Milfs, Cougars Tied and other Bondage, BDSM Clips

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1

Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1

Terra stands with her wrists tied overhead and her legs spread. A ballgag completes the package. She sure does look pretty tied like this, but today is Terra's day to be ziptied. I start by groping and manhandling her for a while. I use her tit as a handle as I smack her pantyhose clad ass. I tighten a nylon strap around her waist, and then another between her legs. Before I untie her ankles from the spreader bar, I clamp her nipples right over her leotard. She yelps and moans as they are applied. I then start binding her legs with many zipties. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. I cinch each on with a smaller ziptie. Before I snip off all of the excess ties, I go and tighten them all as much as possible. I step away and enjoy the view. At the end of the clip, I untie her wrists from above and sit Terra in a chair.

Info:
File Name : Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1
Runtime : 22min 19s
File Size : 500 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
File type : mp4

Download Links:
Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1.part1.rar
Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 2

Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's wrists are untied and then ziptied behind her back. Her gag is removed as more ziptied are used on her arms and upper body. She is soon cleave gagged with an elastic bandage, before more zipties are applied. By the time I am done, Terra's elbows are crushed and then welded together. Her arms have also been cinched to her body with more of the unforgiving, cruel, thin, nylon straps. I put her on the floor and order her to struggle. Shed tries for a short period of time and realizes that it is painful and stupid to think she could ever escape. It's fun to watch her writhe and moan though. Since she doesn't seem interested in struggling anymore, we'll just make her bondage a bit more severe. I ziptie her fingers before Hogzipping her. Her pinky fingers are then ziptied to her wrists. Zipties are strapped around her mouth and forehead and then used to pull her head back. Terra didn't seem very motivated to struggle, and now she can't. She can't even wiggle her fingers at this point, and all she can do is concentrate on her breathing.

Info:
File Name : Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 2
Runtime : 25min 30s
File Size : 568 MB

Download Links:
Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 2.part1.rar
Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Remova...

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - Part 1

Info:
File Name : Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - Part 1
Runtime : 27min 18s
File Size : 612 MB
file type : mp4

Download Links:
Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - Part 1.part1.rar
Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - Part 1.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Finally after pulling her sun dress top down he left her...

Finally after pulling her sun dress top down he left her bouncing her bit tits on the carpet as he made his get away.

Info:
File Name : Finally after pulling her sun dress top down he left her bouncing her bit tits on the carpet as he made his get away.
Runtime : 14min 16s
File Size : 320 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Download Links:
Finally after pulling her sun dress top down he left her bouncing her bit tits on the carpet as he made his get away..mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Amanda vs The Selfie

Amanda vs The Selfie

With her boyfriend out of town for a few days Amanda thought she'd give him a reason to come home early. With some toys laid out and mobile in hand she took as many selfies as she could of herself tying herself up. Ballgag, toecuffs, and leg cuffs. For her grand finale, Amanda set the phone up to record video before looping her handcuffs around the leg cuffs. Her practiced hands left her in a strict hogtie to which there is no escape without the key. After putting on a show for the camera she goes to unlock herself only the fumble the key as it drops into the crevices of the couch. Amanda might have to wait for him to get home after all to get free!

Info:
File Name : Amanda vs. The Selfie
Runtime : 14min 43s
File Size : 222 MB

Download Links:
Amanda_vs._The_Selfie.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

The Gag Testing Institute Parts 1

The Gag Testing Institute Parts 1

Riley is being interviewed for a job at the Gag Testing Institute. Her interviewer explains things to her and she seems excited to get started. She explains that she would like to remove her clothing so it doesn't get wrinkled. Then she tells her interviewer that he should tie her up in case she doesn't like the gags. This way she can't take them out. He thinks that is a grand idea, and just happens to have some rope handy. He ties her wrists and then adds a crotchrope. Riley seems confused by this, but her interviewer shows how he can tie her wrist to it, should she try and bring her bound arms around and remove the gag. Her elbows are tied as well. After being tied, she takes a seat and the 1st gag is applied. He cleave gags her with an Ace bandage and black tape. He leaves her in the chair gagged while he calibrates the test equipment. Once he has it set up, he stands Riley up. He smacks her ass a few times and then checks the readouts. He soon returns and continues smacking her ass. The sophisticated equipment computes the ass smack and her reaction using highly sensitive sound sensors. After a bit, he has Riley take a seat once again. Soon after he removes her first gag. He asks her to describe the gag and she does. Her next gag consists of a large sponge being shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped to keep it in place. Riley's interviewer once again stands her up. He gropes and slaps her tits through her bra this time. He also gives her ass some hard slaps as well. Riley is now beginning to wonder if The Gag Testing Institute is real, or if this is just some pervert who posted a fake job posting? He has her take a seat again. Tears start to flow down Riley's cheek. Not from the ass slaps, but from the tight elbow bondage. He removes her gag and she immediately starts to complain, saying she doesn't want to do any more gags. He interrupts asking what she thought of the gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Info:
File Name : The Gag Testing Institute Parts 1
Runtime : 21min 35s
File Size : 483 MB

