alexporto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

07-06-2016-wet-girls-in-wet-slips-chapter-1

Original name:Wet Girls in Wet Slips Chapter 1
Date of Release: 07-06-2016
Studio: FFStockings
Cast: Julia
Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

Jane and I are in the bathroom in our slips over our bikini panties, garter belts and bras. We show off our pantylines and hike up our slips to let you see our panties and garters. We pull our titties out of our brassieres and let you look up our slips at our stocking tops and panties. Jane lays down in the bathtub because she has asked me to pee on her titties and slip. She gets turned on by the warmth of pee on her body and lingerie. I eagerly oblige and soak her slip then we fill the tub with water and start to get really wet.

Number of pictures: 94
Resolution: 1500x1028
File size: 11,7 MB

k2s.png

Download 07-06-2016-wet-girls-in-wet-slips-chapter-1 - 11,7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexporto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

08-09-2010-football-field-girdle

Original name:Football Field Girdle
Date of Release: 08-09-2010
Studio: FFStockings
Cast: Julia
Julia Outside, Julia's Girdle

I have had so many requests for an outdoor girdle set with no panties. Well here it is. I go to a local football field in a flirty little red dress with a black open bottom girdle, black bullet bra and tan stockings. I sit in the bleachers wearing white briefs which I remove for you. But before I do, you see lots of upskirt pictures, and pictures shot from beneath the bleachers of my panties just hanging over the bench (very sexy). But then I get very brave and remove my panties and I lift my dress right up to show you the sexiest open bottom girdle and black bra. There are down blouse pictures. I stand right over you and let you see under my skirt in detail. I let my legs just hang open and you can see right up my girdle with lots of close ups. I like outdoor pictures and these are very glamorous and sexy.

Number of pictures: 41
Resolution: 512x640
File size: 2,7 MB

k2s.png

Download 08-09-2010-football-field-girdle - 2,7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account