Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Trains You to Deep Throat a Bull Cock

Title: Dominatrix Sydney Lee Trains You to Deep Throat a Bull Cock

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:37
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 330 MB

"First, let's take a look at what your little dick looks like next to a bull cock. See the difference between your dicklette and a superior bull cock? Your clitty can't compare. And since you have no hope of pleasing a woman like me? I'm going to make you learn to suck a bull cock - until you can do it without gagging..."

Domina Sydney Lee, ruthless size comparison, SPH, hardcore cocksucking tutorial..

Download:
sydBUL-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

ALPHA FEMALE

Title: ALPHA FEMALE

Duration: 00:08:02
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 76 MB

Muscular Alpha female Ashlee Chambers takes complete control over this little wimp boy. She visibly stronger and superior, she makes him display his inferiority by licking, kissing and massaging her feet. She slaps his face with feet then wipes the bottoms directly on his tongue.

Featuring: Ashlee Chambers
Categories: Muscular Women, Foot Worship, Blonde

Download:
0728ac_footworship.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stroke or I'll Tell Your Wife

Title: Stroke or I'll Tell Your Wife

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:04:37
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 172 MB

Goddess Dava is looking as gorgeous as ever in her tiny string bikini while she is sunbathing by her pool when she notices you spying on her from the bushes after she removes her bikini top, exposing her luscious breasts. When she catches you, she demands that you come forward and face her, calling you out for peeping on her and jacking off. If you want her to keep your secret and not tell your wife, then you are going to have to follow her jerk off instructions precisely, masturbating as you worship her feet. You will lick her feet clean as you stroke your cock, otherwise she will tell surely tell your wife. You don’t want that, do you?

Download:
Goddess_Dava_Stroke_or_Ill_Tell_Your_Wife.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Worship Me With Your Pain

Title: Worship Me With Your Pain

Duration: 00:04:36
File Size: 916 MB

There are many ways to serve, adore and worship Goddess Ela. But the true slave demonstrates his loyalty and subservience to her by offering goddess his pain. Suffering for her by hitting your own balls while you stroke your cock will please Goddess Ela and bring a brief smile to her face. It also slightly increases the odds that she will permit you to cum, as she loves it when her male slaves hurt themselves for her amusement.

Download:
WorshipMeWithYourPain.part2.rar.html
WorshipMeWithYourPain.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Tormenting My Slave with multiple Ruined Orgasms!

Title: Tormenting My Slave with multiple Ruined Orgasms!

Duration: 00:13:25
File Size: 688 MB

Even though my slave's pissed me off today I decide that I've tortured him for it enough and will finally let him cum. As he stands naked before me I lube up my hand and begin jerking his hard cock. I let him know that there will be a surprise ending but refuse to tell him just what it will be. "You're going to cum in my hands and I'm going to have a surprise for you, but not right now," I say as I continue stroking his big dick. His hips thrust back and forth as he fucks my lubricated hand and I play with his balls as he moans softly in pleasure. "Give it to me!" I demand as I finally let him cum. Mere seconds before he begins spraying his warm load I cruelly stop stroking his cock and ruin his orgasm completely. His cum shoots all over the floor as I watch, refusing to touch his cock. He's barely finished cumming when I reveal the big surprise: he's going to cum a second time, whether he likes it or not! Without giving him a break I immediately begin tugging on his tired, sore cock again as he cries out in protest. "I want to see it one more time!" I bark as I jerk his raw, tender dick hard and fast. "No, Mistress, ow!" he screams as I stroke him until he cums a second time. I ruin that orgasm for him as well by playing the same evil trick that I did before: refusing to touch his dick as he cums. Once he's finished, I waste no time jerking his shaft hard and fast once again. "Please stop, I can't anymore!" he cries out yet I refuse to

Download:
Tormenting_My_Slave_with_multiple_Ruined_Orgasms.part1.rar.html
Tormenting_My_Slave_with_multiple_Ruined_Orgasms.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Medical Exam Extraction

Title: Medical Exam Extraction

Duration: 00:13:29
File Size: 373 MB

A proper, full medical exam includes testing sexual function. Penile responsiveness, consistency of erection, length of time to ejaculation & amount of ejaculate. A series of questions are also asked of the patient, including masturbation habits, sexual fantasies, etc. Tone of the examination: professional & conservative with proper medical terms rather than slang (penis instead of cock, etc.) with dark navy blue/purple latex medical gloves.

