Medical Fetish

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Okay, I have a major fetish for the calculating, sadistic doctor type. Whether I'm a patient or a nurse, doesn't matter. Just the thought of going in for a routine checkup and it ending with you being totally at his mercy... And then there're all those fun instruments :p

I've read that medical-type fetishes like this are pretty common, although most of the stuff I see is femdom nurses and the like... Does anyone out there share my fetish, or have something similar?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

Haha, this is funny because I wear scrubs for work and unfortunately I work in some areas that are know for prostitution and I always have men asking for my 'services'. At first I didn't get why because I thought it was obvious by my uniform that I wasn't a prostitute. It wasn't until a friend said that they probably thought I was role playing that I got it. So....I think this is a pretty common fantasy even in the vanilla world.

Fileboom Premium Account

Maybe it's the 'examination' thing that is the forbidden fruit here, the old saying, 'My doctor/nurse is going to examine me today at 3pm, and she is gorgeous, FUCK.. I hope I don't get an erection', and the lady may have an internal probing by the doctor with the mask on, asking personal questions as he makes contact with his lovely eyes. Also, as Little M says, all those delicious instruments. :)

Fileboom Premium Account