Interested in rape play?

always waiting

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A very wise man once explained the difference between 'rape' and 'rape play'. Both are traumatizing for the body and mind no matter what. The fine line between the two however is the consent. What this allows for in rape play, is the chance for the (roleplaying) victim to express her hard limits beforehand and they will be respected. With Rape however, you are not given this privilege. Sounds scary doesn't it? Rape is a crime, simply put.

For those who have never done this before, this kind of rough play sounds a bit extreme. After all the experience is thrilling. And when you have no control over what's happening, the play can feel a little scary and humiliating. But for those who already have experience, that's why we like it so much! Everything we do though will be tailored based on your individual desires and fantasies, and we can play with safewords or none at all (at your request). Because safety of both parties is crucial, a causal meetup or a simple phone call is recommended before we play.

If you like this idea, and you are a clean, young female (30 and under) interested in fantasy play in NYC, let me know and we'll see what we can work with. Or, if you're not sure of yourself, message me anyway and we'll talk. I'm very patient and open to any concerns or questions you may have. All I ask is for honesty :) A little about myself, I am a 24 year old Hispanic male. Despite my kinks and fetishes, I'm quite the nice guy. Actually I research in chemistry so I'm somewhat of a nerd (lol), but dont let this mislead you into thinking I will be gentle with you!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account