Download:
medical_exam_extraction_1.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Office Job Competition Part 4

Title: Office Job Competition Part 4

Duration: 00:06:31
File Size: 360 MB

The Mistresses order the job candidates to remove all their clothes. Mistress Jasmine can't help kicking the balls of the candidate closest to her. She loves ball busting and his balls are too tempting to resist. Mistress Kandy is kneeling on the sofa and Mistress Meana is directing how he should be licking Kandy's ass. Then Mistress Jasmine climbs onto Kandy's back and Meana makes the slave lick up and down on both of their ass cracks. Mistress Kandy says, "Let's give him THREE asses to lick." This is all the prompting Mistress Meana needed to climb aboard Jasmine's back and now the slave had three ass cracks to clean. Kandy orders the other slave to join in and it becomes a huge ass licking fest like you've never seen before. Simply incredible!

Mistress: Mistress Jasmine, Mistress Kandy, Mistress Meana Wolf

Download:
lma-office-job-competition-p04.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Taste Heaven When You Taste Her Ass

Title: Taste Heaven When You Taste Her Ass

Duration: 00:07:47
File Size: 573 MB

Mistress T is working on her new slave. He has so much to learn and so far to go before he can serve all her needs. But there's no time like the present to begin his training. Today is face sitting and ass worship training. She makes him lick her ass in a variety of positions and really pushes him to great lengths of oxygen deprivation. His gasps for air are certainly panicked, but Mistress T is pleased that he endures everything for her. Including the abstinence of touching his cock even though it is hard the whole time and we all know he is craving relief.

Download:
lma-taste-heaven-when-u-taste-her-ass.part1.rar.html
lma-taste-heaven-when-u-taste-her-ass.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Beating Up A Dirty Liar!

Title: Beating Up A Dirty Liar!

Duration: 00:09:01
File Size: 463 MB

"How was your day today?" I ask my new boy toy as he massages my bare feet. He replies that his day was a typical, boring work day but a text I receive from a friend calls his story into question. She informs me that she spotted him two days earlier out and about with some blonde bimbo and when I confront him about it he can't hide his obvious guilt. "No, no," he says as I press him on the issue. He tries lying to me by telling me he was visiting his parents but his lies only send me into a blind rage. "You're a fucking liar!" I chide as I begin pacing back and forth in frustration. He stutters, stammers, and tries telling me how much he loves me but I show no forgiveness and begin pummeling him. I slap him across the face before delivering viscous blows to his body that send him flying across the room. With a closed fist I punch him over and over again and when he buckles in pain I kick and stomp him as he lays on the ground whimpering like a loser. For minutes on end I deliver a savage beating and make him regret stepping out with another lady!

Download:
Beating_Up_A_Dirty_Liar.part1.rar.html
Beating_Up_A_Dirty_Liar.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Muffled Mouth

Title: Muffled Mouth

Duration: 00:13:02
File Size: 174 MB

Featuring Mistress Lola Ruin

Mistress Lola Ruin wants her slave to endure more pain so she mixes it up with a heady mix of face sitting pleasure. Smothering his face between her beautiful ass cheeks, making him sniff her incredible scent.
Parts: 2
Total Duration: 13 minutes 2 seconds
Photos: 17
Tags: arse worship, cbt, face sitting, lingerie, nipple clamps, nipple torment, pin wheel, scratching, smothering

Download:
muffled_mouth.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account