Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix | Mean Bitches

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Milking Frustrations
579b667a6a642647d1da19e64302dc5f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings
Video language: English

Mistress Marley's slave is bound nice and tight on milking day as she loves to watch him suffer before edging out his monthly load. Any toy can be used for pain and pleasure as Marley makes sure her helpless bitch feels every end of the spectrum before he is allowed to finally release his long awaited orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11209kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

Download Milking Frustrations

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Chastity Blue Balls Milking
a4bcf2494529ecba92a73ea9b6d0ecb5.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings

Mistress Tina Kay has removed her slave's chastity device but she has not yet allowed him to cum. She has bound his blue balls with rubber bands, keeping them tight and putting constant pressure on all that built up cum inside; the slightest touch will feel like torture to these poor balls. Of course that does not stop Tina from pounding and smacking her fingers into his balls as she edges his cock, making the poor slave beg for release over and over again, only to be denied. Each time Tina takes her hand off of the poor slave's cock she drives him into an even deeper desperation to cum. Tina tells her slave that, before she will grant him release, he will show how much he wants it by worshipping her ass first. Tina enjoys her slave's efforts, smiling as he desperately degrades himself for her amusement. Satisfied with his efforts, Tina returns to milking him, and soon her slave explodes bursts of cum out of his cock.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8132kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download Chastity Blue Balls Milking

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

a place of worship
d52c68cba94e361a0719e226d3d8ff46.jpg

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: ass worship, Blonde, Busty, Femdom. Queening

For the honor of worshiping Mistress Olivia's round perfect ass she makes her slave kneel and beg for the privilege of licking it clean. She entrances and enslaves him with her tanned and toned booty while making him strain and work hard to get a taste. The feeling of his warm wet tongue licking deep between her cheeks feels so good that she can't help but cum all over his face.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download a place of worship

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Do you want me to train your husband
67c21768a89f224b678645793553a668.jpg

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Chastity, Cuckolding, Orgasm Denial, Ass worship, Fucking, Femdom sex

Im going to teach your husband how to fuck until he brings me to multiple orgasms. Hes going to learn to fuck so good hes guarenteed to make a better husband.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Do you want me to train your husband

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Spoil My Feet
0e0f50e27bf2ea04b2a8b197a6460099.jpg

Cast: Aria Alexander
Genres: FemDom, Foot Worship, Stockings

All slaves should be grateful to have the privilege of licking any part of a woman's body especially her delicious feet. Mistress Aria makes sure her slave realizes just that by ordering him to worship every inch of her stocking covered legs down to her bare naked wiggling toes.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7094kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Spoil My Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Ass Whore
8aa9f611668a596554518f233e0df6a7.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

To many, Mistress Vanessa Cage's slave would be considered an alpha male - a muscular bodybuilder who many would fear and look up to. But to a Goddess like Vanessa, he is just another whore begging her to fuck him in the ass with Big Black Cocks. Vanessa treats her chastised bitch like the whore he is, making him beg her to fuck him as she pounds his hole again and again with her huge cock.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

Download Ass Whore

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Transvestite Call Girl
db5894be64a89c21bde737c4b7fe9578.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Ass Worship & Foot Worship
9dd172e505803b927b97bb3a2c7d4202.jpg

Cast: Nikki Delano

Nikki is tired of hearing that her wimp husband was bullied by his boss, so she goes to his work to confront him. She's the only one who is allowed to bully her wimp husband! She turns his boss into her slave and makes him lick her ass and feet!

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

No Orgasm, No Air
a42b59b57d1255bb97366be1f3108833.jpg

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download No Orgasm, No Air

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Chloe & Natalya
995414b39f8518c0cf240418a1cf27a2.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Edging Games, Brat Girls

Chloe and Natalya let their goon out of chastity to edge for their sexy bodies. The goon is very eager, as it has been locked up by the cruel pair for a long time. The Princesses do not want the goon to cum, they just want it to edge. The goon has to play a game and edge exactly as they say. The girls' perfect bodies control him. The goon crawls around behind the girls kissing their butts. Natalya lifts up her skirt and makes the goon admire her panties. The goon must stare at where Natalya's boyfriend fucks her while he pathetically edges his inferior penis. The girls tease the goon with their cleavage. They laugh at how easy it is to control him with their beauty. When they are done toying with their goon, they will lock it back in a chastity device and put it in its cage. They remind the goon that while he is stuck alone in his cage, they will be cuddling with their boyfriends. As promised, the goon does not get an orgasm. The girls lock the goon in chastity and back into its cage. They wave goodbye and the goon is left all alone for yet another night.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8021kbps
Audio: 272kbps

File size: 588.0 MB

Download Chloe & Natalya

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: