23 yo male switch looking for occasional female top

PMSwitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all. I'm a 23 year old male looking for an occasional online mistress. Basically, my situation is this - I am a switch in love with a submissive. We have an open relationship with one limitation - we are both free to have all the sex we want with others, we just can't develop feelings for our other sex partners.

Which brings me to what I'm looking for. I'm interested in occasionally seeing an online-only mistress. I know that my love doesn't really enjoy topping me, even though she does humor me, and I would like to get those needs fulfilled elsewhere. She is aware that I am looking and she supports this completely, so there will be no drama related to that. However, as I am in a committed relationship, I cannot always answer when you message, so if that is a problem, please be aware.

I am aware that my situation makes me less than ideal as an online sub. However, if there are any ladies interested in some occasional NSA online topping, I would love to hear from you. This will be my first time subbing online, so I would appreciate if we could start in a medium that doesn't expose pictures of my face. But as trust develops, I won't mind.

I'm not overly picky about my top, although I am heterosexual so I would like to work with women only. I would prefer in the age range of 20-37ish. I am 23 years old, white, college educated and gainfully employed. I am a little stocky in build and currently I have a few pounds more than I would like (but have been making good progress in dropping them). I am a very obedient submissive whose submissive interests lie in pain, humiliation, gender play, and service.

I guess this kind of thing is normally handled via PM, so either shoot me one or reply if you're interested or want to see or know more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account