homemade tits saline filling pictures

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by abdul, Apr 26, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. abdul

abdul Guest

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

looks interesting

3. Death

Death Member

I've read about this. What happens when you do this is that the filling leaks to other parts of your body, clogging your arteries, your brain, and very possibly killing you or irreversably damaging your body.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!

Edit: Since this is in the own pics section, if you did this to your girlfriend, she needs to see a doctor.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  4. Vishous

Vishous New Member

Death I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. Saline is basically purified water and salt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saline_(medicine)
    It is used in the medical field. I was advised to use a saline solution or water and salt mixture to help with my pierced nipples.
    The puffing that you see is the area being saturated with the water. The body will absorb it in a few days or so. I'm sure no permanent harm came to this woman.

5. Death

Death Member

Yeah... I was thinking of something else. I guess it was regular silicone. Anyway, if it's absorbed within a few days then it still is very unwise to do this. That means that you, at least after repeatedly doing this, will get saggy tits.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  6. nix

nix Guest

Yeah, there's nothing that can go particularly wrong but it's still not a great idea.
    Injecting anything runs the risk of getting into the bloodstream very easily and normal water (and saltwater too) can cause damage if you hit right into a vessel.

Make sure you know exactly what you're doing before you attempt this, anyway. And from the pics, it does look like these two do know.

7. olfrt

olfrt New Member

To cut to the chase....THANK YOU ! Great pics and an almost taboo subject. Has anyone else done saline injections? Would be great to have an instructional thread about this.

8. master jey

master jey Moderator

stick those in your fingers it will hurt more then ever :)

9. TerryforSex

TerryforSex New Member

anyone know of using saline injections on the labia.?
    other than vaginal labia pumping ( i love it) wondering what could keep the puffyness longer and maybe saline would do it.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM