M dom looking for long term female slave (online)

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by greglawrence, Jun 27, 2014.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. greglawrence

greglawrence New Member

I'm a 33 year old male dominant. I'm looking for an 18+ online female slave.

I am into control, pain, humiliation and orgasm denial.

If you contact me, please be able to carry on a conversation, and be into other forms of domination as well. EG clothing control, time management etc. These will be discussed of course. But I don't just want your submission to be masturbate, reply, rinse-repeat.

I should also add, that it's best if you're not currently sexually active. That really complicates things.

You won't be treated as a slave until I start training you. Before that happens, we will discuss everything and I'll take the time to get to know you. If you want to start immediately, I recommend looking for something more short-term.

You will find that I'm strict, and I can be sadistic at times. Some nights, all you'll think about in bed are your sore nipples, the juices on your thighs, and how badly you want to cum. But i will always put your long term well being first.

I don't mind if you have experience, or not. If you have toys or basic household items, that's a huge plus. But not mandatory.

PM me if you are interested. Give me your birth date, and tell me a bit about what you are studying / doing for a living.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM