Milfs, Cougars Tied and other Bondage, BDSM Clips

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bedroom Bondage - Timeout For Gwen - Gwen Stark

Bedroom Bondage - Timeout For Gwen - Gwen Stark

Sweet soft Gwen accidentally breaks a mug in the kitchen. Her penance is chair time. Eventually she winds up bare-breasted too

File Name : Bedroom Bondage - Timeout For Gwen - Gwen Stark
Runtime : 7min 52s
File Size : 478 MB
File type: wmv
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download Links:
Bedroom_Bondage_-_Timeout_For_Gwen_-_Gwen_Stark.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Milf GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - HAUGHTY UTILITY GIRL HOG...

Milf GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - HAUGHTY UTILITY GIRL HOGTIED

Haughty Shelly Dare the representative from the electric company comes to my building to turn off the electricity for my lack of payment. She is such an uppity bitch and I am not going to let her turn anything off. I grab a wet rag and press it up against her face until she drops down onto a dirty mattress. I start to tell her what I think of her bitchy behavior as I'm tying her arms behind her back making sure to crush her elbows tightly together. Beautiful Shelly coughs and sputters as she becomes fully awake and discovers she is bound! She struggles as I pull her cute little skirt up exposing her ass and add a crotch rope giving her a camel toe. Then I unbutton her satin blouse and grope her tits. The leggy girl starts to cry, but I don't feel sorry for her at all. I bind her ankles together and laugh at her begging me to let her go. I don't think so missy!! You shouldn't have come in her all high and mighty today with your big demanding mouth. I tie her wrists and let the bitch know how this is going to work with my electrical bill. I tell Shelly that I will be getting free electricity from her on!! I shove a really big rag into her mouth and wrap her face over and over with elastic bandage so she can't say another word!! Shelly sobs into her gag as she realizes how fucked she actually is. I hogtie her and tell her that I'm calling my maintenance man to come have some fun with her while I get her company laptop and give my account some free electricity for the next year or two!! I leave the haughty utility girl all alone - bound, gagged and struggling on the mattress.

File Name : Milf GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - HAUGHTY UTILITY GIRL HOGTIED
Runtime : 12min 5s
File Size : 312 MB
File type: mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

Download Links:
Milf_GiGi's_Bondage_Fantasies_-_HAUGHTY_UTILITY_GIRL_HOGTIED.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

So Uncomfortable, I Can't Stand It

So Uncomfortable, I Can't Stand It

Martin hogties me in the office tonight while I'm wearing my skin-tight vinyl pants, high heels, and bra. Gags my mouth, crushes my elbows, crotch ropes my pussy, then finishes the tie with my hair to my elbows, my feet to my arms, and my arms, and my wrists pulled to my side. Whenever my hands are moved to the side, it always reminds me of when I get fucked while bound and gagged. At first, I lay still, trying to get use to the position, then I start rolling around to find my happy medium but after time, it doesn't seem to help. Eventually, I get become so uncomfortable that I can't stand it.

File Name : So Uncomfortable, I Can't Stand It
Runtime : 23min 24s
File Size : 489 MB

Download Links:
So_Uncomfortable,_I_Can't_Stand_It.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Hogtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 1 -...

Hogtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 1 - A Crying, Ballgagged Asiana is Music to the Ears

I'm hogtied on the pain table wearing boy shorts and a white wife beater and heels. My entire body is pulled all the way back so my pussy is pressed up against the pole that's mounted on the table. Ankles crossed, elbows crushed, with my hair, feet, and arms pulled together and secured to the same post in between my legs. My body is so arched that my tits are off the table. I'm so uncomfortable, I can't speak, so I pant and drool, and moan and as time goes by, my saliva becomes profuse and come down like a faucet. Now all I can focus on is the gag that's PUNISHING my mouth!

File Name : Hogtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 1 - A Crying, Ballgagged Asiana is Music to the Ears
Runtime : 21min 28s
File Size : 315 MB

Download Links:
Hogtied,_Chair_Tied,_then_a_Orgasm_Custom_Video_Part_1_-_A_Crying,_Ballgagged_Asiana_is_Music_to_the_Ears.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

H0gtied, Chair Tied, Then A Orgasm Custom Video Part 2 -...

H0gtied, Chair Tied, Then A Orgasm Custom Video Part 2 - 2 Minutes Too Long

After lasting another 2 seemingly endless minutes, Martin unties and un-gags me, only to tie me spread to the chair and swap my "mouth silencer" with a muzzle gag. Knees spread, each foot pulled back and secured to the legs of the chair, arms pulled over the back and tied to the chair as well. Nipple clamps for added measure, and when Martin slips the hood over my head, the labored breathing begins! Pony tail pulling my head back and tied to the chair creates an arch on my body that's uncomfortable at a long period of time. Heavy breathing, arched, spread, tits out, in distress, and ready for an orgasm!

File Name : H0gtied, Chair Tied, Then A Orgasm Custom Video Part 2 - 2 Minutes Too Long
Runtime : 17min 28s
File Size : 280 MB

Download Links:
H0gtied,_Chair_Tied,_Then_A_Orgasm_Custom_Video_Part_2_-_2_Minutes_Too_Long.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

H0gtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 3 -...

H0gtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 3 - Ready for Sex

While I'm heavily arched, spread wide, and anchored down to the chair, Martin forces me to cum while I'm hooded and muzzle gagged. With the combination of my head pulled back and having a hard time swallowing, along with the hood making it hard for me to breathe made for a very challenging orgasm. Focusing on the nipple clamps, my inability to breathe and how I'm unable to swallow my saliva. when I finally reach climax, Martin leaves me to suffer for a couple minutes more - just because he can't get enough of my reaction.

File Name : H0gtied, Chair Tied, then a Orgasm Custom Video Part 3 - Ready for Sex
Runtime : 25min 57s
File Size : 421 MB

Download Links:
H0gtied,_Chair_Tied,_then_a_Orgasm_Custom_Video_Part_3_-_Ready_for_Sex_.rar

Fileboom Premium Account