MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Small Black Penis Humiliation

Title: Small Black Penis Humiliation

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:04
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 234 MB

CATEGORY: Humiliation Degradation

Custom vid, no name mentioned: I'm a married woman hooking up with a black man for the first time. I'm really excited about getting some BBC (Big Black Cock) after dealing with my husbands little white dick for so long. I'm excited about seeing your BBC & quickly ask you to get undressed. I'm surprised to discover your black penis is actually quite small. I'm so horny I decide to try sex with you anyway. At first I don't realize you've put it in & despite asking you to fuck me harder I get frustrated & tell you to stop. I then tell you to humiliate yourself by jerking off in front of me while I degrade you. (Excellent Small Penis Humiliation for anyone with a mini-dick but especially suited for black men into Interracial, SPH, Sexual Rejection, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI)

Download:
small_black_penis_humiliation.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Cruel Tessa Dangles Her Ankle Bracelet to Torment Your Caged Cock

Title: Cruel Tessa Dangles Her Ankle Bracelet to Torment Your Caged Cock

Duration: 00:04:20
File Size: 148 MB

"I really don't need to put a leash on your cockcage to control you. All I need to do is put on a bikini, high heels and dangle an ankle bracelet in your direction. Then, all of a sudden, you're on your knees. Drooling. Awaiting my commands. Hoping I'll give you a little relief. My pathetic begging foot fool...

Princess Tessa, leg tease, foot worship, ankle bracelet fetish, shoe dangling...

Download:
tesANK-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Pearl Necklace Jerk Off

Title: Pearl Necklace Jerk Off

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:56
File Size: 282 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

Jerking off is more fun with me! Borrow your wife's pearl necklace and wrap it around your cock for a new sensation. Follow my instructions and keep pace with me. Show me how obedient you can be. Only cum when I give you permission as I count down from 10 to 1. I'm watching you

Download:
pearl_necklace_jerk_off.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

How Your Wicked Step-Sis Missy Tricked You into Sissy Chastity

Title: How Your Wicked Step-Sis Missy Tricked You into Sissy Chastity

Duration: 00:07:08
File Size: 245 MB

"Your life became miserable the day I moved in and started bossing you around. You hated me -- when you weren't filling your fist with Missy squirts. Do you remember what I did to take total control of you? I tricked you into wearing a chastity cage and butt plug, turning you into my sissy step-dork. Here's how I did it...

Princess Missy, nostalgia humiliation, dominant step sis, chastity, sissification...

Download:
misTRI-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Punishing a Cheating Slave in Devious Ways!

Title: Punishing a Cheating Slave in Devious Ways!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:17:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 898 MB

With a pair of scissors in hand I venture into my bathroom and cut loose a slave I'd hogtied with duct tape and thrown in there earlier in the day. Like a dog I grab him by his collar and drag him into the back yard on his hands and knees. "You dirty piece of shit, you listen to me," I say as I take a seat with him kneeling before me. I scold him for cheating on me by checking out another mistress and, even though he apologizes profusely, I refuse to show him mercy. I make him worship my feet in between slapping his face and twisting his nipples hard. I laugh in delight while berating him as I relax and watch him hungrily mouth my feet clean. I have him lay on his back, shove my foot so far down his throat that he gags, and then sit on his face while tormenting his cock with my feet and twisting his nipples even more. That will teach this worthless loser to look at another mistress!

Download:
Punishing_a_Cheating_Slave_in_Devious_Ways.part2.rar.html
Punishing_a_Cheating_Slave_in_Devious_Ways.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Waiting For Goddess

Title: Waiting For Goddess

Duration: 00:03:47
File Size: 89 MB

You’re such a good boy, sitting there waiting at the door for Princess Sara to come home. Now that she is home you can adore her, kissing her feet and licking the bottoms of her shoes to show her how much you miss having your princess around. Follow her around like a good doggie and keep worshipping her feet. It’s tempting to sneak a peak at her perfect ass while she walks around, but remember to keep your eyes down and worship her at worm level.

Download:
WaitingForGoddess.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

GROVEL FOOT BITCH

Title: GROVEL FOOT BITCH

Duration: 00:10:34
File Size: 349 MB

August Ames turns males into her groveling foot slaves. She shows off her sexy long toes and makes him suck them for her pleasure. She gives him a front row view up her skirt to her pantyless pussy, no fucking for him. He is better served as her slave.

Featuring: August Ames
Categories: Foot Worship, Bondage, Chastity

Download:
0812AA_FootWorship.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account