POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Fierce - Sandal Stroker

Screens:

There is only one thing you will jerking off to today: my sandals. I know you like feet. The only thing you deserve to stroke to foot slut is my feet. I am only going to expose my sandals to you today. So, start stroking because these things are gonna make you bust.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Sandals]

File info:

Duration: 00:04:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 123 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e7d0cfc0e8b75/Princess_Fierce_-_Sandal_Stroker.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Caught You

Screens:

Custom Clip: you are outside tanning in a thong bikini and you catch me staring at you and playing with myself. You make me follow you into a room where you inform me that you know my girlfriend (My girlfriends name is fon) and will tell her if I don't do exactly as you say. You order me to strip and stroke my cock. Use your imagination as to how you want me to stroke it, i.e. slow, fast, spit on it, slap it etc. while you are teasing. Make fun of my cock as you see fit it is very small(4 inches long). You can count me down to cum or just order me to do so. When I cum is up to you and how I eat it is your choice.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Bikini, Cum Swallowers, Female Supremacy, Cum Countdown]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:27
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 249 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/4113130ffb40f/Bratty_Bunny_-_Caught_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Boring JOI

Screens:

I'm bored of JOI. Your dick is boring. You're boring. I get so bored of JOI. I don't care about your dick to give it a good JOI. I mock you a lot in this video. It's the only entertainment I'll get out of giving you a JOI. HAHA! I'm such a brat sometimes.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Brat Girls, Arrogant Woman, Masturbation Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:28
File Size: 244 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/170488fabf721/Bratty_Bunny_-_Boring_JOI_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Worship Violet Doll - EXTREME Jerk Off Challenge

Screens:

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I'll tell you it's pretty extreme. Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task & collect their reward. Are u ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Challenges, Jerkaholic]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:44
File Size: 1.06 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/377c7d79a826b/Worship_Violet_Doll_-_EXTREME_Jerk_Off_Challenge.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Your Religion = ME

Screens:

You spend all your time worshipping my body. You spend every day serving your Goddess. You claim your religious but are you? How could you be when your worshipping a deity on earth? I am your religion and it's time you wake up and accept it. I am the one you will pray to, tithe to, and bow before. I am the one who gives your life purpose and makes you feel whole. There is no more Sunday church days unless your getting on your knees doing a 20 clip binge and praying to me all day. It's time you accept the truth, your religion is me and that's never going to change. It's just going to get even more extreme.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Religious, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Religious, Religious Goddess, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Body Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:04:59
File Size: 247 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/40224baadc7f1/Crystal_Knight_-_Your_Religion___ME.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - Fuck Yourself

Screens:

Never forget your place slave. Youre going to feel exactly what it means to be my bitch. To do exactly as I say. Ill make you work for it and soon youll be begging for more!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Redhead, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal Masturbation, Anal, Anal Training, Anus, Ass, Masturbation Humiliation, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:22
File Size: 288 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7763ab6baa4e0/Goddess_Christina_-_Fuck_Yourself.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Divine Goddess Jessica - Slave For Me JOI

Screens:

You love being mine. You love stroking for me. I love owning you. I love controlling you. I like making sure that you are useful to me. I like keeping you in line. I like checking in with you. The best way to do this is to get you stroking and nodding for me. Worshipping me. Let's check in, shall we? I know you want to be a good boy

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:41
File Size: 309 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/4408d550dfd51/Goddess_Jessica_-_Slave_For_Me_JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Harley - I Forgot to Tell You

Screens:

Oh I honey, I forgot to tell you Im fucking other guys now because your cock is so small. Hes coming over right now. Do you think I look OK? Oh and after he gives me a good pounding we are going to dinner so Ill need your credit card. Dont cry, its not like hes a total stranger. You know him and hes superior to u in every way. I mean, just the fact that he beat you out of that promotion should show you how great he is. Actually, since hes gonna be the boss here at home too, you're gonna have to move your stuff out to the garage so he feels better about coming over to give me dick. Oh and you should offer to wear our used condoms on your face so he really feels welcome

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Humiliation, Degradation, Leotard Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:19
File Size: 34.6 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f20f3187b9304/Amazon_Goddess_Harley_-_I_Forgot_to_Tell_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account