alexporto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

05-13-2016-girdle-nurse

Original name:Girdle Nurse
Date of Release: 05-13-2016
Studio: FFStockings
Cast: Julia
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Uniforms

I just love to play dress up and this is one of my favorite outfits. A real nurse's uniform, stethoscope and all. Don't you just love going to the hospital with nurses running around everywhere in there little white wing caps, tight white uniforms and wondering what they are wearing underneath? I always look for a hint of pantylines, a bra strap and maybe a visible slip. Well I know what you really wish they wore. So I did. This set is a real tease, because I do a striptease and show you what I really like to wear. A strapless black bra, a black open bottom girdle, white lacy briefs and, of course ff stockings. Imagine being able to look up a nurse's skirt and see her panties. Well I let you look just as long as your heart desires because I know you won't be able to take your eyes off my stocking tops. And wait till you see where I put my stethoscope (blush).

Number of pictures: 53
Resolution: 480x669
File size: 3,1 MB

k2s.png

Download 05-13-2016-girdle-nurse - 3,1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexporto

08-14-2016-a-girdle-lovers-sex-dream-come-true

Original name:A Girdle Lover's Sex Dream Come True
Date of Release: 08-14-2016
69, Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl, sixty nine

This photo set is a true delight for those of us addicted to girdles. I wear a real fifties flared skirt dress and Lauren wears a pencil skirt tailored business suit. But its what is underneath that really is most exciting. I am wearing a red backless brief style red panty girdle, a red 50's bullet bra, black ff stockings, and black pumps. Lauren is wearing a white long leg panty girdle with black briefs underneath. You can watch us strip each other down to our bras and girdles. Lauren is completely topless and parades around in her panty girdle and shows off her black briefs through the lacy white nylon of her girdle. She has perfect breasts that she exhibits to perfection. There are lots of girl girl groping, fondling of breasts and bottoms, and hot necking ending with real oral sex as we go down on each other in the 69 position as well as some hot girdle face sitting. This is lesbian girdle sex at its best.

Number of pictures: 41
Resolution: 480x669
File size: 2,6 MB

k2s.png

Download 08-14-2016-a-girdle-lovers-sex-dream-come-true - 2,6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexporto

01-27-2017-julia-and-the-new-maid

Original name:Julia and the New Maid
Date of Release: 01-27-2017
Cast: Afton, Julia
Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Uniforms

Afton is my new maid. She is cleaning up in her real blue maid's uniform with her little white tiara and all. As she is cleaning, her skirt hikes up and you can see her pantyhose with her flowery briefs underneath. She has such a shapely bottom . I am dressed in my pink business suit and sometimes you catch a glimpse of my red panties and stocking tops if you peek up my pencil skirt. I catch a glimpse up her skirt at her panties and hose. Well if Afton is going to work for me, she will just have to wear ff stockings for. I get her to lift her skirt and I strip her out of her pantyhose and panties. You can see me roll her nylons right off her sexy toes. With her maid's skirt hiked up and her panties off, I put her in a garter belt and hook up her stockings and then slide some shiny white briefs up her legs and over her garter belt. This is very sexy to watch with Afton's skirt being lifted and her panties being changed. It was lots of fun to do as well.

Number of pictures: 54
Resolution: 666x1024
File size: 5,8 MB

k2s.png

Download 01-27-2017-julia-and-the-new-maid - 5,8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

04-04-2016-julias-sexy-panty-show

Original name:Julia's Sexy Panty Show
Date of Release: 04-04-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Slips

I love showing off my panties and I know you love looking at them. I am wearing a short black skirt, with a loose blouse. My stockings are black fully fashioned with a vintage black garter belt and black ankle strap sandals. I am also wearing a very sheer half slip. I lift my skirt, slowly so you can peek at my stocking tops, then my suspender straps, then my lavender nylon bikini panties. Then I turn and do the same from behind, but I only lift my skirt so you can see my sexy nylon half slip with my panties, stockings, and garter belt showing through. Then I lift my slip to show off my bottom in my sexy panties. There are lots of great sheer and see through pictures from all angles of my sexy panties and stockings before I strip slowly. You can look up my skirt and watch as I strip out of my top and pose in my full cup lacy black brassiere. Then I slowly strip down to my panties, suspender belt, heels and hose and show off my big boobs. But since you enjoy striptease so much, I continue and step out of my panties and pose only in my heels, hose and garter belt. Did you like my sexy panty show?

