M dom looking for long term female slave (online)

greglawrence

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a 33 year old male dominant. I'm looking for an 18+ online female slave.

I am into control, pain, humiliation and orgasm denial.

If you contact me, please be able to carry on a conversation, and be into other forms of domination as well. EG clothing control, time management etc. These will be discussed of course. But I don't just want your submission to be masturbate, reply, rinse-repeat.

I should also add, that it's best if you're not currently sexually active. That really complicates things.

You won't be treated as a slave until I start training you. Before that happens, we will discuss everything and I'll take the time to get to know you. If you want to start immediately, I recommend looking for something more short-term.

You will find that I'm strict, and I can be sadistic at times. Some nights, all you'll think about in bed are your sore nipples, the juices on your thighs, and how badly you want to cum. But i will always put your long term well being first.

I don't mind if you have experience, or not. If you have toys or basic household items, that's a huge plus. But not mandatory.

PM me if you are interested. Give me your birth date, and tell me a bit about what you are studying / doing for a living.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account