Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maids Revenge

Title: Maids Revenge

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 870 MB

We are the maids at this house and we are sick and tired of being treated like ordinary workers. We have been employed here for 3 days and so far being a maid seems like it just makes us hate the males on this planet even more.
It is time to treat our boss like the human garbage that he is. So far we found enough embarrassing things on his computer to make him lay there at our feet and let us walk all over him while we dig our heels into him! He told us that we had to do the dishes... So we are doing them... While standing on him. The more you scream and cry in pain the slower we will wash those dishes! LOL!

Despite this being a custom clip with a good plot, The screams are real! He really got hurt and trampled worse in this clip than in other trample clips.

Featuring Empress Jennifer and Princess Carmela
Categories: Trampling, Female Domination, BDSM

Download:
MaidsRevenge.part1.rar
MaidsRevenge.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Office Rival Stripped 3

Title: Office Rival Stripped 3

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:53
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 118 MB

PART 3: Karen and Siobhan are enjoying Jack's naked body when they are interrupted by the doorbell. The arrival of the pizza delivery boy is a massive shock to Jack - stood stark naked and helpless in Karen's living room. The appearance of the second man excites the two women and gives them even more opportunity to have some fun.

Download:
office-rival-3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Extreme Ass Punishment with Paddling and Whipping!

Title: Extreme Ass Punishment with Paddling and Whipping!

Duration: 00:08:37
File Size: 274 MB

Even my slave agrees that he's been a bad boy all week long and deserves to be punished. I've tied him to the foot of my bed and as he stands naked before me he's completely defenseless to the brutal beating I give his bare ass with my leather paddle. I cackle in cruel delight as he cries out in pain, his groans of agony only fueling my fire and causing me to smack him harder and faster. Within one minute his ass is bruised and swollen but we all know the word "mercy" isn't in my vocabulary. Instead, I switch to my leather whipping rod and dole out a series of viscous lashes to his tender ass. Jolts of pain shoot through his body with every strike I deliver and it pleases me immensely. This is what I live for, and I'm not about to stop! I leave marks all over his bottom as I continue lashing him while berating him for being such a worthless loser. I make him thank me as I whip him so severely his ass turns purple from the bruising. "Bad, bad, bad!" I scream as I relentlessly strike him in what could be my most devious whipping video yet. Just look at how awful his ass looks at the end! I absolutely love admiring my twisted handiwork.

Download:
Extreme_Ass_Punishment_with_Paddling_and_Whipping.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Secret Bathroom Wank

Title: Secret Bathroom Wank

Duration: 00:09:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 273 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

Custom vid, no name mentioned. You run into your On-tee on the way to the bathroom. She tells you she has to go first & lets you watch. She teases you about your shyness then tells you to go ahead while she washes her hands. She then decides to have fun holding your penis while you go & then teases you about starting to get a boner. On-tee then guides you in a sexy MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION to get rid of your boner.

Download:
secret_bathroom_wank.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Mistress Lilse - My Blowjob Slave

Title: Mistress Lilse - My Blowjob Slave

Duration: 00:07:06
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 84 MB

Featuring Mistress Lilse

Mistress lilse`s slave have to suck the rubber cock of her mistress. he have to lick it and sure she want to see the strap-on deep in the slave sluts mouth in front of the tv

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 7 minutes 5 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: blowjob, cock, deepthroat, femdom, lilse, mistress, rubber, slave, strap-on, strapon, sucking

Download:
mistress_lilse_my_blowjob_slave_complete_hd_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Field Trip 2 Part 1 Part 2

Title: Field Trip 2 Part 1 Part 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:18
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 243 MB

PART 1: All the students of St Dunstan's are happy for the opportunity to escape from the confines of the classroom and get outside for a field trip. It's a bright promising day and Ms Murphy's class has been noisily piled onto the St Dunstan's coach to go out to the country for education about rural life.

Download:
field-trip2-2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Leather Boot Bitch Part two

Title: Leather Boot Bitch Part two

Duration: 00:05:57
File Size: 354 MB

Mistress Jasmine makes her leather whore remove her boots and inhale the pungent aroma of her sweaty feet, which, of course, is mixed with the heady smell of leather. But this boot bitch proves to be a lousy worshiper, so she tramples him instead. Digging her pointed toe into his stomach, or into his balls, she makes sure he feels the impact of her full weight as her bare feet sink into his flesh. She even jumps up and down on his stomach a few times!

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
S7985-5PennyNickolsStrapOn_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: