Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Office Rival Stripped 2

Title: Office Rival Stripped 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:56
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 137 MB

PART 2: Jack is completely unaware that his scam has been uncovered. But his mind is clouded after the substance he unwittingly swallowed with his beer. It completely throws his game and he ends up losing more and more of his clothing until he is down to just his underpants. And Karen and Siobhan have no intention of stopping there...

Download:
office-rival-2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

The Secretary's

Title: The Secretary's

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 482 MB

Those hot blondes in your office always come to work in such sexy short skirts & heels. You cannot help but walk by their desks several times per day hoping to sneak a peek of of some legs or cleavage. This time Miss Gigi & Holly call you over, they cannot help but notice the bulge in your slacks today... They want to have some fun with you, they call you over and giggle as they instruct you take your cock out. They tell you to start stroking, they want you to show them just how horny you get when you stare at their perfect sexy bodies. Gigi wants you to show her what a dirty, depraved pervert you can be... She instructs you to swallow your man-mess after you finish!

Featuring: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
Categories: Blonde, Busty, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Office Setting

Download:
0412GAHH_POVoffice_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Field Trip 2 Part 1

Title: Field Trip 2 Part 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:03
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 234 MB

PART 1: All the students of St Dunstan's are happy for the opportunity to escape from the confines of the classroom and get outside for a field trip. It's a bright promising day and Ms Murphy's class has been noisily piled onto the St Dunstan's coach to go out to the country for education about rural life.

Download:
field-trip2-1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Slow Teasing Orgasms

Title: Slow Teasing Orgasms

Duration: 00:11:14
File Size: 639 MB

Goddess Lexi loves to tease your slave cock with slow frustrating strokes while building up your long awaited orgasm. You have been a good boy and are finally allowed to cum today but only when you are so desperate that one touch of my finger will make you explode. I want to see you suffer and beg to cum before I let you blow.

Featuring: Lexi Sindel
Categories: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Tease and Denial

Download:
0321LS_HJlexi.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Double Domme Treatment

Title: Double Domme Treatment

Duration: 00:30:21
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 577 MB

Featuring Fetish Liza & Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia invites Fetish Liza to help in the training of an errant slave. He is released from the bondage box and ordered to worship their boots, whilst being prodded and cajoled into submission. Liza then puts on her big strapon and uses his mouth as Sidonia prepares his asshole with her whip, stinging the sensitive hole before it gets fucked hard.

Download:
Double_Domme_Treatment.part1.rar
Double_Domme_Treatment.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

MILF Has Her Boy

Title: MILF Has Her Boy

Duration: 00:12:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 343 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

(Custom vid, no name mentioned). Hot, horny MILF finds her boy napping in her bed. He's grown up so much & she's heard him in his room late at night with girls he's been sneaking in. Those girls sure sounded like they were having a good time...& better time than his worthless ol' man ever gave her. They haven't had sex in years & she's still a sexually enthusiastic woman. One thing leads to another & they lose themselves in the naughtiness of the act. It's so wrong but it feels so good... (Includes sex, bad mouthing her husband to the boy/comparing how he's better & a CREAMPIE!!! with a little talk about potential pregnancy.)

Download:
MILF_has_her_boy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Slave with Small Cock Becomes My Blowjob Whore!

Title: Slave with Small Cock Becomes My Blowjob Whore!

Duration: 00:05:19
File Size: 170 MB

As this disgusting slave sits naked before me I make him rise to his knees, put his hands behind his back, and mock him for having one of the smallest penises I've ever seen in my life. I've seen my fair share of tiny dicks, but this loser might just take the cake! There's no way he's ever fucked a girl with a cock as small as his, and there's no way he ever will. I mean, really, what self-respecting woman would ever spread her legs for such a pathetic excuse for a penis? No, this loser won't be getting laid anytime soon so he may as well start sucking cock. I break this news to him and summon another slave who quickly joins us with his dick fully erect. "It's bigger and harder than yours," I tease as I make this small-cocked loser suck it. He's now going to be my little blowjob bitch and will suck dick for money. With my hand on the back of his head I guide him and teach him how to suck cock like a whore. He needs to get good at giving head if he's going to make me any money! This dirty jerk with his small dick was once completely useless but not anymore! Now he'll be giving blowjobs for money and giving me every cent. He's my new whore!

Download:
Slave_with_Small_Cock_Becomes_My_Blowjob_Whore.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: