Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cuckold Slave Trainer

Miss Ivy has concluded that your cock is officially useless when it comes to pleasing women. The only solution is to lock it up in chastity where it truly belongs. Don't worry though as Ivy is a kind Mistress and has found a better use for you. Since you can't perform as Stud you have earned the reward of becoming a cum licking cuckold bitch for the rest of your pathetic life.

Filesize: 741 MB
Duration: 00:08:43
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 11.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_Cuckoldslavetrainer.part1.rar
POV_Cuckoldslavetrainer.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Mandy Flores - Cum if you Can Edging Control

The scenario for the video is that the viewer (me) is your longtime 24/7 live in slave (does chores around the house, caters to your needs etc.). As part of his slavery, you keep him naked and in a chastity cage 24/7 and never allow him to fuck you and rarely see you nude. You restrict his stroking/orgasms to rare "stroke days", during which time you release him from chastity and play masturbation games with him. Depending on the "game", the ability to have full, ruined, or denied orgasm depends on your mood/chance/how closely the viewer follows directions etc.

At the start of this JOI video, the viewer is sitting on the floor (naked and in chastity) at the foot of your bed/foot of the couch. You enter the room, sitting down on the couch. You are wearing 12 items of clothing....

"It's been a month since you've cum and a *lot* longer since you've seen my naked body. I know you've been begging for an opportunity to see it again, so I've come up with a game that will allow you too! But it's going to cost you. The rules for today are as follows:" 1. I have randomly shuffled this deck of cards - jokers have been removed 2. Each time I draw a number card you must stroke that many times at my count/pace a. For example if I draw a 7 of diamonds you can stroke 7 times - count 1 to 7 etc. But when I reach the end of each count (e.g. 7/6/5/4/3/2/1) you have to instantly take my hands off at the end of the last number, cumming or not/abandoning if you haven't finished. 3. When I draw a face card (Jack, Queen, King) I will strip out of an article of clothing (aces count as #1) a. You can watch me strip but can't stroke during these times 4. Each time I strip/draw a face card, that card adds to your new chastity sentence. So the longer you take to cum. the more of me you see. but the longer you have to go into lock before you get a chance at cumming again. .You then tell the viewer that you hope he is extra sensitive and gets a good run of number cards so he can build to an orgasm. or else he will be in chastity for a very long time. although at least he will get to see your naked skin again if he takes long enough to pop, which is what he wanted right?

You then toss the viewer his key and start the game. As you work through the deck you tease me on how long it's been since I've seen your naked body or your beautiful pink pussy. Tease as you draw more face cards and add them to my chastity sentence pile. Work through the entire deck - it doesn't matter to me to what extent you rig the deck order so long as the last card is a high number. Once you have drawn all the face cards and are nude, when you get to the last card please get into my favorite pose while doing the final countdown

To end the game, assume that the viewer cums on the last countdown. Tell the viewer you're pleased he managed to cum and see your pussy at long last, but to say goodbye to your naked body and the feeling of his cock for the next 12 weeks (4+4+4 because all K/Q/Jacks are drawn by end). Tell the viewer to put his chastity cage back on, take the key back, get dressed, and then end the scene...

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:29:45
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 185 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_CumifyouCanEdgingControl.part1.rar
POV_CumifyouCanEdgingControl.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Mistress Salem - Cum on Just 2 Fingers Prescribed Intox JOI

Time to put your cock in MY skilled hands. you have an appointment with Nurse Salem today. I'm going to find out if you've been taking your meds as prescribed & that your loser cock is doing exactly what I want it to. Come close while I examine you. It's such a turn-on to come to these appointments & see your sexy nurse, watching Me slide on My surgical gloves. I see your cock growing in your pants. Have you been a good boy? I sent you out to pick up your prescribed . Now, come kneel & stare up at Me. I'm going to administer your to make sure you're using them as prescribed, While you begin to feel the effects of the I'm feeding you I put My shiny latex ass in your face & remind you why you love to come see Me every month, loser. Lucky you, I keep making you sniff while you unzip in front of Me & I lube up My gloves, I get you so intoxicated. Stay still while I reach down & examine your cock & balls. Inhale the when I administer them & stroke your cock for Me. I tease you with My lubed up gloves & My tits squeezed into this latex nurse uniform... I can tell that you're really feeling it now... I fuck with you, humiliate you, fuck around with your dick & remind you that I'm the only person who cares about your loser dick. you're a medical failure with a capital F, loser. I know you want to cum, your cock is reacting to My long legs, high heels, humiliation & all the I made you sniff. I count in rounds while you inhale & feel it overcome you. Fuck your loser hand while I count! Edge it for Me! My one rule is that since I have you fully medicated with , you STOP right at the very end of your edging, begging to cum, & you must sniff 2 final times then cum how I WANT YOU TO. I'm going to put My cleavage right in your face, give you a sexy cum countdown, & a spectacular tease, until finally I put My lubed up gloved hand on your cock & give you the orgasm you deserve: a RUINED one! I'm going to make you cum but I'm going to do it in such a way that it's totally fucking ruined, using My special technique!

