Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FOOT LICKING HOUSEBOY

Title: FOOT LICKING HOUSEBOY

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:13
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 87 MB

Goddess Gigi expects her houseboy to fully submit and service her in any way she desires. She loves the feeling of a mans hot tongue against her sensitive feet and orders her house bitch on his knees to start licking. Her super sheer stockings have captured her essence from being worn all day and needs extra special attention from his tongue. Gigi shoves her stockings deep in his mouth instructing him to really take in and savor every bit of flavor from her sheer covered toes. When he fails to lick them fast enough she smacks him around for proper motivation to be a better house bitch until he learns how to please her Goddess toes correctly.
Featuring: Gigi Allens

Categories: Pantyhose & Stockings, Foot Worship, Blonde

Download:
0712ga_footworship.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Contemplating His Position

Title: Contemplating His Position

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 295 MB

Goddess Brianna has a new potential foot bitch who she has been keeping locked in a cage for several hours. If he wants to be her new foot slave then he is simply going to have to prove his worth. She wants to be sure he is aware of what his position as her foot bitch would entail and asks him if he has fully contemplated what being her foot bitch truly means. Watch as she lays down the rules for his servitude and grants him a position under her rule, dubbing him with a slave collar. Any good slave must fully worship her feet, but he must sniff her feet before she will permit him to kiss and touch them.

Download:
Goddess_Brianna_Contemplating_His_Position.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Men Are So Simple

Title: Men Are So Simple

Duration: 00:04:05
File Size: 735 MB

Men, such simple creatures. And by simple I mean simple to completely enslave. Of course it helps that Goddess Ela is perfectly gorgeous in every way but she knows that simply flashing her feet and dangling her high heels can bring most men completely under her spell. This is why she has so many slaves in her ever expanding stable of male pets, because bringing a male under her full control is a trivial task.

Download:
MenAreSoSimple.part1.rar.html
MenAreSoSimple.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sensual Panty Tease

Title: Sensual Panty Tease

Duration: 00:10:15
File Size: 638 MB

The beautiful Mistress Bijou Steal presents a slow, devious tease featuring sensual leg crossing and panty removal. You are on your knees before her, watching her every movement in her leather mini, wondering if perhaps she's not wearing panties at all. She eventually reveals that she is, and she allows you to jerk off, provided you only come at the right moment. The right moment being precisely when she removes her panties. She really draws out the removal, teasing you with her sexy legs and informing you that she left a little pussy juice in her lingerie. You are on the verge of cumming, but you must reign in your desire, or she won't show you her pussy.

Mistress: Mistress Bijou Steal

Download:
kac-sensual-panty-tease.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Ballbusting Destruction With Nikki Whiplash

Title: Ballbusting Destruction With Nikki Whiplash

Duration: 00:15:24
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 452 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Mistress Whiplash is legendary in the world of ballbusting. Her techniques are creative & brutal. It doesn't get any better than this. (Click to see more of Nikki Whiplash)

Download:
ballbusting_destruction_with_nikki_whiplash.part1.rar.html
ballbusting_destruction_with_nikki_whiplash.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Making My Slave Suck and Fuck My Strap-On!

Title: Making My Slave Suck and Fuck My Strap-On!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:10
File Size: 575 MB

"Do you know what you're going to do?" I ask my slave as he kneels naked before me. "You're going to suck this black cock," I inform him as I stand in front of him wearing my big, strap-on dildo. "I'm going to teach you how to suck," I tell him. It's his first time sucking cock and I'm going to make sure he does it right! I make him take it so deep in his throat that he gags on it and occasionally give him breaks long enough to slap his face and spit in his mouth. Once I'm done raping his face I break the news to him that he'll be taking the strap-on in his tight, virginal asshole. I bend him over a table to begin the molestation, make him loosen up his asshole using his finger, and then have him suck it clean while I lube up my dildo. He groans in discomfort as I slide it inside of his tight bottom and cries out in pain as I fuck his ass hard and fast. When I've decided he's had enough I make him thank me and then drop to his knees to worship my boots.

Download:
Making_My_Slave_Suck_and_Fuck_My_Strap-On.part2.rar.html
Making_My_Slave_Suck_and_Fuck_My_Strap-On.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

The Cleaning Bitch

Title: The Cleaning Bitch

Duration: 00:06:35
File Size: 385 MB

That sure does look like an uncomfortable way to clean, with both hands bound behind his back and a duster in his mouth. But Miss O could care less, he is her cleaning bitch and he will clean regardless of his circumstances. And in any case she likes to make his life difficult purely for her amusement, and also to remind him that he is nothing more than a worthless pet that lives to serve her.

Download:
TheCleaningBitch.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.