martial arts?

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by cfchloefrances96, May 16, 2010.

1. Anybody here practice martial arts, i do krav maga and D.T.S defensive tactics system myself. both of them are a very dirty and ugly form of fighting. For example on wednesday i was was taught how block a knife (it involves crotch kicking :D ) so i was just wondering if i am alone here.
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Just being on this forum should show you how not alone any of us are.

I'm 2nd degee Moo Duk Kwon TKD
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

combat sambo+boxing some of combat karate in the past
    it's funny we were taught how to kill with knife :D we use offensive forms :)
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  4. I don't, although I've had an interest in learning for years :)

I had a mini ju-jitsu lesson from a friend on my birthday 2 years ago, which was very insightful, and considering I was incredibly drunk when I was being taught, I did really well :D

I've also had many offers of self defence classes, but this never seems to materialise for some reason :confused:
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

LINE, Small Circle Jujitsu, Judo
  6. Precious

Precious Member

My father is a 3rd degree black belt in...err..karate or something I don't remember, he's always learned a few others as well, hes a bit martial arts buff. Since I'm so small and thin and i have a nureo-muscular disease he has taught me a few useless things, like where to hit a man besides just the groin to defend my self, stuff like that.
  7. master jey

master jey Moderator

why hit when you can brake someones limb or two or neck
    it's not hard at all
    yeah against grown up man it's really useless
  8. Precious

Precious Member

for someone of my size and strength, it really is. Hitting a man in the throat, sure can help. If you don't have the strength of a chihauhau and dont weigh 100 lbs.. but he means well. Unfortunately I am a lost cause if someone tried to over power me lol
  9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

im sure your dom loves that, lol
  10. Precious

Precious Member

Lol she wishes i was thicker. She says she's afraid she'll break me lol
  11. i learned how to dislocate someones shoulder today :)
  12. Precious

Precious Member

Omg that is so creepy and yet so cool all in one
  13. haha thanks, kinda. i first went to the classes because it was a good workout but now its kinda fun.
  14. I wanted to learn Karate or Judo when I was a little kid and my parents told me it wasn't okay for little girls, it wasn't "ladylike". Urgh.
  15. Ghost

Ghost Member

I study several martial arts concurrently even now as I get older -- never met a MA art I didn't like at least a little.

Box most days as exercise too....