, scrawny, pale loser. Women want hard, thick cocks. Loosen up and fall deep into a BBC frenzy

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, BBC, Big Black Cock, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Erotic Dancers, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:09
File Size: 561 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/536008d42b2f9/Divine_Goddess_Jessica_-_BBC_Obsession_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ashley Alban - Swinger Fucks Your Wallet Instead

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Foot Fetish, Crossed Legs Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:47
File Size: 603 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e7e9c8b958dcc/Ashley_Alban_-_Swinger_Fucks_Your_Wallet_Instead.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich