Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Red Rabbit - Blue Balls

You want to stroke for me, moan for me, and...finish? HAH! Not this time. The bluest balls will belong to you. I'm going to have you filling your balls with loads of cum until you're practically leaking, then leave you aching.

Filesize: 447 MB
Duration: 00:11:42
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5208 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_BlueBalls.part1.rar
POV_BlueBalls.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Paige - Blue Balls & Begging

That's how I like to see My pets - aching for release, your cocks constantly hard but unable to seek that sweet satisfaction you so desperately crave. I like to hear you beg, desperation in your voice as you plead so pathetically. You've been kept locked away for so long - it's time I allowed you a moment of release. Your cock will get hard, your mind will grow weaker, and you'll be forever denied. I life to tease bitchboys like you - to push your buttons, to wind you up more, to make the ache even greater desire. This video is exactly that, Me moving sensually in a skimpy black bra and panties, teasing your senses, ensnaring them. This is designed to leave you with blue balls, unsatisfied and unfulfilled, begging for more.

Filesize: 442 MB
Duration: 00:12:14
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4923 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_BlueBallsBegging.part1.rar
POV_BlueBallsBegging.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

bart202

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Boyfriend Regression

We've been living together for a while and in the last few months, you've really.. deteriorated. You've been nothing but immature, expecting me to clean up after you and pay for everything while you sit at home and play video games. Well, I'm going to teach you a lesson. I've been implementing a trigger by brainwashing you while you sleep. When I say these words, you are going to regress back to the age you're acting. You will be aware but unable to stop yourself from drinking your bottle and wetting your diapers! The catch is, you won't "grow up" unless I give the command. Maybe I'll keep you like this permanently.

Filesize: 357 MB
Duration: 00:09:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_BoyfriendRegression.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Amalia Money - Brain Wash

No long induction process - straight to the indoctrination and enslavement. Relax. Watch. Repeat after me. Repeat. mesmerized and compliant, compelled to view again and again. You will be mine to command, control, seduced, helpless, horny, mine.

Filesize: 134 MB
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2444 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

POV_BrainWash.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Feet Homewreck

I know how weak you are for my feet. You have no control over yourself, even if it means fucking with your marriage. Honestly, you should be with my feet completely and not with her. There's no turning back now. You're mine, not hers. You can't even get it up for your wife! Just for my FEET. That poor wife. You only need and crave my feet.

Filesize: 742 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

POV_BrattyBunnysFeetHomewreck.part1.rar
POV_BrattyBunnysFeetHomewreck.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Christina - Breaking The Habit Pt 1: Femdom Addiction Therapy

You've been caught in the webof female domination for sometime now. It's changed your life. Every aspect of it from your time, your money, and your sex life. You've wondered if you'll ever be able to have a normal life, a normalrelationship, and normal hobbies. This addiction has ignited something in you like nothing else has been able to do. It doesn't help that you have become so fond of worshiping a perfect greedyGoddess such as myself. I'm irresistible. You can't say no. It's understandable. But deep down you've thought about truly breaking the habit. Gaining control of your life again. Not being a slave buta normal guy that can stand face to face with a beautiful woman instead of bowing before her. You want my help. You need to know if this is what you really want. I'll help you. It's time for your femdom addiction therapy session.

Filesize: 248 MB
Duration: 00:11:08
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2979 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_BreakingTheHabitPt1FemdomAddictionTherapy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Breanna - Worship and Pay Goddess Tits

The second you see them, you know what to do. It's hard-wired into each and every one of your tiny little brains. You see my big beautiful Goddess tits and immediately drop to your knees in humble submission! You do the only thing you know to do and that's worship and pay! You're not just going to worship with your body and mind, but your wallet will kneel for me too! My tits own you and your pathetic bank account!

Filesize: 219 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5253 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_BreannaWorshipPayGoddessTits.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Brush Time

It takes a lot of work to look this beautiful. The simplest thing to looking pretty like me is hygiene. I cant stand some of you gross disgusting losers with your rank body odor and decaying teeth. All you sickos that buy my mouth and lip videos craving for the day they will get to kiss me before the end of their worthless lives, youll never get that chance! Especially if your teeth are yellow like youve been d******g my piss for years. Now watch how I brush my pearly whites and keep them clean for all of you. Now, where should I spit?

Filesize: 389 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Resolution: 960x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6633 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_BrushTime.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Cleo - Finger your Ass for Permission to Cum

Goddess Cleo is smacking her riding crop in her hand before she command your pathetic loser ass to get closer to her. She is going to have a bit of fun with your tiny dick. Cleo knows you want to see more of her hot body, and jerk off thinking about being able to touch a Goddess. But a loser like you, with a tiny dicklette, will never be allowed near a tight wet pussy like Goddess Cleo's. She may let you stroke your disgusting cock if you finger your ass for her. Goddess Cleo still isn't happy with that, so she commands you to shove four fingers in your ass, and maybe then she'll let you touch yourself. You can't cum until she gives you permission.

Filesize: 461 MB
Duration: 00:05:21
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_CDCleoJerkThatSmallPenisPOV.part1.rar
POV_CDCleoJerkThatSmallPenisPOV.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account