Download Links:
The_Gag_Testing_Institute_Parts_1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

The Gag Testing Institute Parts 2

The Gag Testing Institute Parts 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Riley's interviewer tells her she can't go just yet, as he shoves a huge ball of string in her mouth with a wooden dowel through the middle, effectively shutting her up. He has however removed the ropes from her elbows. He ties her ankles and thighs very tightly. Riley's break is over. He reties her elbows. Her gag comes out and a pair of satin panties are shoved in her mouth. A pair of pantyhose are stretched and tied around her mouth. Black tape is added on top. Riley is then lifted and placed on top of an old table where she is hogtied. He tells her that if she wears the gag long enough she'll learn to like it and then he leaves her. She's going to have to endure her gag and bondage until he returns. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage.

Info:
File Name : The Gag Testing Institute Parts 2
Runtime : 24min 55s
File Size : 561 MB

Download Links:
The_Gag_Testing_Institute_Parts_2.part1.rar
The_Gag_Testing_Institute_Parts_2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Lexi Hogcuffed - Her toes and thumbs are also cuffed

Lexi Hogcuffed - Her toes and thumbs are also cuffed

I have been wanting to get back to handcuffs and steel restraints for a while, but just never seem to have the time. I had the opportunity to put Lexi in some handcuffs and chain the other day so I took advantage of it. I Handcuff and chain up Lexi and then manhandle her a bit before putting her on her knees. I cleave gag her with an entire roll of vetwrap. I then put her on her stomach and watch her struggle for a while. I then hogcuff her. Her toes and thumbs are also cuffed. She asks me nicely to remove her gag after she is hogcuffed. She then struggles for a while before the clip ends.

Info:
File Name : Lexi Hogcuffed - Her toes and thumbs are also cuffed
Runtime : 15min 56s
File Size : 356 MB

Download Links:
Lexi_Hogcuffed_-_Her_toes_and_thumbs_are_also_cuffed.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Emily Addison On screen full body taping

Emily Addison On screen full body taping

First He puts panty hose over head and then stuff gags her before widing tape around her head to hold the gag in place her feet are taped with black electrical tape followed by her legs. The wrappings are tight and secure. Next her arms are taped in place along with the rest of her upper body.., She is humiliated and then infuriated. She screams into her gag, He winds more tape around her head making sure she cant be heard, he then places her on the floor. She rolls around the floor trying to escape her bonds. He leaves her there shuting her in the room alone. Will she Escape!!!!!

File Name : Emily Addison On screen full body taping
Runtime : 26min 39s
File Size : 266 MB
Resolution : 640x480
File type : wmv

Download Links:
Emily_Addison_On_screen_full_body_taping.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Illustrious Rouge is Welcomed Back with a Tight Crotchro...

Illustrious Rouge is Welcomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 1

I haven't seen Illustrious around for a few years, but I am happy that she's back. She still looks great and I was looking forward to seeing her tight body in bondage once again. The clips starts with her arms tied overhead and cleave gagged. I start by manhandling her for a while. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well, before I tie her legs apart to an old rake. I then continue slapping her ass and inner thighs. I pick her up and turn her around. I tightly crotchrope her and then pull the rope up and out, pulling her hips away from the wall. I continue groping and manhandling my bound captive. I finally leave her alone to endure her bondage and the crotchrope. When I return, I manhandle and smack her ass for a short while longer before releasing the pressure on her pussy. I untie her wrists from above and position her under the overhead hoist. This is where Part 1 ends.

File Name : Illustrious Rouge is Welcomed Back with a Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie - Part 1
Runtime : 22min 46s
File Size : 512 MB
File type: mp4

Download Links:
Illustrious_Rouge_is_Welcomed_Back_with_a_Tight_Crotchrope_and_a_Hooded_Hogtie_-_Part_1.part1.rar
Illustrious_Rouge_is_Welcomed_Back_with_a_Tight_Crotchrope_and_a_Hooded_Hogtie_-_Part_1.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account