Number of pictures: 81
File size: 6,8 MB

k2s.png

Download 04-04-2016-julias-sexy-panty-show - 6,8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

07-11-2016-julia-the-sexy-secretary-girdle-striptease

Original name:Julia the Sexy Secretary Girdle Striptease
Date of Release: 07-11-2016
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Solo Hardcore

A tight yellow brocade pencil skirt with a white blouse, black stockings, red heels and underneath my sexy skirt a white high waisted open bottom girdle and sensible white push up bra. A very sexy outfit that I show off for you in. I let you peek up my skirt at my bikini briefs and stocking tops. I let you come in very close to look at my brassiere. I want to make you very, very horny as before I show you my vibrator. I spread my legs, pull my hot panties to the side and masturbate with my vibrator. I point and instruct you to jerk off with me. I know you like that. You can see my girdle and my panties and I even get down on all fours so you can see my ass in my sheer panties and girdle and I pull my panties aside so you can see everything. Finally I stand up in my sexy underwear and as you watch, we cum together.

Number of pictures: 92
File size: 8,6 MB

k2s.png

Download 07-11-2016-julia-the-sexy-secretary-girdle-striptease - 8,6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

05-26-2016-girls-gone-panty-and-strap-on-wild

Original name:Girls Gone Panty and Strap On Wild
Date of Release: 05-26-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl

Now we have gone totally panty and Strap on dildo wild...and more. Imagine how lucky I feel to have AC licking my pussy under my panties while DirtyAngie licks my titties in my bra. You will see lots of close up panty and garter belt pictures of all of us. But it gets even better and sexier when DirtyAngie puts on a huge strap on dildo and rams it down AC's throat. She just jams her head on it until AC gags. Then we pull AC's sheer white bikini panties to the side and play with her asshole which Angie licks with great delight before she fucks AC silly with the strap on. Then its Angle's turn and AC and I fuck Angie with a dildo and lick her to orgasm. Whew, and we are still in our sexy underwear. Was that ever fun.

Number of pictures: 118
Resolution: 836x1280
File size: 14,2 MB

k2s.png

Download 05-26-2016-girls-gone-panty-and-strap-on-wild - 14,2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

05-26-2016-girls-gone-panty-and-strap-on-wild

Original name:Girls Gone Panty and Strap On Wild
Date of Release: 05-26-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl

Now we have gone totally panty and Strap on dildo wild...and more. Imagine how lucky I feel to have AC licking my pussy under my panties while DirtyAngie licks my titties in my bra. You will see lots of close up panty and garter belt pictures of all of us. But it gets even better and sexier when DirtyAngie puts on a huge strap on dildo and rams it down AC's throat. She just jams her head on it until AC gags. Then we pull AC's sheer white bikini panties to the side and play with her asshole which Angie licks with great delight before she fucks AC silly with the strap on. Then its Angle's turn and AC and I fuck Angie with a dildo and lick her to orgasm. Whew, and we are still in our sexy underwear. Was that ever fun.

Number of pictures: 118
Resolution: 836x1280
File size: 14,2 MB

k2s.png

Download 05-26-2016-girls-gone-panty-and-strap-on-wild - 14,2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

05-08-2016-the-horny-photographer

Number of pictures: 49
Resolution: 640x509
File size: 2,6 MB

Original name:The Horny Photographer
Date of Release: 05-08-2016
Julia's Boy Girl

I have had sooo many requests for a sleeping photo set. I thought I would wear my hottest little frilly baby doll outfit with matching sheer briefs and a white garter belt and stockings. Well, it seems my trusty photographer got just a little carried away. He starts by fondling my breasts and panties. And it goes from bad to worse. He just gets hornier and hornier and brave to the point he pulls out his penis, starts to stroke himself while looking at me sleeping. Then he "wakes me up" and even I wasn't ready for what happened next. He removes my panties, rolls me over and puts his fingers right inside my pussy and my bottom. But he gets worse the horny bugger puts his thing right up my bottom and then loses all control and makes a mess all over me as he spreads me wide open for his ever present camera. This is the naughtiest photo set I have ever done.

k2s.png

Download 05-08-2016-the-horny-photographer - 2,6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

07-06-2016-wet-girls-in-wet-slips-chapter-1

Original name:Wet Girls in Wet Slips Chapter 1
Date of Release: 07-06-2016
Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

Jane and I are in the bathroom in our slips over our bikini panties, garter belts and bras. We show off our pantylines and hike up our slips to let you see our panties and garters. We pull our titties out of our brassieres and let you look up our slips at our stocking tops and panties. Jane lays down in the bathtub because she has asked me to pee on her titties and slip. She gets turned on by the warmth of pee on her body and lingerie. I eagerly oblige and soak her slip then we fill the tub with water and start to get really wet.

Number of pictures: 94
Resolution: 1500x1028
File size: 11,7 MB

k2s.png

Download 07-06-2016-wet-girls-in-wet-slips-chapter-1 - 11,7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account