Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Life With Empress Jennifer, Part 3

Title: Life With Empress Jennifer, Part 3

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:58
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 163 MB

If one thing never fails Empress Jennifer, it’s the whip. It’s her favorite tool to control and subjugate the male due to its numerous benefits. For one it leaves beautiful marks all over slave flesh as her whips cut into him over and over again. The sound it makes as it swishes through the air prior to flesh impact is also simply delightful. But at the end of the day the mere sight of her whip instills fear in her male slaves, because once they see her holding it they know pain is coming. And this is what she ultimately loves best.

Download:
LifeWithEmpressJenniferPart3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Public Cuckold Adventure

Title: Public Cuckold Adventure

Duration: 00:11:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1019 MB

Thanks for taking me out to dinner tonight. This restaurant is so backed up I am getting restless sitting here drinking this wine. Let's spice things up shall we? How about I publicly cuckold you and humiliate you all night long starting now, LOL! I am going to flirt with the waiters and guys in here while you sit there like a total wimp and watch!
Do you know how I am going to get men to come up to me and hit on me? well, I am going to give them a conversation starter! Yes, usually guys hot on me and say something about my beautiful hair or jewelry but I am going to take things to the next level. I am going to take one of my black stockings off... Just one. Then I am going to walk around like this, LOL! Guys will all ask me why I am wearing just one black stocking. And I am going to tell them that the other stocking is in my wimpy dates mouth! LOL! soon, everyone in here is going to know you are a stocking sucking loser. You cant even eat, you will just sit there staring at your plate with a stocking stuffed in your mouth while an endless list of REAL men hit on me right in front of you. They won't care, they will know you are such a wuss you wont even try to stop them, LOL!

Princess Carmela
Categories: Goddess Worship, Legs, Femdom POV, Tease and Denial, TABOO

Download:
PublicCuckoldAdventure.part1.rar
PublicCuckoldAdventure.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Fuck My Soft Leather Boots!

Title: Fuck My Soft Leather Boots!

Duration: 00:08:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 315 MB

I know you love leather so much, slave, and seeing me in this sexy leather outfit is driving you wild. I bet you'd love to sniff these leather gloves and worship these leather boots, wouldn't you? The smell of all this leather is almost too much for you to handle, I bet. Get down on all fours and lick these black leather boots all over, making sure you clean their soles with your tongue. Suck on the heels, savoring their flavor as you feel your cock growing harder. Take it out and gently rub it all over these gorgeous thigh-high boots as you inhale the aroma of leather. I want you to put your cock in between these boots and fuck them slowly, resisting the urge to cum until I give you permission. As you're on your knees I tower over you while you hump my boots, and you're only allowed to blow your load after I count to ten. Are you ready to cum between these soft leather boots? One, two, three...

Download:
Fuck_My_Soft_Leather_Boots.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Just Keep Quiet

Title: Just Keep Quiet

Duration: 00:04:47
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 77 MB

Keep quiet, don’t disturb, and pay. That’s more or less your purpose in life to Goddess Matilda right now, a girl that has no interest in dealing with you but will take your money to let you stroke your cock while she ignores you and plays on her phone. And being the ever loyal piglet, you will gratefully stroke and pay.

Download:
JustKeepQuiet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Beg For Mercy

Title: Beg For Mercy

Duration: 00:11:21
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 92 MB

This slave cancelled on its last shoot with us. We explained to it that it would need to pay a cancellation fee. But that fee is not paid with money. It is paid with SUFFERING. And to make this slaves predicament even worse, it actually had the audacity to send an email to us after the last shoot that it DID attend that the girls took it too easy on him! Oh, well.he has me and Princess Carmela to deal with now for THAT comment. Not good for the slave. We are probably 2 of the MEANEST and most SADISTIC Mean Girls at The Mean Girl Manor. So we strongly suggest to it that it start GROVELING and BEGGING at our feet for mercy- like NOW. So we contemplate how badly we are going to BEAT him to put him back in his place

Goddess Raven and Princess Carmela
Categories: Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom, CFNM, Humiliation

Download:
BegForMercy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: