MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Teacher Trains You

Title: Teacher Trains You

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:17:08
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 504 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

This is a custom vid (no name mentioned). I keep you after class to discuss your behavior. I've noticed you staring at my ass in class. I explain that it's poor manners to stare or oggle women in an objectifying way. I then explain the right way to treat women, to respect them, to please them. I end up guiding you in a masturbation instruction as the start of training you to be a gentleman who puts women pleasure before your own. Note: This is a gentle, slightly stern FemDom SEX ED/jerk off instruction (with a countdown) by a mature, experienced woman/MILF/cougar. No overt humiliation except getting caught perving in the beginning.

Download:
teacher_trains_you.part1.rar.html
teacher_trains_you.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Slave To Her Cock

Title: Slave To Her Cock

Duration: 00:06:02
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 331 MB

I have come to a new resolution with our relationship and decided it was about time we take it to the next step. I want to finally break you in all the way to really own you and your pathetic ass! From this moment on any orgasm you have will be with a nice, hard dick rammed deep inside your fuck-hole. Your going to learn to love pleasing my cock as much as I love fucking with it. - GoddessTangent

Featuring: Goddess Tangent
Categories: Brunette, Femdom POV, Latina, Masturbation Instruction, Strap-on

Download:
0210GT_POV.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Chastity For Hubby

Title: Chastity For Hubby

Duration: 00:10:55
File Size: 319 MB

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

This is a super sensual, teasing scene for chastity cuckolds. I'm locking my cuck hubby in his cage before going out on my date...to fuck 2 guys. Two friends, one black, one white. We're going to have a hot threesome. I describe what I think is going to happen while grazing the sensitive flesh or your blue balls with my finger tips & nails...I tease you with my body, letting you grip my hips as if you were fucking me from behind...the torment is intense as I laugh at your suffering...

Download:
chastity_for_hubby_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Petticoat Playtime

Title: Petticoat Playtime

Duration: 00:24:35
File Size: 466 MB

Featuring: Lady Nina Birch

Lady Nina is playing with her pretty sissy in the Mansion grounds. Nina checks Felicity's corset and decides to tighten it to help achieve a more feminine figure. She is then put on all fours and given a cropping before her special cunt is teased and fucked with a dildo. Nina then puts cuffs on and teases the special girl's cock, groping it through her silky panties, making her gasp in pleasure.

Download:
Petticoat_Playtime.part1.rar.html
Petticoat_Playtime.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Family Reunion

Title: Family Reunion

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:32
File Size: 211 MB

Alyssa Kayson is at a family reunion but is on the computer instead of hanging out with the fam. When her cousin comes in to see what she’s up to, he talks her into joining him for a drink and allows him to help her relax a bit. He starts by having her prop her feet up on the table, then slips off her sexy high heel pumps, exposing her pretty little bare feet. He then starts kissing on her feet, sliding his tongue between each one of her tiny toes while the rest of their family is right outside, oblivious to their naughty foot play. Watch him taste her soles, pampering her sexy feet just like they deserve.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Family_Reunion.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Popstar Put In His Place Part 2

Title: Popstar Put In His Place Part 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:02
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 206 MB

PART 2: The show is over and Jason heads back to his dressing room in high spirits - ready to gorge himself on all the freebies he's demanded. But there is a problem. He's failed to deliver everything agreed in his contract and Melody isn't at all happy. And she has a plan that will bring the young buck down a peg or two.

Download:
popstar-2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Miss Kendra Begins Your Transformation into Her Chastity Sissy

Title: Miss Kendra Begins Your Transformation into Her Chastity Sissy

Duration: 00:10:15
File Size: 223 MB

"Once I tease you to your knees with my silky legs and coax my stiletto heel into your mouth, it won't be long before I can lock you into chastity and do anything I wish with you. And what does Step Dommy Kendra want? To tease, manipulate and transform you into becoming my helplessly submissive sissy..."

Step Dommy Kendra, leg tease, heel sucking, foot worship, male chastity...

Download:
kenSMY-1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account