Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix | Mean Bitches

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gehorche Sklave!
7d7bc93a082133837895c8c1d72cad66.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Stella Cruella is a full sap-Domina which pursues an exclusive studio with her team in Hamburg as active Domina. On account inquiry Stella Cruella has resolved to film realistic studio stories.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:23
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.4 MB

Download Gehorche Sklave!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass
61752c1f745cc0308ac0580d9c0d34c2.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship

Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small.

There isn't too much he could offer his partner sexually, but there is one thing. Raven loves to have her body worshipped. Even though Marcello's penis is too small to satisfy a woman, he can still get to work with his tongue. Raven allows Marcello to start by just kissing her ass over her dress. Raven encourages Marcello to bury his face deeper and deeper into her ass. When she's ready, Raven allows Marcello to lift up her dress ever so slightly. With panties removed and her skirt now lifted, Raven tells Marcello to again bury his face in her ass.

Once his face is deep in Raven's ass, she tells him to start licking. While Marcello is under Raven's dress worshipping, she informs him that she has a nineteen-year-old . Her is her best friend, and Raven wants to bring her along next time Marcello takes her shopping. Marcello agrees to not only care for and spoil his beautiful date, Raven, but her nineteen-year-old as well. Satisfied with Marcello's answer, Raven straddles his face and rides it to a satisfying orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

Download Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass
56b5c03a640c1e046544028f46b919bb.jpg

Cast: Mistress Karina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Slave Training, Submissive, Domination

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

Download 10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Slaves Never Win
4b281c4964cae4d980b5a7563e96d31a.jpg

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, BDSM, Pump

Mistress Chanel has promised her slave that he is finally going to be allowed to cum.
He is tied up and blindfolded thinking he is going to be rewarded with the warmth feeling of the inside of his Mistress's pussy.
Instead he is given an ultimatum as she slides a powerful milking machine over his already rock hard cock.
If he can hold off from cumming by a machine then his wish will come true to be able to fuck a real pussy.
Mistress Chanel keeps turning up the suction power giving him no option but to lose control and have every last drop drained from his cock.
He should of known better that a slave always loses.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Slaves Never Win

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked
c5ad6e4364dea20e18fc277bf70c7b2c.jpg

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Suspension Bondage

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Work out those Nuts!
d75c5ec984b98b0c20f427edad00d8a7.jpg

Cast: Alexia Jordan
Genres: CBT, Femdom

Alexia Jordan humiliates her male bitch by making him exercise his nuts. She demands he swing TWO gallon jugs from them as she supervises and berates him all day. Alexia is pleased as the slut's balls swell with the enormous amount of weight they are lifting. Alexia Jordan

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11844kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Work out those Nuts!

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

How Many More Days?
44114f23107a67ed38f5a406b9d19d7d.jpg

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days?

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Danica Naked Domination
00b8cd01282c2ea47c4736aef5740ed5.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Fileboom Premium Account