alexporto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

06-26-2016-julia-the-sexy-seamed-stocking-secretary

Original name:Julia the Sexy Seamed Stocking Secretary
Date of Release: 06-26-2016
Studio: FFStockings
Cast: Julia
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Secretary Julia

A mini skirt suit and black seamed stockings looks so hot. Especially with my legs crossed perched on a desk. I do just the sexiest striptease just for you. I hike up my tight, short mini and show you my lacy turquoise mini slip and ff stocking tops. You can lay right under me and look up my skirt at my sheer fifties panties with the frilly legs and see the bottom of my high waisted open bottom girdle. Then I strip right out of my suit and pose for you in my fifties full cup bra, white girdle and sheer panties as well as my ff stockings stretched to the max as I cross my legs and dangle my pump. I sit behind my desk in my underwear and let you crawl under so you can look up and see your fantasy secretary in lingerie. I let you look closely at my toes and soles of my feet in black nylon as I rub them to relax. I even fold the cups of my bra under so you can see my titties as I pose in this glamorous underwear from a time gone by.

Number of pictures: 46
Resolution: 640x509
File size: 2,7 MB

k2s.png

Download 06-26-2016-julia-the-sexy-seamed-stocking-secretary - 2,7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexporto

12-14-2016-julia-gets-wet

Original name:Julia Gets Wet
Date of Release: 12-14-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia Peeing, Julia's Slips

Or maybe I should have called this series, see me pee. I just think peeing is so sexy. Especially through my panties. If you like wet pictures, you are in for a real treat. I am wearing a sheer full slip and you can see my pink frilly vintage garter belt and my big white briefs quite clearly. I stand over you so you get a fabulous upskirt view of my panties with some sexy close ups. I lift my slip to tease and please you and I bend over to show off my panties. Then I just let it all go. I soak my panties, stockings, shoes, and the floor. There is something so sensual about pee and I sit on the floor in my sexy slip and panties and just get soaked which makes me so damn horny. I spread my stocking legs wide, pull my big white very wet panties aside and masturbate till I cum. Wow this was so much fun. I was completely soaked.

Number of pictures: 94
Resolution: 836x1280
File size: 11 MB

k2s.png

Download 12-14-2016-julia-gets-wet - 11 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

12-10-2016-bedtime-with-julia

Original name:Bedtime with Julia
Date of Release: 12-10-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Panties, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I am feeling so cozy lying around on a four-poster bed, late at night in my negligee, black girdle, white full cut briefs and stockings. Why don't you curl up and watch as I "unwind". I am brushing my hair and getting horny thinking of posing for you. My legs spread in my sexy stockings, showing off my panties. I pull my panties aside and masturbate with my hairbrush as you watch me. Its ok if you want to play with yourself as well. Maybe we can cum together. As you can see by my swollen pussy, I am very, very horny. I take the hairbrush out and slide it deep in my bottom as you watch. I bring myself to an orgasm with my finger with the hairbrush pushed right up as far as it will go. I love to be rude and sexy when I know you are watching. Did you have a good orgasm as well? I hope so, because I just know you love rude girls.

Number of pictures: 55
Resolution: 1024x706
File size: 5,4 MB

k2s.png

Download 12-10-2016-bedtime-with-julia - 5,4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

11-10-2016-julia-the-bad-girl-nurse

Original name:Julia the Bad Girl Nurse
Date of Release: 11-10-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Panties, Julia's Solo Hardcore, Julia's Uniforms

I was feeling a bit dirty when I put on my black metallic bikini panties, black brassiere, black stockings and black garter belt. I wanted you to see how rude a nurse can be. You know, look through my white uniform and see my garter belt, panties and stocking tops. I even let you crawl right under my dress and look at my ass in my panties. I slowly strip as you watch me reveal my sexy lingerie. I want you to come right up close and look at the nylon of my bikini panties and my suspender belt. I want you to look at the lace on my bra. I want you to watch me strip out of my panties as I spread my legs and put my fingers in my pussy. I even tell you to masturbate as you watch me. You can see my instruction to you. As you are stroking yourself, you can stare at my nyloned feet and watch me adjust my suspender on my black wrinkled stockings. You can see my boobs and nipples falling out of my bra and you can look up my long stockinged legs. If you ask nicely, I might even take your temperature and blood pressure. You be careful now.

Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 904x625
File size: 6,8 MB

k2s.png

Download 11-10-2016-julia-the-bad-girl-nurse - 6,8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

12-18-2016-girls-garter-belts-and-golf

Original name:Girls, Garter Belts and Golf
Date of Release: 12-18-2016
Julia Outside, Julia's Girl Girl

What more could a man ask for? Imagine your out for a day on the links and as you approach the back nine, you find a couple of girls on the green. They don't see you and you just enjoy the show as they play. In fact you can see right up their skirts and watch as they kiss and strip each other down to their bikinis and briefs, garter belts, stockings and bras. What an afternoon Tiffiny and I had. Right out in the open on the 9th green we undressed and played with each other. You can watch as I stand over Tiff in my briefs as she reaches up and plays with my pussy. In fact I actually sit right on her face in my big blue panties. I go down on her and they we spread our legs for you and grind our pussies right out in the open. Vintage dresses, vintage lingerie and golf. Eat your heart out Tiger.

