Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Martello

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I wanted to learn Karate or Judo when I was a little kid and my parents told me it wasn't okay for little girls, it wasn't "ladylike". Urgh.

InnocentFacade, that is really to bad, but it is NOT too late.

Strong women (and girls) have been part of almost every martial arts class I have even taken.

We have a number of them even in boxing.

Age isn't a big deal either. I am in my 50's and box almost every day, plus doing a number of martial arts.

Even physical ability is not necessarily prohibitive: AMOK! is a self-defense system built around defending against and using knives (usually pocket folders) that can work even for somone in a wheel chair or on crutches.

If you always wanted to do this, then go for it -- find all the schools in your area and take all their free lessons -- most schools offer anything from 1 free lesson up to an entire month for free.

Don't be embarrassed to just ask: "Can I come try it?"

Also feel comfortable in telling them honestly that you are going to try a lot of things before deciding because you have no experience or knowledge upon which to base a decision.

Most martial arts schools are delighted to have you come try out their program -- those who aren't usually aren't worth visiting.

After all, if they are proud enough to want to SHOW OFF their training and friendly enough to make you feel good about it then they probably aren't the kind of folks you want to hang out with several times each week anyway.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account