Filesize: 990 MB
Duration: 00:12:22
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 10.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_CumonJust2FingersPrescribedIntoxJOI.part1.rar
POV_CumonJust2FingersPrescribedIntoxJOI.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jessi Belle - Damaged Goods

You need to admit to yourself that you are damaged goods. You will never be loved by anyone or satisfy anyone. you will never succeed or make good decisions. You will always be a failure. You will spend the rest of your life trying to become a better person. make better decisions. You will wish you had been born in a different life. You will always be this pathetic and you are broken. You are an idiot and you're even more stupid than I could ever imagine if you think you could turn this around and be better person. There's only one person that will accept you for what you are. I know I can make you do what I want. You can make one good decision and that is to give over everything to me. Allow me to make decisions for you. You will give me everything that I want and you will obey me. You will cry to the thought that you are such a loser that will never do anything good - except following me.

Filesize: 202 MB
Duration: 00:06:50
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_DamagedGoods.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Christina - Day 9 Rockin Around That Orgasm: Twelve Days of Christina

Day 9 of Twelve Days of Christina. Time to Rock Around That Orgasm. That's right slave. Time to stroke and edge away at that cock but of course.. NO cummmmminnggg!!! No no no cumming for you. But don't worry. I'll still make this fun for you. You know I'm so good at teasing you and leaving you NEEDING more. I'm also good at telling you the simple truths that others wouldn't DARE tell you. Goddess has no shame. And I'll play with you how I want to. You are my toy after all. So listen up, edge as I command, and ache for ME!

Filesize: 321 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3959 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_Day9RockinAroundThatOrgasmTwelveDaysofChristina.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Camryn - Degrading a Financial Poppers Slut

You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the poppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.

Filesize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:10:05
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 20.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

POV_DegradingaFinancialPoppersSlut.part1.rar
POV_DegradingaFinancialPoppersSlut.part2.rar
POV_DegradingaFinancialPoppersSlut.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Denied by Pussy Mind Fuck

This is a mind-fuck/mesmerize clip to sexually torment you and make fun of you for not being good enough to ever see a vagina for the rest of your life. I will use mantras and repeat-after-me phrases. And fuck you up as much as possible with them. Watch this kind of clip while on mushrooms, w33d, .... you name it. Let the mantras get super effective at re-wiring your brain. I will remind you of how I love to fuck real men but sissies w 4 inches like you only get to stare at panties, kiss ass, and jack off. Close up of my panties will take over your brain. I will totally break you down. You need to know that you always have to worship and obey pussy, and that pussy controls you and is always superior to you. But you not worthy of ever seeing it in any form. Not in person. Not on the internet. Never. No looking, tasting, touching, fucking. Ever. For the rest of my life. Only for real men. Also, you are forbidden to have an orgasm until the end of the year. You won't be allowed to cum to this clip. Only for giving you total blue balls and brainwashing you into being a pussy slave who's unworthy of even seeing pussy. Totally pussy controlled and pussy free forever.

Filesize: 887 MB
Duration: 00:20:24
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 5907 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

POV_DeniedbyPussyMindFuck.part1.rar
POV_DeniedbyPussyMindFuck.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lindsey - Desperate Stroker - JOI Encouragement

I know you've always wanted to hear this. I'm not going to remind you of what you can't have. Today, I just want you to stroke your cock to Me. Make yourself feel so fucking good as you look at My perfection. I give you simple and sexy instruction that I know you and your dick are going to fucking love. It makes it feel even better when you get to listen to My soft sexy voice and look at My hot body as you do it. Is there anything a loser could ever want more? I know you'll love every second of this sensual JOI clip and just want MORE. Only good boys get more

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5998 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_DesperateStrokerJOIEncouragement.part1.rar
POV_DesperateStrokerJOIEncouragement.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Salem & Sarah Diavola - Sadistic Chastity Key Game

Poor boy locked up in chastity. Want to play Our sexy game? We've got the keys to your cage. Do you want to get a boner? Doesn't it hurt so bad to get hard? Doesn't your cock just ache & strain against the cage? Sarah & Salem tease you with this set of keys, leading you up the street like a little puppy! Come here doggy, you want your weenie out? Sarah slides the keys between Her tits while We laugh at you, lecturing you. We lead you up the cage then stand over you, dangling the keys. Worm! We make your cock strain against its cage. Bark, oink, beg! On your knees! Do you want to be let out? BEG US! We love to hear a man beg. We completely overwhelm you with Our teasing Standing above you, humiliating you taunting you belittling you.... We get your cock so hard it almost breaks its cage AND THEN throw your key into a special cage of its own! Hidden in an alley for you to come find! FINALLY YOU HAVE A PURPOSE. Come to new Orleans & look for this key. This is a scavenger hunt. There's a twist at the end. We dare you to play Our game & beg Us. Beg, cry, sweat... it turns Us on your agony is Our orgasm!!! Fetch, boy, fetch! We have so many plans for your chastity keys loser...find out... Find US... (

Filesize: 549 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 11.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_DiavolaSadisticChastityKeyGame.part1.rar
POV_DiavolaSadisticChastityKeyGame.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jessi Belle - Do You Want to Fuck Me?

Do you want to fuck me? Would you end me over and pound my pussy hard? What would you want to do to me if you had me alone? Well too bad, I wouldn't fuck you for all of the money in the world. You're so pathetic for even thinking that I would!

Filesize: 208 MB
Duration: 00:05:54
Video: MPEG-4, 59.000 FPS , 4843 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.4 kb/s

POV_DoYouWanttoFuckMe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account