Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After they tied me up, the little creeps gagged me with their mom's panties.

While baby sitting, Eden wanted to take a short nap. But the boys she was watching wanted her to play a game with them. She refused and told them to go play in their room while she continued her nap. A short time later, Eden woke up and right away, felt something was wrong. "Oh my gosh! I am tied up!" she noticed. At first she thought that a burglar broke in and tied her up. But when she saw the boys come in with more rope, she knew it was them and that this was part of the game they wanted to play with her. Eden was furious and demanded they untie her. But her protests were about to come to an abrupt end. Because after they used more rope to tie her more secure, they stuffed her mouth with a pair of mom's panties and tied a rag in her mouth to gag their baby sitter. Eden struggled frantically trying to get herself untied. But all she managed to do was get her short dress to rise and give them a view of her panties under pantyhose. "Quit looking up my skirt!" Eden tried to shout at them. But with a mouth full of panties, they had no idea what she was trying to say. After a while, they got tired of watching Eden struggle bound and gagged. So they left her to go off and play with some friends. It would be hours before mom would come home to find the baby sitter all tied up and gagged.

http://k2s.cc/file/52d621119d500/Af...creeps_gagged_me_with_their_mom's_panties.mp4

File Size : 251.61 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:11:16
File type: mp4​

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Caught Step Mom being naughty-Now she had to let him tie her up in her panty girdle

He was suppose to be in school, but decided to play "Hooky". While he was in his room, he heard Nyxon, his step mother arrive home and it sounding she was bringing someone into his room. He quickly had to hide in his closet. The video begins with him watching from the closet. He sees his step mother walk into the room with the man who lives next door. She and the man get undressed and he watches as they do naughty things. After they are done, the man gets dressed and leaves. But as Nyxon starts to get her clothes together, she hears him in the closet. "You have been watching the whole time?" she asks him. When he tells her, "Yes" Nyxon begs him not to tell his father. He agrees to keep her secret, but only if Nyxon agrees to play a game with him. So a short time later, he has his naughty step mom all tied up with her hands tied in a reverse prayer. This is when she finds out the game he wants to play is "Cops & Robbers". Although she thinks the game is dumb, Nyxon plays along because she will do anything to keep her affair with the neighbor secret. But after a while, Nyxon wants be untied. Instead, she gets her mouth stuffed and cleave gagged. Now step mom starts to panic. "Oh My Gosh! I can't let my husband find me like this!" she thinks to herself. Especially when she imagines what he will think when he finds her in just her bra and panty girdle. As she struggles bound and gagged, step mom frantically tries to beg her step son to let her go. But things only get worse as he puts her in a strict hogtie and then pulls her bra down so her boobs are exposed. Sometime later, just before dad gets home, Nyxon will be untied. But now that her step son knows her secret, he will force her to let him tie her up again and again. And step mommie will have no choice but to let him.

http://k2s.cc/file/52d6213d151be/Ca...to_let_him_tie_her_up_in_her_panty_girdle.mp4

File Size : 340.93 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:15:13

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Girl Friends get themselves tied up and gagged.

Caroline and Sahrye are girl friends. Today they are all alone and Sahrye comes up with an idea to spice up their sex life. She talks Caroline into letting her tie her up and if Caroline can get loose, she can tie Sahrye up. Caroline is a bit reluctant, but agrees to play the game. So a short time later, Sahrye has her tied down to a chair with a piece of rope tied tightly up her pussy. Sahrye tells her that this will motivate her to try harder at getting loose. Sahrye then tells Caroline that being tied up, also means she has to be gagged. So she stuffs Caroline's mouth with panties and then ties a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. With Caroline now bound and gagged, Sahrye tells her that she will come back in 20 minutes to check on her. When Caroline is alone, she struggles to get loose. At first she thinks it is impossible, but after a short while she feels one of the ropes around her ankles loosen. Time passes by and Caroline is making good progress. But she starts to realize that 20 minutes has come and gone a while ago. She starts to wonder where Sahrye is and she worries that Sahrye has played some kind of trick on her. After a while longer, Caroline starts to get the ropes around her wrists loose and at one point, she is able to finally free herself. But it has been at least and hour and now she wants to get revenge on her girl friend for doing this to her. Caroline now untied, goes off to look for Sahrye. Finally she checks in the basement and hears Sahrye on the other side of a door. As Caroline listens, it sounds like Sahrye is moaning very load. Caroline thinks something naughty is going on and says to herself, "Oh My Gosh! She is getting Fucked by someone!" Angry now for being left tied up for so long by Sahrye, so she can go off and have sex with someone, Caroline calls out to her. This only makes the moans get louder. So Caroline barges into the room and there she finds Sahrye. But she is not getting fucked by anyone. She tied up and gagged herself, suspended from an overhead beam. Still Caroline believes this is some kind of trick and starts to ask Sahrye how she tied herself up like this. Or if she has some friend over that her tied up. But as Sahrye starts to squeal loud though the gag, Caroline doesn't know she is trying to warn her that a man is sneaking up behind Caroline. All of a sudden, the man grabs Caroline and as he starts to strip her down, Caroline still believes this is still part of the game Sahrye and he are playing. It isn't until the man has her strung up just like Sahrye, that she realizes that Sahrye has no clue who this man is and that he is there to do bad things. But there is nothing Caroline can do. Especially now that he has stuffed her mouth and taped it tightly shut. The girls hop around on the concrete floor in their high heels as they struggle to get loose. They have both been stripped down to their pantyhose with their tops pulled off so their tits are exposed. They try to communicate a plan, but with their mouths packed and gagged, they cannot understand what the other is saying. But it doesn't take a genius to understand that they are helpless and the man can do whatever he wants with them.

http://k2s.cc/file/52d6218bbd232/Girl_Friends_get_themselves_tied_up_and_gagged.mp4

File Size : 772.54 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:34:22

Fileboom Premium Account