POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

British Bratz - Mikaela owns your Cock

Screens:

It's true, I own your cock. You submit entirely to me and I control your every stroke. You`re a weak willed loser when it comes to my powerful controlling ways and you love it. I am going to test your endurance today, breaking you down further, pushing your submissiveness and edging you to sheer frustration. My words, my body and my demands tease you to the brink of explosion. With continuous countdowns, endless brattiness, my laugh cuts straight the core. Blue balled, and mind-fucked weaker than ever before you WILL follow my demands and stroke on my command. This is one very cruel but hot edging game.

[Female Domination, Femdom, Edging Games, Edging, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Commands, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, Tease and Denial, Teasing, Masturbation Games, JOI Games]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:00
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 249 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e8b84e4a8b81d/British_Bratz_-_Mikaela_owns_your_Cock.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

KimberleyJx - No Way Back

Screens:

CUSTOM VIDEO - VIDEO WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - I SAY 'Stian' THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO. THE STORY: No Way Back - Its only my first session with you, but you already know how weak I'm for your perfect curvy body, especially when you are wearing tight latex outfits. After this session i will be hooked on you, always wanting more and more. And you know that you can make me do whatever u want. You have all the power and for each time I come back for more, you will be more and more in control over me. This is just the first step to becoming addicted to you. After you have made me addicted, you will make me into a useful submissive slave. In this session you will tease me absolutely crazy, showing of your perfect body as you give me a very hot joi, but will you let me cum or not.. Only you can decide.. You'll also decide when its time for my next custom..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Rubber, Latex, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Degradation, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Brunette Goddess, Domination, Goddess Worship, Latex Leggings]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.95 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1e39c9ec4a0a7/KimberleyJx_-_No_Way_Back.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Mistress T - Mums Ejaculation Test 2

Screens:

The first "Mum's Ejaculation Test" was one of my best sellers (look up at the 'Our Best Selling Clips" box.). It's time for another test. Similar to the first one, I return home from a night out and wonder if you've been a good boy. Have you been jerking off without permission? We'll see how long it takes you to ejaculate and how much you ejaculate.then Mum will know for sure! Lots of pantyhose worship in this one, both pantyhose covered feet and ass/pussy/crotch. (Personal note: I feel this is one of my sexiest Mummy vids yet, very sultry & loving, yet with a subtle strict edge that makes you feel you better obey, or else.)

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Pantyhose, Nylon, MILF, Footdom, Foot Domination, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Older Woman, Younger Man]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:15
File Size: 251 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7ee2a239a19ee/Mistress_T_-_Mums_Ejaculation_Test_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Lips Jerk-a-holic

Screens:

My pretty lips are like a drug to you. It is too easy to make you surrender once you lay eyes on me. You want to cum for these lips REAL badly. So, you're going to. You're going to stroke hard for my lips and take your addiction to the next level. The level every boy wants to be in, but can't accept it. Become a lip jerk-a-holic for me. It feels so good. Why deny yourself something you think of multiple times daily?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Lip Fetish, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:17
File Size: 359 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/67a5dbea0dcbf/Crystal_Knight_-_Lips_Jerk-a-holic.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ceara Lynch - No Erections - Week 4

Screens:

Have you been counting your erections? Should be easy to figure out. Just count all the $100 fees you've paid me. You need to show me u can resist your nasty little urges. Getting hard, jerking off, shooting your disgusting cum everywhere. I don't mind getting paid, but you wanted to become my slave and can't have someone serving me with a boner all the time. I'm doing this for your sake, training you never get an erection. To be my denial slave means doing all the twisted things I say, even if it means putting on some sexy clothes & sucking a big cock like a loyal little sissy fuck boy. I bet that will keep your ugly cock soft and lifeless. These past weeks should've demonstrated how serious I'm about breaking in my pathetic slave boys. If you can't follow my no-boner rules, then you better clear out that bank account and pay up now.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Pussy Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:42
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 779 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2dfc18e001f20/CearaLynch_-_No_Erections_-_Week_4.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Raven, Goddess Suvana - Pitiful Peasants

Screens:

This is just me and Raven sitting around as I explain to her my theory that these submissive losers are nothing but "peasants" put on this earth for the very PURPOSE of serving US. Like, its just the natural state of being, in my opinion. There are superior people (like US) and there are all these minions and lesser beings that were put here on earth simply to be USED by us to make OUR lives easier because we're the BEAUTIFUL people! And therefor we deserve 2 be pampered, spoiled, and live a life of luxury while the "peasants" toil and work to provide for us! And if you are reading this, then you probably ARE one of those pitiful PEASANTS.and you KNOW you are beneath us and that your life is meant to be spent WORKING for US, don't you!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:45
Resolution: 720x404
File Size: 57.5 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/34befd4f2ca30/The_Mean_Girls_-_Pitiful_Peasants.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - ALPHA DICK ONLY: CUM and Swallow it LOSER!

Screens:

Perfect. Naked. Teasing. God you're fucked! Eating your cum for me while looking at this view is going to be a breeze. No problemo at all my little cum eater! Between the pussy peeks and my ass you're a mindless zombie! You are getting used to swallowing all your cum for me and this time you won't even have to think about it. Seeing my naked body tease, deny, & humiliate you puts you right in your place. You're a stupid little cum eating loser that's not worthy of my perfect pussy. You'll swallow ALL your cum right down as you worship my irresistible Goddess body. Tonight I'll make a premature ejaculator out of you!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Redhead, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Cum Countdown]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:01
File Size: 142 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1ddeb94ca23b7/Goddess_Christina_-_ALPHA_DICK_ONLY__CUM_and_Swallow_it_LOSER_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Do Some Stupid Things for Me

Screens:

hat's right. Do it. A bunch of stupid stuff, whatever comes up in my head. I will make you do it. Why? Because you want to make me giggle. I want you to get messy and weird. You're a freak, you know you'll do it.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Assignments, Brat Girls, Men Following Orders]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:00
File Size: 326 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1e2d9dc9eab59/Bratty_Bunny_-_Do_Some_Stupid_Things_for_Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Natasha's Bedroom - Sweet Dreams - Bedtime Brainwashing

Screens:

I am always on your mind. From the second your eyes flutter open in the morning, to the first edging session of the day, to the moment you fall deep into sleep at night. You see my face when you close your eyes. You dream of me. Tonight, you're going to have the very sweetest dreams of me. It's a gentle, soothing brainwashing session before bed. My intoxicating words wash over you, seeping into your mind, taking you over while you fall deep asleep. The effect is potentiated by the dreams of me that follow. The addiction builds and grows all night, with every REM cycle. Wrap your hand around that cock. It is time for a bedtime treat. A blissful explosion before you fall into a blissful dream of me.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:35
File Size: 433 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/0c747cf21ada3/Natasha_s_Bedroom_-_Sweet_Dreams_-_Bedtime_Brainwashing.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lindsey Leigh - 5 Easy Humiliation Tasks

Screens:

It is as simple as the title describes. Do you have what it takes to make my laugh hysterically? Are you loser enough to complete the simplest of humiliation tasks? Time to find out if you have what it takes to make me smile.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Embarrassment, Goddess Worship, Legs]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:15
File Size: 77.8 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/02009b2f1c67b/Lindsey_Leigh_-_5_Easy_Humiliation_Tasks.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account