Number of pictures: 49
Resolution: 666x1024
File size: 6 MB

k2s.png

Download 12-18-2016-girls-garter-belts-and-golf - 6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

04-23-2016-you-can-leave-your-hat-on

Original name:You Can Leave Your Hat On
Date of Release: 04-23-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

I just love that song. I am wearing a fifties hat and fifties underwear. The real thing. Lacy brief panties, a sexy but practical garter belt, a very sexy sheer half slip with, a sheer and see through blouse with a full cup bra and sexy slingback heels. I know how much you like to see real underwear, so I invite you under my skirt for a fabulous view of my panties and stocking tops. I do a teasing skirt lift for your pleasure to show off my sheer slip. You can see my garter belt, stockings and full briefs through my slip and also hike up my skirt and my slip to show you my panties. I make sure you come in very close to see my panties from the side, behind, the front, low and high angle. I show off my brassiere through my sheer top and that is very sexy. I step out of my skirt and pose in my top, panties, garter belt, heels and stockings. Now I pose in just my underwear with lots and lots of great pictures of my sexy lingerie. I pull out my big titties and even take off my bra as I pull my panties down and stretch them between my stockinged legs. I bend over to show off my bottom...but I always leave my hat on.

Number of pictures: 130
Resolution: 1001x1528
File size: 18,7 MB

k2s.png

Download 04-23-2016-you-can-leave-your-hat-on - 18,7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

06-08-2016-polka-dots-and-panties

Original name:polka Dots and Panties
Date of Release: 06-08-2016
Julia's Solo Hardcore

Polka Dots and Panties are a delightful combination. So demure and so sexy underneath. If you look closely at my polka dot dress, you can see my panty lines and my garter bumps. I let you look under my skirt and then hitch it all the way up to show off my black sheer panties, black garter belt and stockings. I cross and double cross my legs in my stockings and ankle strap shoes and give you lots of very close views of my panties, garter belt and stockings. I spread my stockinged legs, and masturbate with a big pink dildo and I do hope you are masturbating as you watch me.

Number of pictures: 92
Resolution: 1000x1528
File size: 16 MB

k2s.png

Download 06-08-2016-polka-dots-and-panties - 16 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

01-08-2017-look-up-my-skirt-and-see-my-girdle

Original name:Look Up My Skirt and See My Girdle
Date of Release: 01-08-2017
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Solo Hardcore

This sexy skirt is just so short that my stocking tops show. In fact even when I keep my knees together you can still see my panties. Blush. Whenever I wear short skirts, I always make sure that I wear light colored panties like these so they can be seen by some lucky boy. Today you are lucky. In fact I will let you look right up my skirt and see my panties, stocking tops, and girdle. It is a very sexy open bottom girdle and my sheer green panties show below the bottom of it and above my stockings. Would you like me to bend over so you can see my panties from behind? I know that makes you very horny. I want you to take your cock in your hand and watch me do a striptease just for you. Right down to my sexy bra, panties, stockings, girdle and red patent stiletto hooker heels. If you come in very close, I will take off my bra so my boobs are on display for you while I pull my panties to the side and show you everything. In fact you can masturbate along with me as I spread my legs in my stockings, heels and girdle. Would you like that?

Number of pictures: 54
Resolution: 1024x705
File size: 6,3 MB

k2s.png

Download 01-08-2017-look-up-my-skirt-and-see-my-girdle - 6,3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

alexporto

10-11-2016-julia-and-tiffiny-the-fifties-sweater-girls

Original name:Julia and Tiffiny, the Fifties Sweater Girls
Date of Release: 10-11-2016
Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

This first of three parts is really one of the best panty play photo sets ever. Tiff and I in our fifties circle skirts with our crinolines, garter belts, white sheer and black sheer panties, tan and black stockings. I have seen a few girl girl photo sets from the fifties, but not many. I am sure that this is what you would have seen if you were lucky enough. Tiff and I are having so much fun lifting up our skirts, playing with each others panties and crinolines. We let you look right up our skirts at our panties and garter belts. We kiss deeply and passionatlely. We strip out of our skirts and you can see our garter belts and panties through the sheer nylon of our underskirts. We fondle and grope each other's bottoms as we play with the sheer nylon of our panties and garter belts. We revel in our underwear as we fondle our boobies and snap our garter belts. I think you will like peeking at all this amazing vintage lingerie and groping set.

Number of pictures: 40
Resolution: 640x509
File size: 2,4 MB

k2s.png

Download 10-11-2016-julia-and-tiffiny-the-fifties-sweater-girls - 2,4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account