Milfs, Cougars Tied and other Bondage, BDSM Clips

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

English Teacher hogtied & tucked away in a garage.

Ms Berlin is an English teacher at a local school. Some former student with a grudge has her and taken her to abandoned garage. She is forced to strip down to her girdle, bra and panties. The kidnapper isn't after ransom. His goal is to humiliate Ms Berlin for flunking him out of school many years ago. First he ties her up in a "ball tie". When she starts to complain, he stuffs a rag in her mouth and ties a piece of clothe over her lips to gag her. He sits there and watches Ms Berlin struggle and whimper through the tight gag. Ms Berlin has no clue why she is being held and apparently does not recognize the creep. Then to humiliate her more, she is forced to lay on her stomach so he can hogtie her(On screen). Another rag is stuffed in her mouth and then a cleave gag is tied tightly between her teeth to gag her again. Then the real humiliation begins when the creep pulls her leopard print bra down to expose Ms Berlin's big tits. She will spend the rest of the weekend struggling bound and gagged with her big boobs bouncing around in the garage.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6815f4bd/English_Teacher_hogtied_&_tucked_away_in_a_garage.mp4

File Size : 234.03 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:10:25
File type: mp4​

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

My car broke down! Can I come in to use your phone!

My car broke down! Can I come in to use your phone!

Hannah is driving when her car broke down out in the middle of no where. She sees only one house in the area and she goes there to ask the home owner for help. A man answers the door and lets her in. But he has no intention of helping her. The man is involved in illegal human trafficking and Hannah is exactly what he is looking for. He takes her down into his basement and ties her up with rope to secure her until he can get a hold of one of his buyers. But Hannah's protests get loud. So the man has to shut her up. She also tries to work her way up the stair to escape while he is away. So the man has to tie her tighter and with more rope. He stuffs her mouth and then ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. Then he trusses her tight with more rope. After calling his buyer, he finds out that he has to keep Hannah for a little longer than expected. So after pulling blouse open and her bra down, he hogties her to make sure she stays put. Hannah struggles bound and gagged for sometime until the man returns. When it is time to go, he lifts her up. Then with Hannah bucking kicking and bouncing her big tits over his shoulder, he carries her upstairs to his car.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf68c2716f/My_car_broke_down!_Can_I_come_in_to_use_your_phone!.mp4

File Size : 363.77 MB
Resolution : 872x480
Duration : 00:16:13

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Pepper Sterling-Nanny tied up with Mom's Pantyhose.

The house is a mess and they have not done their homework. You would think that mom left these guys unsupervised. But that is not the case. She has hired a Nanny to take care of them. The video begins with an answer to the reason there is a problem. And that reason is because they have Pepper the Nanny down in the basement. She is tied up tight with mom's pantyhose. She demands to be let loose. But her complaints only get her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. Pepper struggles hard to get loose. When they return to check on her, she thinks they have come to their senses and are going to untie her. But instead, they change the gag by keeping her mouth packed with a pair of mom's panties and then re-taping her. This time with the tape between her teeth like a cleave gag. Pepper rolls around the floor as she struggles bound and gagged. She thinks that things could not get any worse. But she soon finds out that she is wrong about that. Because after a short while, they have her standing trussed up to an overhead beam. Her skirt is off and her bra is pulled down to expose her tits. They have also changed her gag again. This time with a great big red ball.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf687dcf76/Pepper_Sterling-Nanny_tied_up_with_Mom's_Pantyhose..mp4

File Size : 299.87 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:13:22

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Goldie Blair-Don't leave me like this! Tied up with my big tits out!

He needs to get out of town in a big hurry. But he knows that as soon as he walks out the door, Goldie will be on the phone to call the authorities. He has no choice but to take her with him. Goldie begs him not to. She promises not to call anyone. When he still refuses to leave her, she gives him another option. "Tie me up!" she tells him. After thinking it over for a short while, he takes he up on this offer. Using rope she had in her garage, he soon has her trussed up. Then so she cannot cry out for help, he stuffs her mouth and tapes it shut to gag her. After he adds more rope until he is sure Goldie will not be going anywhere for a while, he adds another twist. Something Goldie hadn't counted on. He pulls her top down so her great big tits burst out. Now as he gets ready to make his get away, Goldie tries to plead with him. "Oh My GOD! You can't leave me like this!" Long after he is gone, Goldie is able to work her way out of the ropes. But calling the authorities now would be useless. Because the man is now long gone and probably out of the country by then

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6a95e7e7/Go..._like_this!_Tied_up_with_my_big_tits_out!.mp4

File Size : 392.52 MB
Duration : 00:17:24

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Careful what you wish for Latina Secretary-You could find yourself tied up with some BBW's panties s

Sahrye is the only person working today and the work is piling up on her. Then her boss calls her to add even more work. After she hangs up, Sahrye is frustrated and wishes something would happen to help her get through the night. Remember that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for!" Well Sahrye is about to find out the meaning of that as a man sneaks up on her and grabs her. The next thing Sahrye knows, she of tied up and gagged in the employee lounge. Knowing she has a ton of work to do, she struggles hard to get loose. But as more and more rope is added, she soon realizes that nothing is going to get done tonight. Finally before this office intruder decides it is time to make his escapes, he gags Sahrye a different way by stuffing her mouth with a huge(Size 12) pair of panties and taping her up. He then puts her face down on the floor and hogties her. Hours later, her boss will come in and find nothing has been done. But he will find his Latina Secretary still struggling bound and gagged.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6b476461/Ca...ourself_tied_up_with_some_BBW's_panties_s.mp4

