Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Evelin Stone & Kenzie Reeves - School Girls Make You Cum

These two gorgeous school girls demand that you stroke your tiny cock for them. Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves want to see how hard you get watching them walk to and from their classes. Now is your chance to stroke it on your knees and eat up all of your cum just like these two bossy school girls tell you to. You are weak for them.

Filesize: 245 MB
Duration: 00:05:09
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 6500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_CDEvelinKenzieSchoolGirlsMakeYouCumPOV.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Cali Logan - Hip No Triggers

Cali uses a long, soothing induction to cleverly place triggers into your brain that cause you to become uncontrollably horny and orgasm whenever one of the triggers is heard or seen. She then practices using the triggers, forcing you into several intense orgasms.

During your session she has a little fun and orgasms in front of you while you are under her spell. Once she is satisfied, she reinforces the commands and releases you off into the world with no recollection of what she has done to your mind.

Filesize: 388 MB
Duration: 00:29:16
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1787 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_Caliloganhipnotriggers.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cali Logan - You can not resist me

Your neighbor, Cali Logan, has had her eye on you for sometime. She doesnt care that you have a girlfriend. In fact, she rather enjoys the challenge.

She invites herself into your house today and uses her powers of persuasion to lull you into a trance. Youre captivated by the way she moves her sexy lips and tongue. Her eyes are drawing you in more and more. You are slowly convinced that she is a better match and lover than your girlfr...wait, who?

She proves her dominance over you with a very special treat, then demands that you clean up and take her out.

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:17:50
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1759 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

POV_Caliloganyoucannotresistme.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Eva de Vil - Calvin Klein Princess Findom

I want to use you. You'll find Me so irresistible in this gorgeous white Calvin set that it'll almost be too easy to completely rob you of your financial power. Hand it all over, pay pig.

Filesize: 354 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5866 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

POV_CalvinKleinPrincessFindom.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Carlie - Brain Freeze

This is not your average mesmerize session. I'm going to take it to the next level and really fuck with your mind. Are you ready for how I am going to use your mind? I don't think you are. It's not possible to be prepared for what you're about to experience. I'm going to melt your mind. I'm going warp that dirty little head of yours until it overheats with pleasure. I won't be done until you brain is a puddle on the floor. When I countdown to one you will be in my trance...

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_CarlieBrainFreeze.part1.rar
POV_CarlieBrainFreeze.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Carlie - Play This on Repeat

You better be ready to dedicate your day to me, because I am going to own this day of yours. I am going to own you. I'm going to put you into a trance today and then I am going to make you re-live it all day long. You'll watch on repeat until you are as deep in my trance as you can get. I'm going to test just how deep you can go. You'll know nothing other than your desire to be lost in me. Watching me on repeat will be all that you know, all you can do. Follow my commands. Have a seat and play this on repeat.

Filesize: 473 MB
Duration: 00:12:35
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_CarliePlayThisonRepeat.part1.rar
POV_CarliePlayThisonRepeat.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Crystal Knight - Chastity Feels AMAZING - Training

It really does. Chastity can be your best friend in SO many ways. Let me show you how to fall in love with the cold metal cage. The jail cell surrounding your willy will unlock you to the freedom you have always been searching for. You will no longer even need your dick for pleasure. Im going to make you repeat after me, "My willy doesn't need to be let out of its cage because your cage feels AMAZING. " Good boy. That is right.now lets get you really weak and submissive with my powerful teasing technique. This isn't always going to be easy but damn is worth it.

Filesize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:11:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 19.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 252 kb/s

POV_ChastityFeelsAMAZINGTraining.part1.rar
POV_ChastityFeelsAMAZINGTraining.part2.rar
POV_ChastityFeelsAMAZINGTraining.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Cleo - Finger your Ass for Permission to Cum

Goddess Cleo is smacking her riding crop in her hand before she command your pathetic loser ass to get closer to her. She is going to have a bit of fun with your tiny dick. Cleo knows you want to see more of her hot body, and jerk off thinking about being able to touch a Goddess. But a loser like you, with a tiny dicklette, will never be allowed near a tight wet pussy like Goddess Cleo's. She may let you stroke your disgusting cock if you finger your ass for her. Goddess Cleo still isn't happy with that, so she commands you to shove four fingers in your ass, and maybe then she'll let you touch yourself. You can't cum until she gives you permission.

Filesize: 270 MB
Duration: 00:05:43
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 6500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_CleoFingeryourAssforPermissiontoCum.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Crystal Knight - You're Meant To Be Single Forever For Me

A wife? A girlfriend? ANY relationship? That life is not for you. You're meant to serve and obey my every order. Having a relationship will just hold you back from everything I want to explore with you. Every bit of my seductive control is wasted if you have to spend 50% of the day dealing with a nasty old ball and chain. She's just going to nag you, order you around, and make your vanilla life even more boring. You're meant to submit to your fetish tendencies and be a piece of property that I have control over multiple times daily. You're meant to be single forever, let me prove it to you.

Filesize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 249 kb/s

POV_Crystalknightsingleforever.part1.rar
POV_Crystalknightsingleforever.part2.rar
POV_Crystalknightsingleforever.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Salem - Cuck in Chastity Must Worship My Sex Life

This is a chastity fantasy! I have your cock locked up for Me and you sent Me the keys. I know you're miserable about the fact that you can't get off, but you have to get used to that-and a lot of other things too. I'm going to tell you a very sexy story about My most recent sexual experience just to fuck with you. I'm even going to demonstrate. I called over a fucktoy to come over and get Me off by worshiping My ass and My pussy. I tell you nasty details. Being in chastity for Me means way more than putting your cock away and sending Me the key. Now that you're locked away you will serve the people I date, the people I fuck, the people I get off with- you will worship Me and everyone lucky enough to experience the sheer satisfaction that only I can provide. Now, you are My cuck toy and it's both a blessing and a curse!

Filesize: 502 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 11.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_CuckinChastityMustWorshipMySexLife.part1.rar
POV_CuckinChastityMustWorshipMySexLife.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account