Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix | Mean Bitches

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ready For Real Cock
2719fe61d0caf72df31bcacf45377830.jpg

Cast: Allesandra Snow
Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off
Video language: English

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

How Many More Days
54614b3c91b892d22832d82cc4abb3d3.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension
656d5f5250d70f60882a0232460cca66.jpg

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around. Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul !

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Rubber Slaves
edcf52577bad497a8088b411aaad5c30.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Ready For Real Cock
a275f32bd2d8651a0f63fa08cfbd94df.jpg

Cast: Allesandra Snow
Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Gianna Dior - Punished Peeping Pervert
fa19d20ea78d4e63aba8ef52bb543575.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Humiliation

Mistress Gianna catches her neighbor being a peeping pervert and decides to have a little fun with this surprising incident. If he doesn't want his wife finding out about his extracurricular activities he will have to become Mistress Gianna's slave and personal doormat. She locks his sad little cock away in chastity making sure he will always know who's in control before showing him what his new life of being a filthy doormat will be like.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 909.4 MB

Download Gianna Dior - Punished Peeping Pervert

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy
4c15e3e0b73b7bc747d50df74a8f1e75.jpg

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Stockings

Shy virgin Danny was never with a girl. In this video, the luxurious domino Alexis should teach him how to give girls pleasure. The training is very long, because Danny has never done anything like this in his life. Since Danny himself is small and puny, he is not popular with women. Since he also has a small member, Danny must fully comprehend and study science - how to properly serve girls orally. To help him learn, adjust and manage his internship - there will be a strict and domineering domino Alexis.

Format: avi
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

Download Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Ponygirls At The Ranch Part 4
7f3be0a76f20f09d141d2fef667a2fb9.jpg

Cast: Zara DuRose, Dirty Mary, Tallulah
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Fetish, Bondage, BDSM

Zara DuRose Lafontaine is a true Dominatrix and loves to control and dominate male or female submissives totally. She knows endless ways of testing their devotion, her imagination has no limits and she is wickedly spontaneous, so the submissive never knows what she might do to him or her next.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Ponygirls At The Ranch Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account