Looking for a female slave/sub

Mjohnson

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello my name is mike I am 20 year old master looking for a slave or two. I am an experienced master both online and off. I am looking for an online slave now though. I am a strict master but kind and understanding as well.

So I'm sure you are wondering what I am into as far as likes right? Well here is some of the things I like
Anal
Tit torture
Piss play
Spanking
Orgasm control and denial
Restroom control
Clothing control
Dailey task
Writing

There is much more to that list as well there is little I'm not into. You do not have to have all the same likes as me but I prefer you have some similiar.

As for my limits
Family
Animals
Dice dares (just don't like them)

If you are chosen as my slave you will be given Dailey task. I will punnish you when you need a punnishment and reward you when you deserve it. I can't always be on alot everyday I work alot but am normally on for a few hours at least three nights a week.

So if you are interested in being my slave you should have either a webcam or be willing to send photos of task(after trust is obtained is ok) This is not a requirement but very much preferred. if you don't have a webcam or do photos I'll still consider you as my slave. You also need to be obedient or willing to be at least. If you just want to be a slave when your in the mood for it every couple weeks please don't respond I take my M/s relationships very serious. You need to be able to at least check email Dailey or every other day.

I don't care whether your a new slave or have experience. I enjoy slaves either way and will train you to please me and be the best slave you can be.

If you feel like you would be a good slave for me please responde with some information about yourself. I will respond to everyone who messages me even if I'm not interested.

Can't wait to hear from you
Mike

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account