Medical Fetish

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not sure if i really have a medical fetish but for some reason nitrile gloves make me weak in the knees. I dont much like the idea of a doctor but those gloves...oh geez. I think i enjoy the gloves aspect for the different sensation and it feels a bit anonymous, like he doesn't think that I'm clean but can't resist a little look see. :)

Black nitrile gloves especially, you can see the moisture on them easily. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Malelesbian

My wife has a serious doctor/gyno fetish. If I ever need to get her really wiggly in a hurry, telling her a naughty story about her and an exam getting out of hand definitely gets her motor running!

I bought an antique medical exam table years ago at an estate sale for like $10 with hopes that one day we could use it for some role play, but I finally got rid of it last summer b/c it has just been sitting in storage over the garage. It's kinda' hard to explain why you have something like that in your house, especially to your daughter!
:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Haha, so what..I should make another appointment to see the nurse, so I can steal some masks after all? :confused: :D

Hmm, I forgot to mention in my last post, that my master and I did a bit of 'hospital' play last week...I was originally tied to my bed to be beaten, but right after that, he adopted a doctor persona, putting on some latex gloves to examine me intimately, my legs spread painfully wide and tied in place...I was going mental, screaming through my gag and struggling like mad (in character) but it was useless :mad: :p

He was a very arrogant doctor too, coming out with all this disgusting stuff about how he was so good at his job, made men turn gay, made women come back wanting more, how he managed to get away with having non-regulation equipment...disgusting :mad: But fuck, I loved it! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

I had another encounter with a 'doctor' this weekend ;)

It was quite late on Saturday night, so I had to have a 'home visit' organised...he seemed a nice enough man, and was considerate enough to wear a surgical mask (we finally found some! :D) on the grounds of recovering from a serious cold, as well as a lab coat and surgical cap thing and of course, the latex gloves...yum :)

He had to shave me completely bare in order to examine me, which was a very pleasant, relaxing experience, despite the natural nerves of letting someone else use a razor so close to my sensitive areas. Then I was fingered, quite hard, and it was lovely to see my juices gleaming on his fingers ;)

Everything went a bit 'wrong' when he decided he wanted sex; I felt this was an inappropriate way for a doctor to behave, and I ended up paying for it by being tied to the bed, mouth taped shut, him fucking me hard and pinching and twisting my nipples...yummy ;)

Later on, my master wanted to see me dressed up in all the gear, and I then felt compelled to examine his genital area very closely, and test the strength of the nerve endings in his nipples, which he loves me playing with and hurting sometimes too :)

I think we will be doing a lot more medical play from now on, and I think we might one day create a scene featuring a scientific doctor, as well as a medical one, as the gear we have will work nicely enough for both scenarios :)

Fileboom Premium Account