Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Candy Glitter - Seduced Into Blackmail

I just want a little bit of information about you. Start stroking, and I�ll tell you more. When you�re staring at my sexy curves and into my seductive eyes, there�s no way you�ll be able to resist telling me everything I want to know. Don�t worry, I just want the basics. After all, this is just the beginning.

Filesize: 651 MB
Duration: 00:11:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 7500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

IntoBlackmail.part1.rar
IntoBlackmail.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess B - 12 Tasks of Coerced Intoxxxmas 2016

it is a coerced intox clip based around the 12days of Christmas song here goes The 1st task of intoxmas my Goddess ordered me to take a Pop and become dizzy The 2nd task of Christmas my Goddess showed to me 2 perfect breasts and a sniff of my popperz to make me dizzy The 3rd task of Christmas my Goddess ordered me to slap my face 3 times, 2 perfect breast and a Pop to make me dizzy. The 4th task of Christmas my Goddess said i must indulge 4 Naughty Pics of my Goddess to stretch my Cage, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a pop to make me dizzy. The 5th task of Christmas my Goddess called a 5 minute break ( with instructions) 4 naughty pics/cage stretching, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a pop to make me dizzy The 6th task of Christmas my Goddess told me to sniff that down, then on to a 5 min break, 4 naughty pics, 3 face slaps 2 perfect breasts and a pop to make me dizzy. The 7th task of Christmas Goddess told me to take seven sips of beer/wine, sniff the down then on to a 5 min break, when that is over onto 4 naughty pics, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a shot to make me dizzy ! The 8th Task of Christmas my Goddess said to have 8 little Tokes , 7 swigs of beer, sniff that down, then have a 5 min break, cage stretching,3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a pop to make me dizzy The 9th task of Intoxmas my Goddess held me with a 9 second stare 8 little tokes, 7 sips of beer, sniff that down, 5 min break ( after break ) Chastity torment, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a shot to make me dizzy The 10th task of intoxmas my Goddess called a 10 min break (with instructions) 9 second stare 8 little tokes, 7 swigs of beer, sniff that down, 5 minute break ;) 4 naughty pics, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a shot to make me dizzy The 11th task of intoxmas my Goddess hit me with 11 insults ( EG loser pervert winker etc etc) 10 min break, 9 second stare 8 little strokes 7 sips of beer, sniff the down, 5 min break, 4 naughty pics, 3 face slaps, 2 Perfect breasts and a shot to make me dizzy on the 12th day of Intoxmas as my Goddess told me to edge for 12 minutes for her, called me 11 names ( same time as stroking )10 min break (10 mins to finish order on wishlist) then nine second, stare 8 more tokes, chase that beer down sniff that stuff down, 5 min break, 4 cage stretching photos, 3 face slaps, 2 perfect breasts and a Pop to finish me off. 8-} silly all read with Your sultry voice and changed or manipulated at Your discretion.

Filesize: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:31
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5893 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Intoxxxmas2016.part1.rar
Intoxxxmas2016.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Tiffani and Becky Treat You Like Their Dirty Little Play Piglet

It's oinky-snorty time for you, little miss piglet! Put on your pig snout and get on all fours for Princesses Becky and Tiffani, so we can put you thru a demeaning and degrading tease and denial session. If you make us laugh really hard with your grunts and squeals maybe we'll let you pull your little piggy tail for us Or not!

Filesize: 224 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3305 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.1 kb/s

ItPig.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Drone JOI

The moment i allow you to take a sniff you become my P0uppers Drone. You are so desperate for sexual release, for that tingly warm relaxation you get from sniffing your jerk "juice". The more you sniff the weaker you get. This is a dangerous game you've got yourself into....i can get you to do anything once you get all fucked up for your Goddess. Follow my jerk off instructions, listen to my sensual dominating voice....I will tease and taunt you with my hot bubbly ass, until you explode in the most powerful sexual release.

Filesize: 420 MB
Duration: 00:11:04
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5142 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

JOI.part1.rar
JOI.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fierce � Fuck It JUST CUM JOI

Fuck It - JUST CUM. Look at my body. It'll make you cum quick. So, Fuck It - JUST CUM. Fuck It - JUST CUM. Fuck It - JUST CUM. Fuck It - JUST CUM. Fuck It - JUST CUM.

Filesize: 129 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 4004 kb/s

JUSTJOI.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Remi Turns You into Her Pantyhose Pervert Jerk Puppet

I bet I could use my sexy stockinged legs to make you do anything, no matter how humiliating. Once I tease you into my Princess Remi pantyhose trance I'm so sure you'd pull a pair of my dirty white pantyhose over your face and sniff yourself crotch-drunk, just waiting for me to give you your jerkoff command

Filesize: 156 MB
Duration: 00:07:09
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

JerkPuppet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Crystal Knight - Bikini Jerkaholic

My tiny micro minis are your most sinful addiction. The smaller the bikini, the harder your pathetic loser cock gets. I turn you into a jerkaholic, I make your mind wander with the smallest pieces that cover my gorgeous body. I sensually dominate your entire world when i wear a bikini. Welcome to your demise loser, this is going to be one jerking addiction you can't quit.

Filesize: 87.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:42
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MOV, 24.000 FPS, 2004 kb/s

Jerkaholic.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Kinky Sister

My perverted little brother has been snooping around my room again while I�m at school. That creep is always looking for my dirty panties to sniff, but since I did my laundry yesterday all he found were a sexy latex outfit and a pair of handcuffs. I confront the little jerkoff, but seeing my handcuffs swinging back and forth has you immediately hard. The bulge in your shorts grows the closer I get to you. I can tell how turned on you are by your very own sister, so I decide to teach you a lesson for going through my stuff. I put the cuffs on him and tie him down. If you want to sniff my panties so much then here you go, bro. I sit on his face and let him breathe my fresh pussy and taint through my panties. And you thought you were the kinky sibling.

Filesize: 636 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

KinkySister.part1.rar
KinkySister.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jessi Belle - You Already Know

You already know that you're a loser, you have bought my videos, listened to what I have said to you. You've come to terms with the fact that you're a sad and pathetic little fuck. Everyone knows it and it's obvious just by looking at you. I want you to get down on the floor, face down ass up and listen to me talk to you just as you deserve.

Filesize: 246 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4652 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Know.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ellie Idol - YOU STROKE LIKE AN IDIOT

Do this for me. You're going to jerk off in front of a mirror sat up next to your monitor. You're going to watch me, but you're also going to watch yourself. I want you to see how STUPID you look when jerking off!! Do you really wanna know why no one wants to have sex with you? You'll find out soon enough. I'm going to mock you while you furiously beat your dick off! You cum so HARD for humiliation, don't you?

Filesize: 334 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5098 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.4 kb/s

LIKEAN.rar

Fileboom Premium Account