File Size : 439.17 MB
Resolution : 872x480
Duration : 00:19:20

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Secret Agent girl caught snooping & tied up

Christina has been caught spying. Now they have her tied up and want to know who she is working for. Christina refuses to tell them and now they need to figure out their method of interrogation to make her talk. But for now, she needs to be shut up. The enemy spy stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and then ties a rag over her packed mouth to gag her. Christina is left to struggle in the chair. She tied tight with rope around her elbows, chest and waist making it very difficult to move. With her arms pulled and tied back, her chest is forced forward causing her big boobs to put a strain on the zipper of her tight blouse. Christina has been trained in escape techniques and she works her way off of the chair. She gives little thought that her struggling has caused her short skirt to rise, giving us a view of her panties under her white girdle. Christina rolls around on the floor trying to find a loose knot. Unfortunately her captor is well trained also, and has tied her so well, there is no escape. The video ends with Christina now hogtied on the floor. Her blouse has been opened and her bra is pulled down to expose her very large boobs.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6a2ac37b/Secret_Agent_girl_caught_snooping_&_tied_up.mp4

File Size : 225.18 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:09:59

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

No way to treat the Lady of the House.

The story begins with a knock at the door. A man answers to find the person knocking is looking for Summer, the lady of the house. But he tells her that she cannot come to the door and bids the person, farewell. Then as he closes the door, we see why Summer is not available. She is under the stairwell. Her ankles are tied and her hands are tied behind her back and pulled up suspending her from the stairs. Her mouth is stuffed and tightly cleave gagged. With Summer struggling and still trying to plead with the man, he went over to her and told her about the visitor. With more rope he tied her elbows tight behind her back. Then after taking Summer down from the stairs, he hogtied her on the floor. Finally after pulling her sun dress top down he left her bouncing her bit tits on the carpet as he made his get away.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6c8d4a2c/No_way_to_treat_the_Lady_of_the_House.mp4

File Size : 319.63 MB
Duration : 00:14:16

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

You just wait until your father finds you've tied me up like this!

Caroline is married to a man much older than she is. In fact this man already has an 19 year daughter named Sahrye who has been nothing but trouble ever since the day she was married. The story begins with Caroline in the kitchen. She has found Sahrye's mobile device and cannot help but read some of the activity Sahrye has been involved in lately. Mainly having sex with several different men. In the mean time, Sahrye comes into the kitchen and sees what Caroline is doing. There is an argument and Caroline tells Sahrye that she is going to report her activities to her father. Sahrye tells her "Go Ahead!" and that her father is down in the basement. Which is a big lie. So Caroline walks downstairs with Sahrye following. What Caroline doesn't see it that Sahrye has a frying pan in her hands. When they get into the basement, Caroline calls out for her husband. But he is not there. Then the lights go out and there is the sound of a frying pan hitting something hard. The lights go back on and you can see the results of the noise. With Caroline unable to resit, Sahrye ties her up with rope. Then at one point, Caroline figures out what is going on and demands that Sahrye untie her. "You wait until your father finds me like this!" she warns. But Sahrye shuts her up by stuffing and taping a pair of panties in her mouth. Then after a short while of letting her step mother struggle bound and gagged, Sahrye hogties her and pulls her tits out of her bra. She leaves her like this and sure enough, a few hours later, Caroline hears her husband arrive.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6ddbb104/Yo...father_finds_you've_tied_me_up_like_this!.mp4

File Size : 449.75 MB
Duration : 00:20:07

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

The Baby Sitter-They have me tied up and Oh My Gosh! My panties are falling down!

Dixie is baby sitting and has gone looking for the trouble makers she is watching. She goes down into a basement room and there in a corner is one of them hiding. As she questions him, the lights go out and there is the sound of a scuffle. Then the lights go back on and there is Dixie on the floor. She is all tied up with rope and she is not very happy. "Untie me! Right Now!" she demands. But instead the culprits run off and leave her to alone in the basement. Sometime later, they return and as Dixie starts to protest, the lights go off. Again there is the sounds of a struggle and you can hear Dixie's protests. But all of a sudden those turn to muffled sounds and when the light go back on, Dixie is now gagged with her mouth stuffed and wrapped with tape. Later, she is hogtied and left alone in the basement. Then as she struggles bound and gagged, her skirt starts to rise to expose her panties. But things starts to really get bad as she looks down and notices her panties are starting to work their way down. She knows now that is is going to be very humiliating when the parents get home and find the baby sitter tied up and gagged in the basement with her panties down and boobs out.

http://k2s.cc/file/52ccf6df4e264/Th...Oh_My_Gosh!_My_panties_are_falling_down!_.mp4

File Size : 321.99 MB
Resolution : 864x480
Duration : 00:14:22

Fileboom Premium Account