Breast saline injection for a man ?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi !

Do you know if a man already tried saline injection to make him inflate tits?
Do you have a video ? :D

Thanks,
Julien.

First off: I doubt saline would work injected directly into the tissue, you'd need medical-grade silicone because it's thicker and inert.

Second: Don't inject things into your body unless you're a medical professional...one tranny did that by injecting hardware -grade silicone into it's breasts, and it died from asphyxia cause it got into it's veins and blocked off blood flow...you could see the silicone floating on top of the blood in the vial when blood was drawn. Yeah, I like watching "Dr G: Medical Examiner".

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

First off: I doubt saline would work injected directly into the tissue, you'd need medical-grade silicone because it's thicker and inert.

Second: Don't inject things into your body unless you're a medical professional...one tranny did that by injecting hardware -grade silicone into it's breasts, and it died from asphyxia cause it got into it's veins and blocked off blood flow...you could see the silicone floating on top of the blood in the vial when blood was drawn. Yeah, I like watching "Dr G: Medical Examiner".

Actually, Saline does work, just not long term. there's an entire thread dedicated to it on this very forum complete with pictures. Granted the thread shows it being done to an a cup woman, but the same principle applies as its the exact same tissue composition.
While i do not recommend this being done without at least researching it, im sure you can find plenty of info on it.

FURTHERMORE, Silicone is toxic to cells, and should Never EVER be injected directly into the body. Injecting ANYTHING into your body, into the tissue or not will eventually make it into the blood. Since saline exists in the body, its not harmful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace